Mayne Refrigeration

Toronto ON M9V 4A8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Etobicoke  >  Mayne Refrigeration

Reviews for Mayne Refrigeration

1 review Caledon, ON

Eric is very rude as he believes he is superior to everyone including the people who pay for his services, he is not friendly and has a big ego, he acts like a kid and doesn't value his customers. If you want mediocre service with a terrible experience, then Eric is your guy.

R Netal

I had a problem with my unit and Mayne was recommended highly by our manager. Eric came in and promptly explained our problem, provided a quote on the spot after we agreed and repaired it. I had another estimation and it was 35 percent higher than what Eric charged and he had the parts in his truck. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Suzanne Morrison-Bielak in Mississauga

RECENTLY WE MOVED INTO AN OLDER CONDO WHICH HAS OLD FORCED AIR/HEATING UNITS. THREE FILTERS HAD NOT BEEN CLEANED IN SOME TIME AND NEEDED TO BE REMOVED , WASHED,OILED, AND PROPERLY REFURBISHED AND REINSTALLED. ERIC, WAS MOST ACCOMMODATING AND INFORMATIVE REGARDING BOTH THE CARE AND QUALITY OF THE UNITS. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO HAVE HIM BACK TO SERVICE ANY PROBLEMS WE MAY EXPERIENCE IN THE FUTURE!

Robb Y in Toronto

I've had Eric come in over the past 10 years several times. Each time he was prompt with a call back, scheduled the time, and called before coming. He services the entire condo as well as other condos. He makes suggestions and has carpets, etc... to make sure the place is clean while he does his work. I totally would suggest Eric at Mayne for your HVAC related work.

ljuba in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Please note when using Eric from Mayne Refrigeration, please expect to have some form of confrontation should you question his installs. Seems to think he has monolopy on condos that use McQuay units. This person will walk away should you question him which I think we are all entitled to when paying for a service. I wouldn't recommend this company at all. Find somone that puts aside his ego/temper and appreciates your money and will complete his work from begining to end.

Joanne in Mississauga

They (Eric and his assistant) came in and cleaned the units (which I was told had not been cleaned in 7 years), repaired one unit on site and that was done within a half hour. The second unit had to be taken off site to be repaired and cleaned and they had it back within 24 hours. Probably closer to 18. I was so please as this was the one time this summer that we actually need air conditioning and we had none when we moved into our new place. I can't thank them enough. They showed us how to use them and how to get the most bang for our buck. They were great!