Reviews for A Home Check Ltd

raf
raf

Home Inspection

Very professional and thorough home inspection. The inspector took the time to explain all the issues with the house and answer any questions.

thanks for the review. Good luck with the house hunting.

Logambikai in Ottawa
Logambikai in Ottawa

Home Inspection

Stephen is great. He is patient and very knowledgeable. As a first home buyer, he answered all of my small questions/doubts and gave me suggestion on what to do moving forward.
I liked the fact that recapped everything to make sure I did not have any outstanding questions. I would refer him to our friends and family again without a doubt (I have already used him services twice).

Thank you so much for the review.

Pete d'Artois
Pete d'Artois

Pre purchase home inspection

613-797-3243
Clarence Rockland
K4K 1M9

First, I was seriously impressed by the sheer volume of tools, devices, etc., Stephen arrived with. I found he was very meticulous as he inspected the condo. His report was timely, informative and detailed. Photos were good quality and detailed problem areas. I appreciated the use of the heat sensor to ensure heating ducts were functioning properly as well as looking for areas of heat loss. Overall I’m very pleased with Stephen’s work. This inspection unlike the last one that I had done was excellent.

Thank you for the great review Pete. It was a pleasure to be of service.

Guy
Guy
1 review Ottawa, ON

Mold and mildew inspection.

We are a full renovation company. We hired Stephen’s services when we suspected that mold was behind some walls and floor of a home we were working on.

Stephen was able to mark out all the areas affected which helped us pin point where the water originated from.

thank you for the review Guy. I'm always happy to be of service to Ekko Interiors.

M Brunet  in Clarence-Rockland
M Brunet in Clarence-Rockland
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Home inspection service

Stephen is an excellent home inspector. You don't have to worry about him missing anything. He is very knowledgable and will be honest with you regarding the outcome of the inspection. It really reassures to know that the home we purchased was clear of any problems. I then referred him to my parents and with their inspection they saved money on their purchase since Stephen brought a few deficiencies to their attention that my parents wouldn't have noticed with Stephen's help and expertise. I always refer Stephen as a home inspector!

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure to be of service to you and your family.

More about A Home Check Ltd

Certified Home Inspector NHI #903 - Serving all of greater Ottawa and surrounding region. Free Infrared inspection in all Home Inspections.

Home Inspection
Home Inspection, Thermographic Infrared Inspection, Radon Testing, Indoor Air Quality Testing and Air Leakage Testing.
Former electrician. I worked mainly on new residential construction. Former energy advisor certified by Natural Resources of Canada. Level 1 Thermographer with Flir Canada. Certified for Radon testing by the University of Minnesota.
2006
Cash, etransfer, Cheque, credit card
NHI_903 (National Home Inspection Certification Council, PHPI Professional Home & Property Inspector
Professional Home & Property Inspectors of Canada, American Society of Home Inspectors
Construction & Maintenance Electricity. Home Inspection from Algonquin College.