AC & Furnace Depot

Reviews for AC & Furnace Depot

Loren Hicks in Toronto
Loren Hicks in Toronto

Fast A/C repair

Wow. My A/C failed on a very hot Sunday. Monday morning I start calling repair places. Everyone else was too busy to be interested, or booking up to two weeks out. AC&FD were here within an hour, problem fixed and gone. Great service guy, knowledgeable and polite. Now my go-to-place for anything they do

Melissa M in Toronto
Melissa M in Toronto

Furnace Installation

AC & Furnace Depot
416-323-3768
Vaughan
L6A 0Y3

This company was great years ago and they still are now. About 8 or 9 years ago I was calling various companies to get a furnace installed for my mom. In the end I chose this company because they seemed really friendly, professional and fair priced. All went great with the install and my mom has never had a problem with her unit since.
Fast forward a few years and now I needed a new furnace for my home and so I called AC & Furnace Depot again.
And they were still the same great customer service as before --- super nice and all. So I just had my furnace installed. I didn't leave a review before, but these folks have been so amazing for so long, I thought I would leave a positive review for them now.. If you want a friendly company that you can trust, I would certainly recommend these folks.

Repairing AC unit

After AC & Furnace Company came to install additional coolant in our AC unit, our unit make a very loud hum. I waited a few weeks to see if it would go away but it did not. When calling back to have the representative speak to the issue, his first response was to say "there's nothing to be done", then "it's the unit's fault" and "that's just bad luck".

I called 4 days outside the 30 day warranty, having given his labour the benefit of the doubt and so he would not come to investigate the issue further at all. By the time we got to the warranty part of the conversation, I was already quite exasperated with his approach.

The phone call was an unpleasant service experience, and I do not recommend this company.

CL in Bloor West
CL in Bloor West

Prompt and Good Service

Furnace stopped working over the Easter weekend, AC&Furnace Depot promptly came and fixed it on the spot. The service manager himself showed up and took the time to explain the problem and the solution he proposed prior to starting the work.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

AC and Furnace

Great service in an emergency situation! I came home after a 2 week holiday in January to see my thermostat at 4 degrees. I called AC & Furnace Depot in a panic and they sent a technician right over and they fixed the problem immediately. I highly recommend these guys they are awesome.

Ethan P in Toronto
Ethan P in Toronto

Furnace, AC, Humidifier and Air Cleaner

We used AC & Furnace Depot about 5 years for another house we lived in for a furnace and air conditioner install, so when we moved into our new house and we needed the same, we knew these were the folks to call. Service and price are great and they even gave us a free humidifier and air cleaner for having called them back. They really know how to keep a customer happy!

Christine N in Maple
Christine N in Maple

Air Conditioning Installation

We received a door knocker for an early season special on air conditioning and this company delivered. Fair price, friendly service and overall a pleasant and easy experience. They also gave us a special on their WorryFree Protection Plan which was a nice bonus.

Furnace Repair

A quick and easy process to have our furnace repaired. Called and spoke to a nice person on the phone and they had someone at our home in about 1 hour and had our furnace fixed quickly. We are satisfied with our experience.

More about AC & Furnace Depot

A company is only as good as its employees and we only hire the best. First, we exercise strict hiring requirements including background checks and drug testing. All our AC & Furnace Depot sub-contractors are licensed veterans in plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical. Our heating and cooling repair specialists ...