Ac & Furnace Depot

Reviews for Ac & Furnace Depot

CM from Toronto
CM from Toronto

Happy Regular Customer

Amazing company. After many hits and misses, Richard and his team now handle all my heating and AC needs at my own home and at my rental property. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable. They once replaced my tenant's furnace (complete with new AC compressor) when it died in an ice storm. The next morning! Nobody else would have done what they did. They always take the time to patiently explain why they are suggesting a particular solution, how everything works, and how to maintain it. They never try to upsell, they are honest and upfront about what needs to be done and what can wait. I would never use anyone else to do anything they can do, they have more than earned my loyalty.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Nope

$99 to come to my home. $135 to tell me nothing is wrong with my AC or furnace. $135 to replace my working thermostat with a non programmable, not environment friendly, thermostat. $$$ out the window because nothing is better than before.

Please note that the $99 is our charge to come to your home, and with that it includes a free diagnostic. A service call charge is very common in the industry to cover the time to drive to a home, gas, and so forth. And of course there is extra time involved for diagnosing which is included in the price. We try to be very honest with customers and so if we came to your home, it sounds like it would be better and be honest with you and say that there is nothing wrong with your system so you only have to pay $99, rather than make something up and have you pay extra for nothing. I assume the technician mentioned that all was working fine and if you wanted you could have the option of a thermostat replacement if yours looked like it was near the level of becoming faulty. But it was not necessary and from what you wrote it seems like that was pointed out as you noted that we came and said there was nothing wrong with your system. Once again, I am sure any customer would prefer us coming down and being honest and saying that there is nothing wrong with ones system rather than make up repairs that are not needed.

sabrinacan1234
sabrinacan1234

A/C - Good as new!!

I hired this company based on a recommendation from another contractor I had working at my home. I arranged a service appointment quickly. They accommodated my tight schedule just in time to host an anniversary party. The issue with the A/C has seemingly disappeared. I’m saving their number for later!

Thanks Sabrina! We're glad everything worked out for you. We can't wait to serve you again in the future, should you ever need our services again!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Repairing my Air Conditioner

AC & Furnace Depot did a fantastic job with my air conditioner. Great customer service. recommend anyone to use these guys in the future. Very crucial to have that A/C in the summer time heat!

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure. Very happy that you enjoyed the service delivered by our team. If you ever need any more HVAC services in the future, you know who to call!

Natalie in Vaughan
Natalie in Vaughan

AC Repair - Very Fast

My AC ran into an issue right before I was supposed to have guests over. I called AC & Furnace after being referred by a friend. More than happy to write a review for them as they did a great job and really went above my expectations. The technicians that arrived seemed very knowledgeable and confident in identifying and fixing the issue I was having. They even took the time to explain to me what was wrong after they serviced it. Their rates are reasonable and the person I spoke to on the phone was very friendly. I am quite impressed and will definitely continue to use them if I run into similar issues.

Thanks a lot for the kind review, Natalie! We're thrilled that our service team lives up to our name of being one of the most friendly and authentic HVAC businesses out there. We like to ensure that our customers receive nothing but the best top notch service, and we do our best to give you the most unbeatable prices. We can't wait to work with you again!

Reggie in Thornhill
Reggie in Thornhill

Furnace Repair

We have used this company before and we're very happy and needed their services again and they didn't disappoint. Our furnace stopped working A few days ago and we called them up. Alwayshad nice servie before and this time was no different. Great technician came over named David. He checked it out and said that there was just some dirt buildup inside. He quoted us a price before doing the work to which we agreed, and fixed all up. Such an honest company because they could have said I needed a new motor or something for $1000 or whatever, but instead they were honest and said it was a simple fix and that was it. Great, great company.

Hi Reggie, thank you for this awesome review. Honesty is an important quality to us, and we never want to lie to our customers. We want you to get the best quality service at the lowest prices, and we'll never push you to make unnecessary investments if they're not needed. We're happy that your furnace was an easy fix! Pleasure doing business with you; please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever run into future problems!

Loren Hicks in Toronto
Loren Hicks in Toronto

Fast A/C repair

Wow. My A/C failed on a very hot Sunday. Monday morning I start calling repair places. Everyone else was too busy to be interested, or booking up to two weeks out. AC&FD were here within an hour, problem fixed and gone. Great service guy, knowledgeable and polite. Now my go-to-place for anything they do

Thanks for your kind words, Loren! We know how frustrating it can be when your A/C suddenly stops working, which is why we do our best to provide quick responses to our customers and be ready at their door when they need us! We're proud to be your number 1 go-to-place, and we hope to see you again!

Melissa M in Toronto
Melissa M in Toronto

Furnace Installation

This company was great years ago and they still are now. About 8 or 9 years ago I was calling various companies to get a furnace installed for my mom. In the end I chose this company because they seemed really friendly, professional and fair priced. All went great with the install and my mom has never had a problem with her unit since.
Fast forward a few years and now I needed a new furnace for my home and so I called AC & Furnace Depot again.
And they were still the same great customer service as before --- super nice and all. So I just had my furnace installed. I didn't leave a review before, but these folks have been so amazing for so long, I thought I would leave a positive review for them now.. If you want a friendly company that you can trust, I would certainly recommend these folks.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Repairing AC unit

After AC & Furnace Company came to install additional coolant in our AC unit, our unit make a very loud hum. I waited a few weeks to see if it would go away but it did not. When calling back to have the representative speak to the issue, his first response was to say "there's nothing to be done", then "it's the unit's fault" and "that's just bad luck".

I called 4 days outside the 30 day warranty, having given his labour the benefit of the doubt and so he would not come to investigate the issue further at all. By the time we got to the warranty part of the conversation, I was already quite exasperated with his approach.

The phone call was an unpleasant service experience, and I do not recommend this company.

Hello, could you please provide an invoice number as we cannot find a record of this. Thank you.

CL in Bloor West
CL in Bloor West

Prompt and Good Service

Furnace stopped working over the Easter weekend, AC&Furnace Depot promptly came and fixed it on the spot. The service manager himself showed up and took the time to explain the problem and the solution he proposed prior to starting the work.

More about Ac & Furnace Depot

A company is only as good as its employees and we only hire the best. First, we exercise strict hiring requirements including background checks and drug testing. All our AC & Furnace Depot sub-contractors are licensed veterans in plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical. Our heating and cooling repair specialists ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Milton?