Scenna Custom Painting

Review for Scenna Custom Painting

MAC
MAC

Self Employed Home Painter

Don't hire this guy. His name is Joe and he's from Maple, Ontario. I hired him to paint a few rooms in my home. After I paid him cash I realized the next day some areas of the trim were not primed/painted and some walls looked like there was only one coat of paint applied b/c i could still see the original colour. I called him numerous times but of course he never returned my calls. I ended up repainting the rooms and trim myself.

Save your money and either do it yourself (chances are you will do a better job than Joe) or get someone else.