1 800 Drywall

Fotty
Fotty
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Drywall Order

I had a great experience ordering drywall for my basement reno from 1-800 Drywall. I submitted an online query and had a quick response from the sales staff. The pricing was competitive and staff were very helpful. Upon arrival, the two lads quickly hauled in just under 70 sheets with no product damage or damage to our home. Vety impressed and well worth the extra cost over the big box stores to have hauled in. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for drywall.

It goes without say that experiences like yours are what we strive for each and every day. I will pass on your compliments about our sales staff and delivery crew. If there are any specific areas where we can improve upon, please do let us know as feedback is always welcome here at 1-800 Drywall. Otherwise, we wish you all the best with your basement and thank you for your generous review!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Bloor village build

Thanks so much for your help under such a tight time restraint. Your company came through for me.
Your employees were professional and were able to work very well with limited space that was given. Will definitely use your company on my next project.

Tony, thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. We look forward to working together in the years to come!

Joel in Calgary
Joel in Calgary

Great experience, great price

Great experience! Gave me a very competitive price for the drywall and insulation and I compared it to the price that my contractor friend gets from his supplier. They delivered it in to my basement with no issues and at no extra cost! Highly recommend!

Hi Joel, thanks so much for the feedback! We're grateful you've taken the time to write this review about the price, product, and service you've received. Your review will help our future customers to make more informed purchase decisions so thanks again for the kind words and for being such a great customer! Best of luck on your basement.

Rick g
Rick g

Drywall supply/delivery

They arrived when tbey said they would and delivered drywall into the basement without a scratch.
Very impressed as I didnt have to wait all day waiting for a delivery.
Delivery guys were polite and fast

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rick. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

So easy!

I was struggling finding a supplier for my project. It was time sensitive and 1 800 Drywall came trough with a 2 day delivery! I couldn't be happier! They were professional and made the process so easy. I will definitely be using this service again! 10/10 recommend.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great compliment. We pride ourselves in our quick turnaround time, so we are grateful that you were able to experience it hands on. We also appreciate you recommending our services in your comments and we're happy to hear that your process was seamless. Happy Holidays to you and we wish you all the best!

Sam in Fort Mcmurray
Sam in Fort Mcmurray
0 reviews Fort Mc Murray, AB

Basement Development

Extremely easy to deal with and the service was second to none. The drywall was delivered when promised and the 2 gentlemen were very professional. Would definitely recommend 1800 Drywall to anyone.

Thanks so much.

Hi Sam! Wow, we're blown away by your positive words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us and the community. We'll be sure to pass along your note and we look forward to servicing you again :) best of luck on your project!

Jnhastings
Jnhastings
0 reviews Cochrane, AB

Awesome delivery

We received excellent service from 1-800 Drywall. We were able to pick a delivery date and even though it
was storming and absolutely freezing outside, they still came through with their delivery date and time. Product was exactly what we expected and delivery crew was efficient and personable. Would definitely recommend!

Janelle, thank you for the great review! We're so happy the product and service were exactly what you expected! Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a basement renovation, too? We'd love to continue providing top notch service to awesome customers like you. All the best and stay warm until this extreme cold passes!

R in Edmonton
R in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Highly recommend

From the initial call I made for a quote to the delivery it was seamless. I even requested a last minute add on to my delivery and they were able to accommodate. I was beyond impressed with the high level of customer Service and professionalism. Extremely satisfied customer! Thanks!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, R! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us and others! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Suite Renovation

1-800 Drywall was great and I would 100% recommend them! Their prices are lower, or the same as the other big box stores but the delivery they offer is priceless! Saved us the trouble of bringing 80+ sheets of drywall down into the basement! Haha The guys who delivered were great. They were quick but also careful not to damage the drywall or anything in our staircase.

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We're incredibly grateful that you chose us for your basement suite renovation and that we were able to exceed your expectations. We strive every day to ensure there is minimal delivery damage and to be respectful of your property. Thanks again and we hope to hear from you again soon! All the best.

ShaunB
ShaunB
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Drywall

Ordered around 130 sheets of drywall. Great price. They were very fast with responses to my questions and had everything delivered in a couple days. They even brought it right down to the basement.
One of the only places that still offer this service in Winnipeg. The delivery guys were very friendly. We didn't have a single issue. Would not hesitate to order from them again.

Thanks for the review, Shaun! We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. All of us at 1-800 Drywall are grateful for your business and wish you all the best in your project! We look forward to hearing from you again.

More about 1 800 Drywall

At 1-800 Drywall, we have established ourselves as Canada’s trusted drywall and insulation "supplier" since 2009. 1-800 Drywall was designed to meet the needs of the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) and Local Contractor by providing the following: > Specializing in Basement Delivery, we started the service and we have perfected the service. ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Calgary?