Navida Garage Doors

Reviews for Navida Garage Doors

Ted in North York
Ted in North York

Garage Door repair

We had an ongoing issue with the garage track. Tommy was quick to respond to our service request, was fair with pricing and began immediately assessing the best solution for repairing our garage. We agreed to expand beyond the immediate issue in order to ensure long term functionality and safety, and Tommy provided a solution that was quite reasonable in time and cost. We are very happy with the outcome and appreciate the urgency with which Tommy operates to solve issues. thanks!

Rob in Scarborough
Rob in Scarborough

Garage door opener repair.

Tommy came when he said he would, did an excellent repair and charged the amount he quoted. Great experience. We highly recommend. We are delighted to now have our door back.

Eric
Eric
11 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Garage Door Opener Installation

Tommy installed 2 door openers. Corrected others door issues he found during the installation. He knows what he's doing and you can rely on him. He always returned my messages/emails almost right away. The job was small but he treated me as if this was a big project. He worked late until everything is setup and installed correctly. Now I know who to contact for any garage door related issue. Thank you Tommy!

Thanks for your trust, I will keep doing my best to all customers

Dnelson in Georgina
Dnelson in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

New garage door installation and service

I highly recommend Tommy to anyone looking to install new garage doors. Extremely responsive, high quality and wide range of products, and professional installation and post-installation support. Would certainly hire again and recommend to friends.

I am very appreciate for your highly evaluation. Hopefully can help you whenever you need.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Garage Door Opener Installed

Tommy from Navida Garage Doors installed a jack shaft garage door opener for my single car garage. He arrived on time exactly, was respectful, did the job promptly and charged the agreed upon amount. I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone. We need more people like him in the contracting business. 5 stars service.

I recommend people to get their hands dirty for their own properties. Also for some jobs required professional skills and experience, we should hire professional people to do. I have seen someone to spend two days to install the jack shaft opener, and still need to hire others to check and adjust. Thanks for your job, and I believe that you made the right decision.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Garage Door Replacement

My wife and I are absolutely thrilled with the products and service provided by Navida. Tommy is extremely professional and was a pleasure to work with. He went beyond the call of duty to ensure that we were fully informed with respect to the specifications of the three garage doors we selected. Delivery and installation of the doors and aluminum capping went smoothly with absolutely no issues and our garage was left in a broom-swept condition. Would highly recommend to anybody considering a garage door replacement and am looking forward to working with Tommy and Navida in the future.

Thanks so much Daniel, very happy to work for you. And very appreciate for your highly recommendation. I will do my best to help you and the other customers, while keeping improving our knowledge and skills.

natasha1 in Aurora
natasha1 in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Garage Door

Tommy is a professional. He was recommended by a close friend and I have found him to be an organised and trustworthy character and who I am happy to recommend to my friends and associates. We had an emergency situation with our garage door and Tommy arrived very promptly and secured the door and installed the new door within days at a competitive price.
His advice and guidance has been invaluable to us and his knowledge and attention to detail are second to none. I found Tommy easy to work with and willing to take the time to discuss our concerns. I would happily use his services again and would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

Thanks a lot for providing me the chance to work for you. I always like to treat my customers the same way as what I want to be treated. Hopefully my knowledge and suggestions could help more people. Thanks again for your review.

Jerry C
Jerry C
1 review Aurora, ON

Garage door

Got my garage door opener installed last year with Tommy.
Something happened with the door just last night, and wouldn’t close so I texted Tommy. He responded almost right away, and came over the next day (today) and fixed the issue. Amazing service and response! Top integrity. Five stars.

Thanks for your trust and always give me a chance when you need someone to work. I heard lots of people complaining about contractors. Therefore, I self regulate to work with honestly and as fast response as possible. Hopefully it will help.

Stephanie in Woodbridge
Stephanie in Woodbridge
3 reviews King City, ON

Can I rate them a 12? Excellent Service!!!!!

I found myself in a pickle when my garage door would only close halfway as I was leaving the house in a hurry. I reached out to a few companies and Tommy responded almost immediately. Not only did he give me great advice for a fair price, he told me how to disengage the opener so that I could close it overnight. He came by this morning on time with professional advice and solved the problem. He also brought his super cute pooch Kipo who hung out with our pooch for a while. Tommy is a great honest and very efficient trustworthy person. Will be calling him again when my other 17 year+ opener eventually dies lol!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Garage Doors

Tommy and his crew did an AMAZING job. He is a real professional. He followed up a couple of weeks after installation to make sure that everything was fine. He spent another couple of hours and adjusted for a gap between the panels that I didn't really see but he cares about doing a great job.
I thoroughly recommend him.

More about Navida Garage Doors

We focus on the residential garage door installations and services. Whatever you can think for the garage door, we can do it. Thanks to our experienced technicians (more than 10 years experience), we already settled up a wide customer base. Honest, quality work, best price, great service are our sales point. We believe: No warranty is the best warranty.