A&O Systems Group

Reviews for A&O Systems Group

StephWal in Toronto
StephWal in Toronto

Web Site with GREAT FEATURES and FAIR PRICE

In short, I looked around for a good web site company and found A&O Systems Group through a friend. So, I found that this business, although initial costs are a bit high, you will actually get much more value out a website in terms of pages and content. You get MUCH more with A&O Systems Group, than the big compteres - Site Dudes, Canada411, 411.ca and so on -- AND -- he provides some of the absolute BEST features. They don't just stop at websites, but offer online marketing, and so much more. Give Oliver a call 416-477-2324

Angel Movers & Storage Ltd.
Angel Movers & Storage Ltd.
2 reviews North York, ON

Service

I hired A&O Systems Group to build two websites and provide monthly hosting services for my business. I recently requested to cancel my monthly services with A&O due to customer service issues. My phone calls and emails were ignored. I filled a complained with the BBB and A&O still did not respond. A few weeks later A&O sent me an email requesting me to remove my complaint from the BBB. I was not able to remove the complaint due to BBB policy and informed A&O. They then sent another email saying: "YOUR WEBSITE WILL BE COMING DOWN".
An hour later they kicked both our domain names of the web.
Think again before hiring A&O Systems Group.

Darline in Thornhill
Darline in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Phone Conversion, Web Development and Consulting

AO Systems Group had converted our office from the old technology phone system with Bell Canada, to a new VoIP based system. He also did some wiring work for new phones and had our new web site on the web in about 5 days. We are also getting a custom designed application designed by AO Systems Group instead of paying heavy, yearly, licensing fees. Very good service, Oliver did exactly what he said he was going to do and inline with his promised quote. Overall, we are extreamly happy to have found someone with such a vast-depth of knowledge and can recommend AO Systems Group, to other's without any hesitation.

AR Enterprises
AR Enterprises
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Websites and Telecomm Services

Oliver / AO Systems Group came highly recommended through a friend of the Family. We've been looking into the possbility of having several web sites designed for multiple family-run business including a delivery service, moving company and firewood delivery service. We enjoyed working with Oliver as he's deeply technical but has the interpersonal capacity not to go over your head and can explain the technology and how it all works together in such a fashion that we could relate to. He also implemented our toll free numbers and phone system for our business in addition to developing three websites. We ar ever pleased to say the least.

More about A&O Systems Group

Welcome to A&O Systems Group. We are an established, energetic, consulting and I. T. services company, serving the Canadian and American SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) marketplace, for over ten years, with a combined experience base of over twenty years.