Navida Garage Doors

Reviews for Navida Garage Doors

Dnelson in Georgina
Dnelson in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

New garage door installation and service

I highly recommend Tommy to anyone looking to install new garage doors. Extremely responsive, high quality and wide range of products, and professional installation and post-installation support. Would certainly hire again and recommend to friends.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Garage Door Opener Installed

Tommy from Navida Garage Doors installed a jack shaft garage door opener for my single car garage. He arrived on time exactly, was respectful, did the job promptly and charged the agreed upon amount. I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone. We need more people like him in the contracting business. 5 stars service.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Garage Door Replacement

My wife and I are absolutely thrilled with the products and service provided by Navida. Tommy is extremely professional and was a pleasure to work with. He went beyond the call of duty to ensure that we were fully informed with respect to the specifications of the three garage doors we selected. Delivery and installation of the doors and aluminum capping went smoothly with absolutely no issues and our garage was left in a broom-swept condition. Would highly recommend to anybody considering a garage door replacement and am looking forward to working with Tommy and Navida in the future.

natasha1 in Aurora
natasha1 in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Garage Door

Tommy is a professional. He was recommended by a close friend and I have found him to be an organised and trustworthy character and who I am happy to recommend to my friends and associates. We had an emergency situation with our garage door and Tommy arrived very promptly and secured the door and installed the new door within days at a competitive price.
His advice and guidance has been invaluable to us and his knowledge and attention to detail are second to none. I found Tommy easy to work with and willing to take the time to discuss our concerns. I would happily use his services again and would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

Jerry C
Jerry C
1 review Aurora, ON

Garage door

Got my garage door opener installed last year with Tommy.
Something happened with the door just last night, and wouldn’t close so I texted Tommy. He responded almost right away, and came over the next day (today) and fixed the issue. Amazing service and response! Top integrity. Five stars.

Stephanie in Woodbridge
Stephanie in Woodbridge
3 reviews King City, ON

Can I rate them a 12? Excellent Service!!!!!

I found myself in a pickle when my garage door would only close halfway as I was leaving the house in a hurry. I reached out to a few companies and Tommy responded almost immediately. Not only did he give me great advice for a fair price, he told me how to disengage the opener so that I could close it overnight. He came by this morning on time with professional advice and solved the problem. He also brought his super cute pooch Kipo who hung out with our pooch for a while. Tommy is a great honest and very efficient trustworthy person. Will be calling him again when my other 17 year+ opener eventually dies lol!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Garage Doors

Tommy and his crew did an AMAZING job. He is a real professional. He followed up a couple of weeks after installation to make sure that everything was fine. He spent another couple of hours and adjusted for a gap between the panels that I didn't really see but he cares about doing a great job.
I thoroughly recommend him.

Dubi in Mississauga
Dubi in Mississauga

Fixed garage door

Tommy responsed for my request almost immediately and offered to come right away even though it was a weekend,if there's an urgent need to open the door. It wasn't urgent, so we agreed he would come the next day. He came right on time and set to work straight away. He was very professional, answered questions and provided all the information we needed. He charged exactly what he quoted us on the phone. We are very pleased with his service and will work with him again if we ever need service for our garage door.

Pete in Maple, Ontario
Pete in Maple, Ontario

Emergency Repair of Garage Door

Called Tommy late in the day and stopped off on an Emergency call to ensure our garage door would close overnight and for the next few days, while he could procure a new bottom panel - after our teenage son drove thru the door.
Exceptional service as always.
Thanks Tommy!!

SVert in Maple
SVert in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Navida Garage Doors

Tommy installed our beautiful garage doors a number of years back and just a recently we had an issue. I called him up and he came straight away to help out. He is always professional and honest. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for high quality garage doors. Customer Service is excellent!!

More about Navida Garage Doors

We focus on the residential garage door installations and services. Whatever you can think for the garage door, we can do it. Thanks to our experienced technicians (more than 10 years experience), we already settled up a wide customer base. Honest, quality work, best price, great service are our sales point. We believe: No warranty is the best warranty.