Quality Property Services

Landscape Contractors & Designers
9940 Ninth Line Markhan ON Lb 1A8
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Scarborough  >  Quality Property Services

Reviews for Quality Property Services

jim kozak from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

We needed to have india stone overlay done to two sets of stairs and also a 23X12 patio). I searched the web and other means to find someone who would quote my project and Stefano was great to deal with. While I did find a quote that was less, I felt as though Stefano knew his craft and what I wanted - and I was right. The job was delayed a few weeks due to weather, but once started, his team were perfectionists which is what I was after. The end result was beautiful and done with perfection (truly). We are very happy with the end result and to show you want kind of service you receive, QPS even came back this year to replace one piece of coping that cracked over the winter. We are very happy again with the end result and you can be sure that it you have any after projects services needs, stefano steps up to the plate to address those with you. Thank you Stefano and QPS.

Domenic from Vaughan

We received several quotes, all of them competitive, but got a very good recommendation for this company. They installed interlock pavers in our driveway , built a retaining wall and poured some concrete steps. They delivered what they promised. I have referred them to other people already .

Michael from Toronto

I have a contract for a year with them. I have a 45 spot parking lot which they maintain for snow removal and salting. They are responsive and have done a good job for my business. I have l already referred them to others.

Frank from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

We hired them to landscape our property and to install interlocking pavers in our driveway. They built a retaining wall, did some planting and sod work. They worked efficiently and did the job in the promised amount of time. Overall an excellent job.

Floyd from Toronto

We had them install sod in our small front yard. They met at my house and offered a quote. They arrived on time,and did great work. I have nothing bad to say about the whole process.

Al from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

They installed a stone patio on our property. We think it looks great! They offered some great suggestions with the plans which turned out fine. They were professional to deal with, and arrived on time. The work is dusty but they cleaned up each day. Very happy customers.

Sandy Dahan in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Quality Property Services helped me from design to build of my dream backyard. I now have a beautiful extension to my home that makes coming home after work so much more enjoyable. I never had to worry about the QPS staff they were very professional and courteous.
Sandy Dahan

Hi Sandy,
It was a great pleasure to work with you and your family , enjoy your beautiful backyard.

ssirajel
1 review Pickering, ON

We redid our entire backyard. This consisted of interlock the entire backyard, bbq pit, area for sitting, small pond. He designed the entire landscape and was amazing. We sold our home and the buyer was amazed with the work done. We feel that this is what increased the value to our home with other things.

Thank you very much Sara and Rob, looking forward to doing your next project!

More about Quality Property Services

Making Your Landscape Dreams A Reality!

Quality Property Services has been in business since 1994. Our
goal is to provide our clientele with quality and professional services throughout the entire year. QPS prides itself on having the right people, creating the right designs for our clients, and implementing the right processes and technologies needed to ensure our projects are functional, beautiful and prestigious.

Our Landscape division has turned the industry on its head with its Dream driven philosophy. As with most great innovations, your landscape project starts with a dream, and its up to us to form the path to its fruition.

Our Crews receive continuing education to ensure that your newly constructed landscapes are flawless and pristine. The entire team at QPS prides itself on its commitment to the quality of work it performs.

This dedication to our clientele, to our craft, and to the industry as a whole has helped us establish a reputation of providing sound, quality workmanship, leaving everyone with a sense of satisfaction. QPS is your single source solution for your landscape project.

Your Investment is more than a job to us, it's part of our life's work.

Our Services Include: