Five Star Painting West GTA

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
5125 Celebration Dr Mississauga ON L5M 8B4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Mississauga  >  Five Star Painting West GTA

Reviews for Five Star Painting West GTA

Keith J.
Keith J.
1 review Burlington, ON

Condominium Renovation

Two bedroom condominium needed new carpeting, fixing holes in drywall and painting throughout. Worked with Five Star Painting designer to select paint and matching carpet colours. The recommendations from the designer made the process simple and efficient. The work was completed as scheduled and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations. In general, I found the team easy to work with and was happy with the whole experience.

Hi Keith

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be of service. Looking forward to be your painter for life.

Alex in San Francisco
Alex in San Francisco

Main Floor and Upstairs hallway

Needed to sell the house and my realtor asked to to do the painting last minute. Sohail arranged for it on a short notice of 4 days. He also send her designer to help me pick the right colour as I was not too sold on what my realtor was advising. The job only took two days and before the week was over I was able to put the house on the market. Very Impressed!

Thank you Alex for the kind words it was lovely to be of service to you

Venesa in Oakville
Venesa in Oakville

Whole House

The guys are wonderful. Professional, courteous, and responsive. At every stage they were coming to me rather than the other way around. I have worked with contractors before but this one was a really good experience. Thanks sohail, marife, and Behzad you guys were amazing!

Thank you for your kind words it was great working with you I really love the transformation

Dianne in Scarborough
Dianne in Scarborough

Excellent work!

I hired Five Star Painting to paint most of the rooms in my home.
I was really pleased with the results, and impressed with the positive and professional attitudes of the painting team. Behzad, Ali and Saboor did an outstanding job and clean-up. Thank you, Sohail, for providing such a high-quality service for us in the GTA. I will be recommending Five Star Painting to others.

Hi Dianne!

Thank you for the kind words. Looking forward to be of service in future.

George Campbell from Mississauga
George Campbell from Mississauga

Repaint rec room ceiling to hide water damage

A series of 3 toilet overflows on the main floor (over 6 months) resulted in water travelling along a heating duct and dropping off at the rec room ceiling. The water damage was two rectangular areas of discoloration. Called 5-star (a lucky pick) and someone appeared the next day to give us a quote. 3 days later Al showed up in the morning and re-painted the whole ceiling section - twice. The water affected areas required 4 coats.

He was quick, careful, no paint anywhere except on the ceiling. Stayed until he was satisfied. I would use him again.

Hi George

Thank you so much for the kind words. Looking forward to ben of service in the future>

Painting of full house

The guys did a wonderful job, from the presentation to the actual job. They were very professional and efficient and completed the job of painting our home in 2 days. The finished product impressed my family as well as our friends who've seen the completed job.

The price of the job was fair, and we felt that both parties came out with good deals.

My only criticism, was that I had to scratch little specks of paint off of our flooring in the days following the completion of the job. However, this was a minor inconvenience and I wouldn't hesitate to use Five Star Painting again as well as recommend them to friends and family.

thank you so much for your kind remarks.

I wish you had contacted me earlier and i would have send someone for a second cleanup.

Looking forward to be of service in the future.

Peter in Brampton
Peter in Brampton

Another satisfied customer

In the past week 5 Star Painting has redecorated our living room - we couldn’t be more pleased. I stripped the wallpaper, and Sean scraped away the popcorn ceiling and skimmed it smooth – boy, was I glad to get rid of the popcorn ceiling, which had water damage and a not too professional repair job by myself.
Then Al came and did a fantastic job painting the ceiling and walls – we’re very pleased with the result and look forward to having him back to redecorate our dining room next year Thank you Al and Sean for a job well done.

Thank you peter! it was a pleasure to be of service. Looking forward to be your painter for life.

Umar in Toronto
Umar in Toronto

An amazing job!

After contacting afew companies for estimates we decided to proceed with 5 star. Their consultation was very thorough and they provided us with a great quote. The job was done quickly and was perfect down to the last detail. They were punctual polite and very professional. Our home looks beautiful and we highly rerecommend them to anyone.

Thank you umar for ur kind words. It was a pleasure to be of service.

Franko in Mississauga
Franko in Mississauga

Megan and Frank Alves

We would like to write a review about the great experience we have had with hiring Five Star for painting our house. It was done very professionally, very clean no spills, excellent paint job and very precisely painted. We have hired Five Star Painting for our downstairs paint job and a few months later we have hired them again for our washrooms and bedroom paint job. Very satisfied customer.

thank you mean and frank for the kind words. Looking forward to be of great service on the next job that you just booked,

main office painting

We found them through a referral. Their was was very prompt in scheduling the estimate. Sohail was great to deal with. He gave us a competitive quote, send her interior designer to select the colours. He scheduled the job over the weekend and everything thing was completed in time. The place looks superb and the paint had no smell as he promised.

thank you for the kind words was a pleasure to be of service.

More about Five Star Painting West GTA

Five Star Painting is a locally owned and operated house painting company servicing the West GTA Area. As a part of an international painting franchise system, we give you the peace of mind knowing that we're not a "fly-by-night" contractor that will cut corners or leave the job incomplete.

We provide:

A 2 year Warranty Against any Labor Defects
Thorough Surface Preparation
Quality Paints applied by Qualified Painters
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are available 24/7 to take your call. Our customer service department will ask for some basic information about your project and will schedule one of our estimators to come out to discuss your project. Our estimators will confirm your appointment, show up on time, and will provide you a detailed quote of the work discussed. It's that simple!

We are a licensed and insured company that establishes our company from smaller and insecure businesses. We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.