Vuugo

Reviews for Vuugo

Dave Thomas in Markham
Dave Thomas in Markham

Great Price with Great Response

Recently purchased a graphics card and SSD from Vuugo as a first time customer. I was considering to get my parts from Newegg, Memory Express or Canada Computers, but Vuugo had the best prices above the rest. As soon as my order went in, I was given a conformational email notifying that my order would take around 2-3 days to arrive. I received my package within 2 days. Can't complain about great prices and timely services.

Mojo36 in Toronto
Mojo36 in Toronto

Good Price + Good Service

Placed order for a gaming tower case + cpu + GTX 970 on Friday morning. Spoke to Vuugo saying that I want to pick up @ store around 6:00 pm. I was told they closed at 5:00 but they are willing to wait for me till I pick up. Good and fast same day service. Willing to go for an extra mile for customer. Highly recommended.

Janet in Richmond Hill
Janet in Richmond Hill
1 review Gormley, ON

Good service. Fast shipping. Good price

Made mistake on my order. Call customer service to change. Good courtesy and act fast. I received my package next day which us well packed. Much better than ncix that I got most of my stuffs. Prices are very competitive.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Poor everything.

I ordered my PC parts at the end of November just to be told that they were out of stock on one of the items. No big deal, I didn't mind waiting an extra week or two for the item.

Scroll to 3 weeks later and they say they still don't have the item in stock. A week after that I emailed them saying if the item isn't in in the next few days I will be taking my business elsewhere.. and what do you know, less than 5 minutes later my order has been shipped.

They provided 'tracking numbers' which haven't worked at all in this whole process. My package was shipped about 8 days ago and it's still not here nor do the tracking numbers work. I've had to rely on the shipping companies customer service reps to let me know where it is.

0/10 will never order from again.

Shawn from Vancouver
Shawn from Vancouver

Vuugo

Orders a few items from this website and about 3 websites at the same time (Newegg, NCIX and DirectCanada). Vuugo attempted to slide in extra shipping charges after the original statement and shipping charges. When I attempted to call their customer service it went to voicemail for around an hour before I got through where apparently the only representative was in the washroom....I wouldn't buy from the website ever again and my items ended up being 40-50$ cheaper to ship and buy elsewhere even though Vuugo looked like it has deals they dont compare to other website with proper shipping rates.l

jacob in Markham
jacob in Markham

bought video card; fast delivery, great service

I placed an order for a video card with them last monday. They e-mailed me back at first saying they were out of stock but gave me a whole bunch of other alternatives. But i needed this one, so i said i would wait. they e-mailed me the next day saying a new shipment just arrived and that they were sending my item through priority shipping. i got the item within 2 days.

customer representative was super friendly and helpful. delivery was fast!!! i'd definitely recommend vuugo to my friends.

Looking for Electronic Retailers pros in Markham?