Mayne Refrigeration

Reviews for Mayne Refrigeration

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

AC servicing

I recently had 2 AC/Heating units serviced by Mayne Refrigeration. I was very happy with the level of service I received from Eric and his team at Mayne. They were very courteous and went out of their way to explain how the units operate and what they would need to do. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Good and professional

Replaced fan motor and actuator. Roger (Myane technician) was good and professional. Compared to 5 quotes I got from 3 companies and 2 kijiji, Eric's quote was 35% cheaper.
Will recommend for condo HVAC units.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Unprofessional, arrogant Company.

Spent $700 to fix the heating/air conditioning unit I have where a part stopped working. Eric came in for an appointment, arrogantly pushed me into "must" maintain these units and he's the only person that does it." Took offence when I asked questions, and was short with me and no professionalism. But I didn't have any other choice. I had to go with him, my unit wasn't working well.
When the unit was returned and $700 was paid, the air conditioning wasn't working at all. He said he cleaned and repaired all the parts but it seemed the freezing part of the AC has no stopped working. Why?? it was working before. He runs his business like car repair shops. Take your AC to fix one part and ANOTHER part stops working. I called and asked if he can come and have a look because it was working before, so if Eric took for repair it should be repaired after $700? He said it want his problem and hung up. totally just hung up.
VERY DISAPPOINTED, I should of known from first appoint Eric wasn't gonna fix anything. I bet he DUPES ALL THE OLDER PEOPLE LIVING IN THESE OLD BUILDINGS INTO THINKING THEIR A/C AND HEATING UNITS "NEED" MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS.
I have found another person to repair these old units that all our buildings in Etobicoke and Toronto have, if anyone is interested, please send me a message and ill be happy to give you their contact number.
Also, i will let my building know of this situation just so they are aware.

George

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Terrible Experience

Eric is very rude as he believes he is superior to everyone including the people who pay for his services, he is not friendly and has a big ego, he acts like a kid and doesn't value his customers. If you want mediocre service with a terrible experience, then Eric is your guy.

R Netal
R Netal

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

I had a problem with my unit and Mayne was recommended highly by our manager. Eric came in and promptly explained our problem, provided a quote on the spot after we agreed and repaired it. I had another estimation and it was 35 percent higher than what Eric charged and he had the parts in his truck. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Suzanne Morrison-Bielak in Mississauga
Suzanne Morrison-Bielak in Mississauga

33 HUDK CHEMICALLY CLEANED

RECENTLY WE MOVED INTO AN OLDER CONDO WHICH HAS OLD FORCED AIR/HEATING UNITS. THREE FILTERS HAD NOT BEEN CLEANED IN SOME TIME AND NEEDED TO BE REMOVED , WASHED,OILED, AND PROPERLY REFURBISHED AND REINSTALLED. ERIC, WAS MOST ACCOMMODATING AND INFORMATIVE REGARDING BOTH THE CARE AND QUALITY OF THE UNITS. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO HAVE HIM BACK TO SERVICE ANY PROBLEMS WE MAY EXPERIENCE IN THE FUTURE!

Robb Y in Toronto
Robb Y in Toronto

Bathroom Fan repair

I've had Eric come in over the past 10 years several times. Each time he was prompt with a call back, scheduled the time, and called before coming. He services the entire condo as well as other condos. He makes suggestions and has carpets, etc... to make sure the place is clean while he does his work. I totally would suggest Eric at Mayne for your HVAC related work.

ljuba in Etobicoke
ljuba in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

HVAC units

Please note when using Eric from Mayne Refrigeration, please expect to have some form of confrontation should you question his installs. Seems to think he has monolopy on condos that use McQuay units. This person will walk away should you question him which I think we are all entitled to when paying for a service. I wouldn't recommend this company at all. Find somone that puts aside his ego/temper and appreciates your money and will complete his work from begining to end.

Joanne in Mississauga
Joanne in Mississauga

Cleaning, repairing and replacing air/heating units of our condo

They (Eric and his assistant) came in and cleaned the units (which I was told had not been cleaned in 7 years), repaired one unit on site and that was done within a half hour. The second unit had to be taken off site to be repaired and cleaned and they had it back within 24 hours. Probably closer to 18. I was so please as this was the one time this summer that we actually need air conditioning and we had none when we moved into our new place. I can't thank them enough. They showed us how to use them and how to get the most bang for our buck. They were great!

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Etobicoke?