Fc Locksmith Ltd.

Locks & Locksmiths
4548 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M3H 5R9

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Fc Locksmith Ltd.

Joanna H
Joanna H

Great Service

Nick arrived on time, was quiet to identify the problem, and fixed it quickly.
He was very helpful and professional.
I highly recommend him.
Thank you Nick for excellent work, will reach out again for future work.

Thank you Joanna for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

Shir G
Shir G

The Locksmith

I locked my keys in the vehicle on my driveway, which means I got locked out of my car and my house.
I called FC Locksmith, they sent their tech who arrived ASAP (within 25 min).
The gentleman first opened the house for me to get in, since it was very cold outside, only then he turned to deal with the locked car.
When the job was done and he handed me the bill I realized that he didn't even charge me extra for unlocking the house door.
I kept their number for just in case, I will definitely use them again if I'll need to.

Thank you Shir for the kind words! It has been our pleasure!

Roman in North York
Roman in North York

Locksmith service

I accidentally broke the key inside the knob, so I tried to extract it.
I couldn’t do it myself, so I called FC locksmith. They dispatched their serviceman over, and he attended to the concern immediately. He did a terrific job, and I am happy with how little it cost me.

Thank you Roman for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sasi is great!

When our lock would only turn halfway, we knew something went wrong. We called FC locksmith and asked them to do something about it. Sasi the technician didn’t need much time to tackle the issue, and he also didn’t charge us a lot. We appreciate the great job.

Thank you very much for the kind words!
We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Locked out of my car

Got stuck out of my car and called this company, answered right away and within 30 minutes my car was open without damage. Fast service. Charged me as they promised over the phone and been polite 10 out of 10

Thank you very much for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

AZimm
AZimm

Lock Change

My lock suddenly started to jam and so I contacted FC Locksmith Ltd after finding their info online. Nick came within 24 hours and did a full lock replacement. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and worked quickly around my work from hone schedule. Would definitely recommend FC to friends /family.

Thank you Azim for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Extremely helpful, efficient service, thank you!

Nick was quick to identify the problem with my door/ lock. He ensured I understood the issue, before presenting me with different options to fix it. I really appreciated his care. He did an amazing job. Thank you!

Thank you very much for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

David
David

Replacing door lock

Had an issue with removing the existing lock, called up FC locksmiths they came right away on the same day in a couple of hours and installed the new smart lock in 15 mins. Nick was great and professional and provided us with some tips Great individual and company

Thank you David for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Elana
Elana

Fast, caring and reasonable

My house was broken into and I needed the lock replaced ASAP. They were great at getting right back to me with scheduling a service call. Technician was very nice and helped fix other issues with my door. Showed up very quickly and advised me of the best option for changing my particular lock. Very helpful!

Thank you Elana for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Door lock

Nick did excellent job. Professional and fast.
I'm very happy with the service and I will use the company service again in the future !
The secretary was very helpful with giving appointment on the some day!

Thank you very much for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

More about Fc Locksmith Ltd.

Category:» Locks & Locksmiths

Nobody wants to consider the possibility of a break-in, but if your home has been invaded we can help you secure your property. After the home invasion, call us and we will come to your home and secure any broken door locks and windows. That way, you do not have to worry about the criminals returning later to your home while it is still vulnerable. You will be able to sleep soundly in your well-secured home.

If you have recently purchased your home, consider having FC Locksmith rekey your locks. There is a strong possibility that you do not possess all of the keys to your home. The previous owners might have kept a spare key, or they might have given one to a neighbor or contractor. Do not take a chance that one of those keys has fallen into disreputable hands. Rekeying is a quick procedure that can secure your home, and it is much cheaper than completely replacing all of your locks.

In addition to rekeying, FC Locksmith also offers security evaluations of residential properties. We can come to your home and look for any potential problem areas. Our staff will evaluate your doors, locks, windows, lighting, and fencing. In some areas, bump keys are being used by criminals in order to gain easy entry to the houses of unsuspecting families. If this type of home invasion is common in your area, we can discuss locks that are immune to this type of invasion technique.

If you want to keep a close eye on a room or your entire house, we can install Access Control, Security & CCTV system for your home. Additionally, we can install and service a safe so that you can protect your valuables.

In addition to our security consultations and other services, FC Locksmith can help you gain entry to your home if you ever get locked out of your house. We offer round the clock emergency services, and we will always be there when you need us to be, even in the middle of the night.