1 800 Drywall

5D Plus Farms in Edmonton
5D Plus Farms in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kick butt Drywall haulers

The front desk Shelby was amazing, she was quick and efficient. She made my day with her generous personality. Then she had the two guys come out younger guy Ethan and an older man Aaron. Well those two guys were like poetry in motion as my grandfather would say. They knew their job and they did it well. They laughed and we laughed it was a pleasure to have them come an haul the dry wall into a really tight basement. I was not sure if they were able to do it but Aaron said this is our job you paid us to follow what you said and they did that to a tee. I would recommend them hands down. They never damaged anything and they were fast no fooling around. It was next day service and discount on top of it what else could a customer want.

Thank you SO much for your 10-star review. Wow, we knew Shelby, Aaron and Ethan are amazing at what they do but they will be so pleased to hear what you have to say! We train hard to make sure our team operates efficiently and your review confirms that it's working. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you; this review really should be called "Kick Butt Customers" :) we hope to see you again soon!

Bob in Edmonton
Bob in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Drywall project

I was not looking forward to buying drywall for my basement project because I knew I would have to carry 45 sheets downstairs by myself. A contractor recommended 1800Drywall. They delivered the drywall quickly and efficiently into my basement. The delivery went great. Highly recommend this company!!

Bob, thank you for the great review and recommendation! We're so happy that you did not have to carry 45 sheets of drywall down to the basement by yourself and that we were able to exceed your expectations of a quick and efficient delivery. You can now look forward to completing the remainder of your basement project! We wish you the best of luck on your project and we hope to hear from you soon!

NB in Stonewall
NB in Stonewall
0 reviews Stonewall, MB

Basement Delivery

Entire experience was great. The ordering process was a breeze and delivery was as per scheduled time. 50 sheets and some supplies delivered into basement with no problems. Customer service was in touch and ensured everything was acceptable.

On behalf of all of us at 1-800 Drywall, we would like to thank you for sharing this excellent review of our services! Hearing that your "entire experience was great" is all that we can really ask for. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Ken in Calgary
Ken in Calgary

Basement Reno

Found their add online, filled out the order form but I forgot a couple of items so I called and spoke with a very friendly lady that updated my order and confirmed the delivery to my basement. On the day the order was to be delivered I received a call from the driver letting me know that h would be there in within an hour. The truck showed up and the order was delivered to right to my basement. The guys delivering were very efficient friendly and polite. they were in and out within 1/2 an hour.
I would highly recommend this service.

Good Day Ken, thank you for your wonderful review regarding the services you have received. We strive to provide the best drywall delivery service and we're glad we could help you get your basement renovation off to a good start! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we hope to hear from you soon!

Corinna in Leduc
Corinna in Leduc
0 reviews Leduc, AB

Garage Christmas Delivery

We ordered drywall for our new garage on December 30 and they had it delivered to the upstairs storage area before 7am on December 31st! They were hoping to surprise us with a magical elf delivery! Well done, we will always remember the Christmas Drywall Miracle!
Great prices too?

Corinna, your kind words are so greatly appreciated! Your review reaffirms the hard work the drywall elves and the rest of our staff put in every day. We hope to hear from you soon!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

order no. 28847 -delivery of drywalls, rockwool

I received my delivery and everything went smoothly. Kudos to the 2 guys who made this possible. I know how difficult it was to get these items to my basement but they did it without any hesitation.

Thanks to all of you. I will definitely recommend you to all my acquaintances.

Joe, saying "thanks" is an understatement for how much we appreciate your review. Our staff will definitely be happy to read about your experience, as your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Ramil in Calgary
Ramil in Calgary

Basement Development

my brother-in-law referred them to me and i could not ask for more. Delivery was efficient, the guys are are awesome and respectful. I will definitely recommend their business to my friends and relatives.

Hi Ramil, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your delivery. We take pride in giving our customers outstanding service and we appreciate you spreading the word about our company. We hope to hear from you, your friends and your relatives in 2020!

Allan in Calgary
Allan in Calgary

Excellent Service

I am finishing the basement in my new home. Right from the quote to the delivery the service I received was excellent. I called on the phone , gave them my order , then received a quote shortly after. They also called me to make sure I had received the quote and to give me options for delivery and what not. A few days later I went on-line and paid for the order with a request to have delivery the next morning. The guys showed up first thing the next day and they were both very polite and efficient. Oh, and their prices were very good. I would recommend using 1-800 Drywall. Thanks

Thank you, Allan, for the wonderful review & congratulations on your new home! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we are pleased to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to working with you again should you need any additional materials for your home.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Basement Completion by small contractor

I'm getting too old to carry drywall. They provided good service at a good price... and carried down the basement . Very much appreciated. Will use them again for other projects. Thank you

We're glad to hear that getting older doesn't have to be all that painful! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others. We look forward to servicing you again soon!

Elizabeth in Stittsville
Elizabeth in Stittsville
2 reviews Hammond, ON

Drywall delivery

I Hired this company to deliver drywall to my multilevel residence. I can’t say enough good things about this Company and their quick response to our emails. We had 160 sheets of drywall delivered and the guys were punctual, professional and delivered all the drywall with ease to each floor, even the floor I didn’t think we could get drywall to! In the end they double counted the drywall and noticed they were missing one sheet. Without hesitation it was delivered it the next day right away.
I strongly recommend this company.

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and taking the time to share your feedback! We work hard to meet expectations, starting from quick email responses right up to delivering every drywall sheet, and we are ecsatic that we met that mark with you. It is reviews like this and customers like you that make our job a pleasure, thanks again!

More about 1 800 Drywall

At 1-800 Drywall, we have established ourselves as Canada’s trusted drywall and insulation "supplier" since 2009. 1-800 Drywall was designed to meet the needs of the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) and Local Contractor by providing the following: > Specializing in Basement Delivery, we started the service and we have perfected the service. ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Calgary?