Jeremy Hayes

Erez Cukierman from Old Toronto
Erez Cukierman from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Kitchen, plumbing and other

My wife and I were in a real bind 2 weeks before Christmas. The original contractor we hired to redo our kitchen shut down his company and we were stuck having to find someone to finish the job.

Enter Jeremy. He was very professional and assured us that he would get the job done.

Not only was he reasonable, he was a true gentleman to work with. He is very careful and astute with his craft and always makes sure that everything works.

Jeremy is dedicated to his trade, and is very resourceful. Aside from finishing the kitchen, Jeremy hung all our chandeliers, renovated our laundry room, mounted our television, redid some of the electrical work, etc.
I would recommend him for all your general needs.

Erez

You and your wife were wonderful to work with. Despite the previous unfortunate circumstance, you remained optimistic and we were able to turn things around. You are good people, I'm happy to see you moved in and enjoying your home!

Geoff915 in Toronto
Geoff915 in Toronto

Basement Powder Room Reno

Our project was really small (2 piece restroom that required insulation, drywalling, vanity cabinet installing with associated plumbing, re-installing drop ceiling ). Jeremy was professional and did his best to make the process as easy as possible. They put in a 10 hour days to get the job done. I am happy with the results, and the room now looks great. I would highly recommend his services. Thank You!

Thanks Jeffrey! There were some odd situations from the previous work done to fix, but it all worked out in the end. You were great to work with and I appreciate your review!

Jeremy Hayes

Luke Chao in Toronto
Luke Chao in Toronto

Installation of soundproof office doors and door frames

I needed to have the doors in my office soundproofed, so I gave Jeremy a call. He sourced a pair of the heaviest doors I've ever seen. When he began to install them, it became obvious that my original door frames were too flimsy and had to be replaced. So he took another trip to the hardware store to fetch lumber and began to rebuild the door frames by hand -- a task that the average contractor would struggle with. The project went overtime, but only because Jeremy refused to cut any corners; the final fit and finish is precise and solid. End result: much less sound coming through the doors, and what does come through is dampened and easy to ignore. Recommended.

More about Jeremy Hayes

I do general contracting, dealing mainly with interior renovations and installations. My most common jobs are finishing basements, renovating bathrooms, and trim carpentry, although I take general drywall/ taping and flooring jobs on a per client basis. Jeremy