Garage Doors & Hardware

natasha1 in Aurora
natasha1 in Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Garage Door

Tommy is a professional. He was recommended by a close friend and I have found him to be an organised and trustworthy character and who I am happy to recommend to my friends and associates. We had an emergency situation with our garage door and Tommy arrived very promptly and secured the door and installed the new door within days at a competitive price.
His advice and guidance has been invaluable to us and his knowledge and attention to detail are second to none. I found Tommy easy to work with and willing to take the time to discuss our concerns. I would happily use his services again and would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

Jerry C
Jerry C
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Garage door

Got my garage door opener installed last year with Tommy.
Something happened with the door just last night, and wouldn’t close so I texted Tommy. He responded almost right away, and came over the next day (today) and fixed the issue. Amazing service and response! Top integrity. Five stars.

Stephanie in Woodbridge
Stephanie in Woodbridge
3 reviews King City, ON

Can I rate them a 12? Excellent Service!!!!!

I found myself in a pickle when my garage door would only close halfway as I was leaving the house in a hurry. I reached out to a few companies and Tommy responded almost immediately. Not only did he give me great advice for a fair price, he told me how to disengage the opener so that I could close it overnight. He came by this morning on time with professional advice and solved the problem. He also brought his super cute pooch Kipo who hung out with our pooch for a while. Tommy is a great honest and very efficient trustworthy person. Will be calling him again when my other 17 year+ opener eventually dies lol!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Garage Doors

Tommy and his crew did an AMAZING job. He is a real professional. He followed up a couple of weeks after installation to make sure that everything was fine. He spent another couple of hours and adjusted for a gap between the panels that I didn't really see but he cares about doing a great job.
I thoroughly recommend him.

Dubi in Mississauga
Dubi in Mississauga

Fixed garage door

Tommy responsed for my request almost immediately and offered to come right away even though it was a weekend,if there's an urgent need to open the door. It wasn't urgent, so we agreed he would come the next day. He came right on time and set to work straight away. He was very professional, answered questions and provided all the information we needed. He charged exactly what he quoted us on the phone. We are very pleased with his service and will work with him again if we ever need service for our garage door.

Pete in Maple, Ontario
Pete in Maple, Ontario

Emergency Repair of Garage Door

Called Tommy late in the day and stopped off on an Emergency call to ensure our garage door would close overnight and for the next few days, while he could procure a new bottom panel - after our teenage son drove thru the door.
Exceptional service as always.
Thanks Tommy!!

SVert in Maple
SVert in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

(647) 383-8168
Aurora
L4G 7Z4

Tommy installed our beautiful garage doors a number of years back and just a recently we had an issue. I called him up and he came straight away to help out. He is always professional and honest. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for high quality garage doors. Customer Service is excellent!!

enwhy in Richmond Hill
enwhy in Richmond Hill
10 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Depot Garage Doors Installation

I purchased 5 doors from Home Depot and was looking for an installer.

Tommy from Navida was the only installer willing to install the doors from a different manufacturer.

He is extremely professional and proficient.

We also had him install new aluminum capping on top of our old and worn out garage door framing to complete the look.

We are extremely happy with his work and would be a return customer for any garage related work in the future.

Philip from Markham
Philip from Markham

Replace old garage doors

(647) 383-8168
Aurora
L4G 7Z4

Tommy installed a new garage door opener about a year ago. We are back with him again!

We wanted to replace the front doors and garage doors. Tommy recommended replacing the garage doors first to see how it looks before the front doors are replaced (front doors have more selections and it is easier to match it with the installed garage doors).

The entire process was perfect. Tommy scores another 10.

Paul in Vaughan
Paul in Vaughan

Garage Door install and repair

Knowledgeable,Professional, Honest.

Are just a few of the quality's that a customer can expect from Tommy at Navida garage doors. He installed our garage doors in August 2014 in a timely and efficient manner at a competitive price. He educated us on the different door manufactures an provided honest feedback throughout the process. This year we noticed that the rubber trim was discolored from sun damage and 1 call to Tommy and the issue was resolved with the manufacture. He came to the house replaced the parts in quickly and no charge for the product or his time.

I would highly recommend Tommy for any garage door related service or purchase.

More about Navida Garage Doors

We focus on the residential garage door installations and services. Whatever you can think for the garage door, we can do it. Thanks to our experienced technicians (more than 10 years experience), we already settled up a wide customer base. Honest, quality work, best price, great service are our sales point. We believe: No warranty is the best warranty.