Navida Garage Doors

Reviews for Navida Garage Doors

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Great Help and Support

The garage spring broke the previous night. They came in the morning. Very professional, explained what they were going to do and was accommodating to my needs. Would highly recommend for any future issues. asked me if i needed anyother services.

Thank you very much for this review, Michael!

TMo
TMo
0 reviews Aurora, ON

More than garage doors

Tommy and his crew have done many jobs for us. New garage doors, new front door, deck extension and beautiful new aluminum railings with integrated lighting. All jobs have been fairly priced up front with no surprises. Tommy is the hardest working guy I know. He wants his customers to be fully satisfied with the jobs he takes on. He is a knowledgeable professional who is honest, takes the time to explain pros and cons and does not try to add charges later. The price he tells you is the price you pay and he extremely accurate with his timelines. All jobs were completed before they were supposed to be. We strongly recommend him.

It was a pleasure working with you.

Strong Plumbing & GTA
Strong Plumbing & GTA
8 reviews King City, ON

Garage door opener

Great experience from beginning to the end. Communication is excellent and service provided is a 10 star for sure. Tommy installed a high quality Chamberlain garage door opener, my old one was for some reason opening by itself the garage door. Now it's all fixed and we have piece of mind . I would highly recommend. Valentin

Thank you for this great review!

Dwayne Rodrigues
Dwayne Rodrigues

Garage Door Replacement

As you can see from the before and after pictures below that this garage hadn't been looked after and was a desperate need of an upgrade. The door on the left did work however, the door on the right was manual and all of the weather stripping at the bottom of the door was shot.

Tommy from Navida Garage Doors completed an awesome job and even afterwards when I had questions.

Thanks you!

Hi Dwayne, thank you for taking the time for this review.

LW in Richmond Hill
LW in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door cable replacement

Tony was polite and quickly assessed all problems with our garage door.
Replaced both cables and tighted our springs and now the door works perfectly. Great work Tony! I will recommend him for any garage door work in the future.

I appreciate you writing this review - thank you!

Lindsay
Lindsay

New Garage Openers

Tommy was honest in telling me when it was time to replace our 10+ year old garage openers. He was quick to install and friendly while doing the job. Thanks Tommy!

No problem, Lindsay! Thank you for the review.

Pavel K.
Pavel K.
11 reviews Caledon, ON

Garage door replacement

Outstanding experience!! Tommy’s offer was the best. Great quality door was installed in three weeks only. Tommy even recommended what opener to buy so he can instal it at no extra cost. Now we have garage door matching front door. If you are on the market for new garage door, then save your time and call Tommy.

Thank you for this great recommendation, Pavel!

MJACTAG
MJACTAG
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door opener replacements

Contacted Tommy at Navida Garage Doors to replace 2 garage door openers that we were having trouble with after our move. Tommy arrived on site as per our agreement and worked efficiently to change the 2 openers. He explained that the receiving units in both original openers had reached their lifespan and were intermittently receiving the signals from the remotes. His work was very neat and tidy and he removed all garbage and debris that was removed. The day turned out to be a snowy day, yet he was still on time and actually helped to shovel some slush from inside the garage! He was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate recommending him for any garage-related services that you need.

Thanks Tommy and Navida Garage Doors!

It was our pleasure! You were a great customer.

Garage door replacement / Repair

We have used Navida Doors to replace our garage doors / lifts and for service calls. Tommy is always friendly, responds quickly to messages and is on time for appointments. I would have no hesitation in recommending him for a job, big or small.

Thank you so much for this review!

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton

Remove & Replace Garage Door, electric opener and man door to garage

My daughter had repaired her 25 year old garage door several times each time with a band aid. Finally it quit for good. I got Navida Garage Doors name from the Homestars site. Tommy responded promptly and made an appointment for the following day. He showed up on time and attempted to band aid the door again but it was too far gone which I had suspected. We decided to do the job right this time so Tommy quoted on supplying and installing a new high quality insulated double door, a new garage door opener and supply and installation of a new man door. The work was completed on time and on budget. Tommy is obsessive on details and finish. So much so that I had him come to my own place and caulk and replace the broken weather stripping on my two garage doors. It was a real pleasure doing business with Tommy. I would have him back in a heartbeat.

Thank you for the great recommendation, Dave! Feel free to call whenever you need assistance.

More about Navida Garage Doors

We focus on the residential garage door installations and services. Whatever you can think for the garage door, we can do it. Thanks to our experienced technicians (more than 10 years experience), we already settled up a wide customer base. Honest, quality work, best price, great service are our sales point. We believe: No warranty is the best warranty.