1 800 Drywall

Chris MacBride from Markham
Chris MacBride from Markham

Drywall Material Delivery

Assisted Review

With my recent experience I just wanted to say I will use 1800 Drywall any time I require drywall, the order was filled perfectly, they guys were great, very polite, neat and fast. I have already recommended you to 3 friends that are thinking of finishing their basements.

Thanks for providing such an excellent service.

1-800 Drywall takes comfort knowing that we pay great attention to details and making sure orders are filled out correctly. Chris we appreciate the referrals, thank you!

Bonnie Sperry from Arnprior
Bonnie Sperry from Arnprior
1 review Arnprior, ON

Assisted Review

Just wanted to drop a quick note and tell how pleased we were with the service that we got on our drywall delivery.
The young men were ever so polite and gracious for the cold water. They did their very best not to mark our walls.

It was a pleasure and I will recommend you to anyone that I hear needing drywall.

It was sort of funny as the gentlemen next door works for the competitor and after your guys were gone we were all outside and he told me that I had used his competitor. So I was telling him that there was no delivery fee and he said he was going back to his company and tell them.

Anyhow thanks for the fantastic service both from yourself and the staff here in the Ottawa area.

Bonnie, it was a pleasure putting together and assisting you with your order. Ottawa delivery personnel are exceptional at what they do, as you witnessed it.

San Toma from Hamilton
San Toma from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Assisted Review

I received the drywall that I had asked for, the delivery went better than I expected. The guys couldn't bring the drywall down but they made it happen the next time they came by telling me what I should do, also the guys were on the phone with me immediately when I needed little help. I will recommend you guys to anyone who needs their basement finished. Thanks again.

Often we are faced with challenges when it comes to a basement delivery. We are excited that we were able to resolve the delivery and make it work for you.

Aaron Ross from Calgary
Aaron Ross from Calgary

Drywall Supplies

Assisted Review

Just a quick note of thanks to your ordering staff and the delivery team. It is always nice when things can happen without complications and issues.

Would totally recommend you.

Aaron

Aaron, as you noted, it is important to us to make sure from the moment you come to our site until the delivery team leaves your home that you are fully satisfied. I am glad we were able to make that happen for you.

Mike King from Medicine Hat
Mike King from Medicine Hat
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Assisted Review

I have have used their services one more than one occasion and have received delivery right on time. Delivery crew was very professional and I would use their services again.
Thanks
Mike

Mike, always great to hear from a Repeat Customer. The team in Medicine Hat is very good at what they do, the reason we like doing business in the Hat!

Mircea Bratianu from Ottawa
Mircea Bratianu from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Assisted Review

All was perfect. Big kudos to the delivery guys! They did a great job.

Delivery in the basement was the reason I chose you. I would use you again if need be.

Thanks again! Mircea

Specializing in Basement Delivery is what we do, we started the service and we have perfected the service. Simply we like to say "We put it where you need it!

Mike Collier from Ottawa
Mike Collier from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Drywall Delivery & Supplies

Assisted Review

A quick note on my first experience with your company...

I was impressed by how everything transpired, from a well designed and functional website (smartphone friendly!), to your professional attitude and approach to customer service.

The order arrived on schedule, and the delivery personnel were polite, and careful. They called ahead as asked, and put everything where we asked with care. I have had deliveries where the crew didn`t seem to care about the product, only getting done for the day, bashing and breaking the product in the process... it is always refreshing to see people who do things properly, my customers expect no less from me.

I am not a high volume customer for you, but I will definitely be a repeat customer whenever drywall is required for my projects. Thank you for a pleasant and seamless transaction.

Mike, thanks for your review. We do our best to make the shopping experience online one of convenience and friendliness. Our mobile site is soon to have more new features on it, such as placing your order from your smartphone with ease.

Jenny Z from Guelph
Jenny Z from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Drywall Delivery

Assisted Review

We had ordered basement delivery from 1-800 Drywall and the order was received this morning, thank you for your best service. Also thank the two drivers for the delivering the drywall into basement.

Thank you for your review Jenny. Our drivers strive for excellent customer service!

More about 1 800 Drywall

At 1-800 Drywall, we have established ourselves as Canada’s trusted drywall and insulation "supplier" since 2009. 1-800 Drywall was designed to meet the needs of the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) and Local Contractor by providing the following: > Specializing in Basement Delivery, we started the service and we have perfected the service. ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Calgary?