Clarence Rockland ON K4K 1M9

Olivia from Ottawa
Olivia from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Inspector

I hired Stephen after a significant amount of water had entered my home, via my brand new metal roof. I wanted the roofing company to examine the roof for insufficiencies, but they were not responding to my calls. Stephen discovered numerous deficiencies in the roof and took photos, which he provided in a detailed report to me. He also checked other areas of my home, and discovered other places where there was high moisture and/or heat loss. Using his report and photos, I've been able to draw up a plan to repair my home properly. Also, even after his visit, Stephen continued to answer questions and to contact me if he had new theories or information for me.

Thank you for the awesome review.

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

House inspection

Steve inspected a house we were interested in buying and did a wonderful job. He was very friendly while maintaining a professional quality to everything he did. He encouraged us to ask questions during the inspection and had answers that were easy to understand. He used the right tools for what was needed including a thermal camera. He was very thorough and double (even triple) checked something he thought might have been out of place. His report that arrived the following morning, was very detailed and had suggestions for us to follow up with. We would recommend Steve to anyone needing a house inspection.

Thank you for the awesome review.

Private User reviews Clarence Rockland, ON

Home inspection

I recommend Stephen for anyone looking to have a honest and professional inspection, as we arefirst time home buyers Stephen was ready to answer all our silly questions , and educate us about the standards, he is punctual (arrived way before us) and his report was sent to us in swift manner.
Thank you Stephen, we were able to make a decision in something we never new thanks to your report.

Thank you for the great review. And there are no silly questions.

Mel C.
Mel C.
1 review Limoges, ON

Home inspection

Stephen was great! Very friendly and took the time to explain his findings as we went along and recapped at the end of the inspection. Stephen also went the extra mile to give me a few tips and tricks on a variety of things such as, how to change/wash some of the filters and on how to adjust the air exchanger.

Thank you for the great review.

Em
Em

Home inspection

Stephen was very thorough and professional, he answered all of our questions. We recommend his services to anyone looking for a great house inspector.

Thank you so much for the review.

randyj
randyj

Pre-purchase home inspection.

Stephen did a thorough job of inspecting the building and its systems. He found numerous items needing consideration which I was not previously aware of.

Thank you for the review Randy. I was happy to be of service.

sellwood
sellwood

Home Inspection (Condo)

I received a very satisfactory home inspection from this firm. I would recommend, and use again myself.

Thank you for the review.

sjg
sjg

Home Inspection

Stephen was hired to do a pre-sale home inspection of my residence. He arrived promptly and set got to work without delay. He encouraged me to accompany him during the whole process, which I did. He has tremendous experience and his prior occupation as an electrician was a real asset. He also showed great confidence in all that he did. Very personable, respectful and responsive to any additional questions that I had. I will be hiring him again for the Tarion inspections of my new home.
I have absolutely no hesitation in referring him to future clients.

Thank you for the review. I'm happy to have helped.

raf
raf

Home Inspection

Very professional and thorough home inspection. The inspector took the time to explain all the issues with the house and answer any questions.

thanks for the review. Good luck with the house hunting.

Logambikai in Ottawa
Logambikai in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Inspection

Stephen is great. He is patient and very knowledgeable. As a first home buyer, he answered all of my small questions/doubts and gave me suggestion on what to do moving forward.
I liked the fact that recapped everything to make sure I did not have any outstanding questions. I would refer him to our friends and family again without a doubt (I have already used him services twice).

Thank you so much for the review.

More about A Home Check Ltd

Certified Home Inspector NHI #903 - Serving all of greater Ottawa and surrounding region. Free Infrared inspection in all Home Inspections.