D. Ross Renovations & Roofing

Facebook
D. Ross Renovations & Roofing

Reviews for D. Ross Renovations & Roofing

Repair roof

Service is quick and professional. I will recommend the service to my friends. I would like to ask the service in the future.

We value your business and look forward to being of service to you in the future! It always makes us smile to get 10/10 reviews. Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review!

Douglas in Toronto
Douglas in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Chimney removal and reshingling

We were very satisfied with the removal of our steel chimney and shingle repair and replacement! Thank you!

Awesome! Thank you so much for your review!

Joe
Joe

Shingle repairs

Called Dwayne about some damage our roof sustained, and he came over within a few hours. He assessed the damage, fixed it and made some recommendations on roof maintenance, along with vent covers that needed to be caulked with silicone.

Overall happy with service and professionalism along with honesty.

Good Day, Joe. We appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback! We are grateful for your business and remain at your service if you need anything else!

Peter
Peter
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof repair and total roof shingling

Very hard working polite crew that did an excellent job. They were very conscientious in the cleanup afterwards and also gave me a detail report of what they had completed. I would recommend Dwaynes crew to anyone, you wont be disappointed.

Good day, Peter.

We're grateful for your business and your kind review! It was a pleasure working for you.

Our crew will be happy to know you were pleased with their service.

When you refer your friends and family to us for a new roof we will pay you a $150 referral fee. Our customers will tell you this adds up $$$ over the years.

We wish you many years of health and happiness under your new D. Ross roof!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof valley replacement

I called Dwayne at D. Ross Roofing on a winter weekend to look at an ice damming issue I was having with my roof. Not only did he clean off my roof and patch up the issue so that I could get through winter without any more leaks, he pinpointed the problem and provided me a very fair quote to do a proper repair. Dwayne kept his word and come the summer he came back to do the job. He replaced the improperly installed valley, reshingled the area to match, and installed the missing roof vent. Very straightforward, honest to deal with, punctual and always returns calls/messages. I look forward the dealing with Dwayne and his company again and will definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good quality roofer at an honest price.

We're always so pleased to hear that we've met and surpassed your expectations. It was a pleasure to work for you! D. Ross Renovations & Roofing is here for you for years to come! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company!

We'll be sure to send you a referral reward of $150 for every re-roof project that we complete by your referral to friends and loved ones!

dbozec in Richmond Hill
dbozec in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Exceeded expectations

I could not be happier with the service and professionalism provided by Dwayne for a roof repair job he did for us (shingle and valley replacement).

He showed up when he said he would, understood my problem, provided a very fair and competitive quote and completed the work on time and on budget. He also made sure the site was cleared up when the work was done.

And most importantly, he fixed our roof leak the first time.

I really appreciated his professionalism, too. Something that sometimes goes overlooked. There was no yelling, gossiping, swearing, loud music, etc. from my roof during the job like I've seen with other contractors at the neighbours. A definite bonus.

I would recommend Dwayne in a heartbeat and he will be the first I call when I look to replace our roof in a few years.

Good day, and thank you! It's feedback like this that makes our work so rewarding! Our reputation and customer satisfaction are everything to us, we are elated to know you've enjoyed your experience with the D. Ross Team! We will be sure to share your positive feedback with our installation team.

D. Ross Renovations & Roofing is always here for you. Should you need us in the event of tornado damage or other unforeseeable events, you can be sure that you're our priority.

Roofing projects

Dwayne is areat and honest person to deal with. Less words, more action, quality material used with after job care and serive. His advice, when asked, e.g., selection of color to match with consideration of all aspects is commendable. I did my roof with him in 2014 and recommended to my best friend in 2018 and he did a good job for him as well. I continue to recommend him.

The roofing industry is not the easiest given the challenges with weather, excessive heat and safety concerns. Your feedback keeps us motivated to deliver to the highest standards year after year.

We enjoyed working on your project and feel privileged that you've recommended D. Ross Renovations & Roofing to your best friend.

I don't recall being notified that you've referred your friend. Please reach out if you've not received your $150 referral reward! We'd be nothing without customer feedback and referrals.

Thank you again for your testimonial! We appreciate that your time is precious.

More about D. Ross Renovations & Roofing

D. Ross Renovations and Roofing Have Been Kanata's Roofing EXPERT for over 22 YEARS! We've seen it all and repaired every possible problem!

Here's Why You Will Want To Choose D. Ross Renovations & Roofing For Your Next Project:

*22 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH A SOLID A+ BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU RATING

*FREE IN-HOUSE DESIGNER TO ASSIST YOU WITH SHINGLE SELECTION

*CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT THAT PROTECTS YOU FROM LAWSUITS

*YOU GET PAID $150 FOR EVERY NEW ROOF REFERRAL

YOU GET THE BEST ROOFING SYSTEM IN THE INDUSTRY
We are proud to offer you the highest quality roofing materials from trusted manufacturers, Malarkey, GAF, Owen's Corning & CertainTeed.

All D. Ross Renovations & Roofing installations exceed industry and manufacturers' standards. This is vital as incorrect installation of the roofing system will void your Manufacturer' Lifetime Warranty. Sadly, we witness local roofing contractors improperly installing shingles nearly every day.

Rest assured you will have the best Manufacturer Warranty available in the industry on the materials we install, as well.

YOU CAN BREATHE EASY KNOWING YOU ARE PROTECTED
D. Ross Renovations & Roofing is Licensed and Fully Insured with Liability Insurance & WSIB. If an accident happened on your property you are legally protected from liability, lawsuits and property damage costs.

In addition, we provide you with a legally binding Contractual Agreement that assures you that we will do what we say - when we say we will do it. This contractual agreement also lists our business license and liability insurance for you to verify.

D. ROSS RENOVATIONS & ROOFING OFFERS THE BEST WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY
You get exceptional, fast service and reasonable rates, along with our 15 & 20 Year Workmanship Warranty. We have the best Workmanship Warranty of all Ottawa roofing contractors.

D. ROSS RENOVATIONS & ROOFING’S PRICING IS FAIR, HONEST, AND UPFRONT.
You will never get an invoice for thousands of dollars more than your quotation. This happens far too frequently in the roofing industry - beware.

We offer the industry's best quality materials and exceptional workmanship at the lowest possible cost. Along with our everyday fair prices, we also offer promotions! Visit our website at drossroofing.com to learn how you can save!

Our Customer Referral Program pays you $150 for every new roof installed by your referral. This really adds up $$$ in 10 or more years!

THE D. ROSS PROS WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR EXTERIOR RENOVATION NEEDS
There is no need for you to hire multiple contractors to handle your exterior renos. D. Ross Renovations & Roofing does it all!

You’re in the best hands with us! D. Ross Renovations & Roofing has the experience to handle jobs of any complexity. Whether it be small residential repairs or large roofing projects, we undertake each project with professionalism and the highest quality workmanship. We’re available now to get started on your next project!

OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US. SEE OUR 10/10 REVIEWS!