Waterloo appliance service

90 Frobisher dr. Unit#4 Waterloo ON N2V 2A1
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Waterloo  >  Waterloo appliance service

Reviews for Waterloo appliance service

GE Fridge

Thankfully I had bought an extended warranty. Fridge is 3+ years old. Started with a frozen water line, which appeared to be because freezer temp was set too low. Line was thawed and temp set. However, after several weeks, we noticed the temperature was fluctuating more than normal, and line was frozen again along with some food. Jason V came back again, and noticed the circuit board was causing this issue. 3rd visit, and it was replaced. Jason was very professional and thorough in solving my problem, which was not easy to detect.

Stephen in Waterloo
Stephen in Waterloo

Multiple Appliance Repair and Education

Joe was able to identify the issue with our clothes washer in about 30 seconds and laid out the costs that it would likely be to repair and it didn't make sense to go ahead. Joe felt bad about having to charge us for the repair so he educated us on how to make the next one last longer and while we were chatting about other appliances he told us there was a quick and easy fix for an issue we were having with our fridge for years. This was a great experience, highly recommend.

Dishwasher Recall

Waterloo appliance was awesome! They responded to my email promptly and quickly resolved scheduling issues to get my dishwasher repaired as pain free as possible. The technician was on time, polite and efficient. He kept his work area clean and tested the appliance to ensure a complete repair. I will use them again if needed and I will recommend their services to others. Thanks!

Fridge icemaker repair

Very professional, timely and friendly. Repair was under warranty, the process was very easy. Jason was great, as were all other members of staff. Flexible appointments and appointment reminder calls. Definitely recommend their services!

Repairs in Kitchener
Repairs in Kitchener

Repair

Jim our technician was very prompt both times he came to fix our dishwasher - 1st time to assess the problem & 2nd time to install the part. He was very polite, courteous and very knowledgeable on the make and model of our dishwasher. I would highly recommend Jim and Waterloo Appliance Service to service various appliances. I cannot comment on price because our service was covered under manufacturers warranty.

Ian S. from Kitchener
Ian S. from Kitchener

Dishwasher and Washing Machine

Prompt, courteous, reasonably priced. In particular, the service technician gave an honest appraisal of the state of our washing machine and recommended the expensive repair it needed would be better spent on buying a new machine. (this company does not sell appliances)

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Dryer repair

I want to thank you very much for having the belt and idler assembly on-hand, and for the expertise shown in assisting me to choose the correct components.

The idler pulley on my dryer seized, causing damage to the pulley, belt, and resulting in inconsistent drying. Performing this repair also cleared years worth of debris from the fan and to remove dangerous lint accumulation from the chassis.

I will be sure to recommend you to my friends and colleagues, and you'll be the first place I call for any other repair needs.

Many thanks!

Stove repair

Rob was professional, efficient, and honest. Did not try to sell me extra parts that were not required. Told me exactly what needed to be fixed and the cost of the replacement part. Very pleased that there are still good service people out there who genuinely care about the quality of their work and the integrity of their business. Will definitely use again.

Adam in Baden
Adam in Baden
1 review Baden, ON

dishwasher repair

The service repairman was friendly and willing to show me the issue and how to avoid the same problem in the future. I am very happy with the service and I would recommend them to anyone.

Dishwasher repair

Did not try to sell me parts but tried to solve the problem first. Very professional. Shout out to Jason V the technician. He was personable fast and very helpful.

More about Waterloo appliance service

We are the Regional repair specialist for most top brand name appliances serving Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph and Cambridge surrounding area. With 5 factory trained techs ready to get your appliance back up and running promptly and professionally. With a walk up parts counter for the do-it yourself person or schedule our ...