Furniture

April Manchusa from LAVAL
April Manchusa from LAVAL
3 reviews Laval, QC

furniture purchase

One year ago I purchased a lot of furniture for my old flat. I went through the store and wrote down all the numbers of the items I wanted to buy. Then at the end I gave the list to customer service and had to pay around $80 extra for delivery, which is totally fine, because they also had to put all the stuff together. Although one problem was that the driver did not call me 1 hour ahead of delivery like agreed. He only called when he was already here. So I had to come home from buying groceries. But all in all fast delivery

Sugirtha from Montreal
Sugirtha from Montreal
1 review Montr, QC

Table, glass vase and pebbles

1-866-868-4532
1 MONTR
MONTREAL
QC
H4A2G3

I wanted to buy a glass vase & pebbles for the bamboo sticks at home, and I happen to stumble upon a good deal at IKEA. I also happen to find a tables at a very low cost, and very affordable.

Mya Saidi in Montreal
Mya Saidi in Montreal
1 review MONTR, QC

BEDDINGE MURBO

I bought this bedding to replace the older Ikea wood sofa-bed matrice I had for the past 5 years, and was surprisingly satisfied. My mom visits on the weekends and sleeps on it and says it's as confortable as her real matrice! I think it's an excellent ratio price/(confortable bed and a bid sofa)

Dustin Ruck in Montreal
Dustin Ruck in Montreal
4 reviews MONTR, QC

Office Reno

Really Helpful Staff. I couldn't be more pleased with the pricing and overall fine quality of the everything I purchased from here. The Delivery was quick and the staff there are just amazing. Love it! Love it! I'll be back soon!

pardeep in Pierrefonds
pardeep in Pierrefonds
3 reviews PIERREFONDS, QC

Kitchen Cabinet

Like the other poster said, I was a bit hesitant to get Akrum cabinets from Ikea but we liked the price. We ended up buying handles, an island and the set from Ikea and so far everything has held it's ground really well. The material isn't very dense but it is quite strong and our budget didn't break.

K.Shaw in D.D.O.
K.Shaw in D.D.O.
2 reviews DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX,

Kitchen Cabinets

I recently purchased kitchen cabinets from IKEA Montreal (Akurum collection). I initially was not thrilled by the idea of buying products from here because the quality isn't great. However, IKEA has great design for exceptional prices. I was unable to fit all the boxes in my car so I had to schedule a delivery service. This is where I became extremely disappointed. The store I was at had the products in stock but could only deliver a whole week and half later. I had no choice but to except. The sales person told me that the delivery company would call me one day prior to confirm a time frame. Never received the call. The day of the delivery, I called IKEA and they were unable to help me - they were unable to reach the deliverymen and the transportation company's office was closed. I finally received my order (having waiting for 5 hours) and the deliverymen were thankfully very polite. Assembly wasn't too complicated but definitely time consuming. I would return to IKEA for purchases of nice looking products at good prices. However, I wouldn't recommend their delivery service. Borrow a friend's truck or rent one rather than have it delivered.