Five Star Painting West GTA

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
5125 Celebration Dr Mississauga ON L5M 8B4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Mississauga  >  Five Star Painting West GTA

Reviews for Five Star Painting West GTA

AMY in Toronto
AMY in Toronto

AMAZING JOB AND SERVICE

I am not a person like to write the review, but based on what they did ,I would like to write the review for letting other people would go for this company.
It was my first time for doing a painting job and I was very nervous and picky about all things.
The lady came and did the estimating job and it was very organized and well prepared with documents. Her consultation made me feel very relaxed. Other companies that I tried to contact, they were very unreliable to keep in touch but Five stars was amazing on that part.

And Behzad, the painter for my condo unit, he was very sharp at time, friendly, professional, and polite person. He was very concentrated on his work. He was always smiling and gave me all the answers that I was asking him. He finished work amazingly. I cannot tell enough how much I am happy about their work.

I strongly recommend any one who plans to do painting of your place, give it a shot, calling them to get a quote and consultation.

Hi Amy

Looking forward to be of service in the future

Ramsey in Toronto
Ramsey in Toronto

Complete House

One of my friends at work recommended FiveStar. We were planning to move into our new house and had planned to do painting to bring the place to our own taste.

In my meeting with Sohail I felt very confident by talking to him. He and his team were very and cooperative and responsive. Their designer Merife coordinated with us to pick the colours in our of our site visits. She was a joy to work with.

We were a little nervous about scheduling. We had a very small window between getting the keys and the arrival of our stuff. Sohail ensured us about the timing and their "on time guarantee" which they offered in the contract was very assuring.

The work started exactly as scheduled and finished ahead of time in just 2 days. Their painters were friendly and great. We did not have to bother about much,

Overall a great experience and very satisfied.

Hi Ramsey!

Great to be od service to you.

Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Great work!

Bahzad and his team did a fantastic job at our house. The scope was huge; paint everything every where. From baseboards to walls, windows, doors, etc. We had gone through major renovations which included new hardwood and carpet floors as well as new stairs. Five Star sent two teams; one to scrape and fix the ceiling and one to do the actual painting job. Both were great. Everything was well covered and protected. Very easy to work with. They transformed the house and finished earlier than expected. Will definitely have them again.

Hi Zahraa!

thank you for the kind words. You have been great to deal with. Looking forward to be of service in the future.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Zero customer service

The actual paint job was well done however the service not so good. I emailed after the job was done regarding a wallpaper installation the owner told me he'd get me a contact for and he ignored my email. At that time I would have like to discuss the overall job but i can't hear back from them. Also we never got any call or email to follow up after the job was complete. They got their money and now they're gone. The 2 stars is for the painters that came to the house but I don't reccomend them unless you don't care about customer service.

UPDATE:
The owner of five star reached out to me after reading my previous review and I have to credit him for doing everything to make things right. I was able to get my wall paper installed through one of his colleagues at a very reasonable price and he came to my home and made sure that we were satisfied with the job. He explained to my wife that he doesn't normally do follow ups unless there's a specific reason to as he has full confidence in his team. That being said I have to add this review even if it means I'm recanting my previous one. It's good to see the entire process anyway so that's why I'll leave the first review up. When a company takes as much time and effort to clear up any misunderstandings it has to be mentioned. After this total experience I would use five star again for any job I needed. So after everything is said and done I reccomend them!!

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Jason!

I just called u and left a message. If u r available I will come over and see u personally in the evening today or tmrw. I am glad that u r happy with the painting and the Colors and that was the hard part.

U r upset that I did not respond to ur email. I absolutely did not rcv the email otherwise I am generally very prompt at responding. When I meet u I would like to look togather with you why did the email did not get through.

At that time I would recommend you 2 wall paper installers that u can explore further.

Once I have worked for u, just as I mentioned before, I am looking at the prospects of working with you and your friends and family in the future. You are very important to me, anything I can help with would be a pleasure.

When I meet u I also have the certificate for the donation we have made on your behalf to plant 10 trees through WeForest. I also have another small gift for you and your family to cheer u up.

Once the job is done I do not give immediate follow up calls. The people on my team are an extension of me - the designer and the foreman and his team and once they have met u and made u happy I feel satisfied that I have delivered my promise. This is a philosophy that I have been working with some time and my clients that I have talked to have concurred to it.

Will see u soon and wish to see u smiling.

Best regards

UPDATE:

glad that u r happy Jason. I had a great meeting with Carla. I showed her that the email u mentioned wasn't received. Even if u had given me a phone call I would have attented to it right away.

AD in Mississauga
AD in Mississauga

Good quality work, On time, Reasonable price

Found 5 Stars on this website. Highly courteous, professional, efficient, excellent work at a reasonable price. The work was reviewed by the Supervisor mid-way. Painters Cleaned up well. Accommodated our family schedule. I would recommend them highly.

I thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be of service. Looking forward to be your painter for life.

Ritesh in Brampton
Ritesh in Brampton

Whole home painting

Mr.Sohil presentation regarding my whole home painting was very professional . Them Ms.Marife came to our home for color selection , she was very knowledgeable and help us a lots for the color selection .
Then Mr. Behzad come to paint our home , I find his work nice , clean and very precise .
Over all expirance with five star painting is fantastic, I definitely recommend their services , whole team ready to help customer all the time .

Hi Ritesh!

It was great to be of service to you. The house looks beautiful, you are smiling. Mission accomplished!!

Keith J.
Keith J.
1 review Burlington, ON

Condominium Renovation

Two bedroom condominium needed new carpeting, fixing holes in drywall and painting throughout. Worked with Five Star Painting designer to select paint and matching carpet colours. The recommendations from the designer made the process simple and efficient. The work was completed as scheduled and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations. In general, I found the team easy to work with and was happy with the whole experience.

Hi Keith

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be of service. Looking forward to be your painter for life.

Alex in San Francisco
Alex in San Francisco

Main Floor and Upstairs hallway

Needed to sell the house and my realtor asked to to do the painting last minute. Sohail arranged for it on a short notice of 4 days. He also send her designer to help me pick the right colour as I was not too sold on what my realtor was advising. The job only took two days and before the week was over I was able to put the house on the market. Very Impressed!

Thank you Alex for the kind words it was lovely to be of service to you

Venesa in Oakville
Venesa in Oakville

Whole House

The guys are wonderful. Professional, courteous, and responsive. At every stage they were coming to me rather than the other way around. I have worked with contractors before but this one was a really good experience. Thanks sohail, marife, and Behzad you guys were amazing!

Thank you for your kind words it was great working with you I really love the transformation

Dianne in Scarborough
Dianne in Scarborough

Excellent work!

I hired Five Star Painting to paint most of the rooms in my home.
I was really pleased with the results, and impressed with the positive and professional attitudes of the painting team. Behzad, Ali and Saboor did an outstanding job and clean-up. Thank you, Sohail, for providing such a high-quality service for us in the GTA. I will be recommending Five Star Painting to others.

Hi Dianne!

Thank you for the kind words. Looking forward to be of service in future.

More about Five Star Painting West GTA

Five Star Painting is a locally owned and operated house painting company servicing the West GTA Area. As a part of an international painting franchise system, we give you the peace of mind knowing that we're not a "fly-by-night" contractor that will cut corners or leave the job incomplete.

We provide:

A 2 year Warranty Against any Labor Defects
Thorough Surface Preparation
Quality Paints applied by Qualified Painters
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are available 24/7 to take your call. Our customer service department will ask for some basic information about your project and will schedule one of our estimators to come out to discuss your project. Our estimators will confirm your appointment, show up on time, and will provide you a detailed quote of the work discussed. It's that simple!

We are a licensed and insured company that establishes our company from smaller and insecure businesses. We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.