Clarence Rockland ON K4K 1M9

Reviews for A Home Check Ltd

Saved me several thousands of dollars

Stephen was by far the best inspector I’ve ever used. His attention to detail, thoroughness, in-depth industry knowledge, great teaching skills, and comprehensive professional report armed me with all the tools needed to make the right decision about a home purchase. As a result, I was able to convince the sellers to upgrade the furnace, HRV unit, repair a toilet leak, and fix structural issues in basement.... saving me several thousands of dollars.

Stephen goes the extra mile to really investigate all areas of a home so you have a solid understanding of the health of the building. A true professional, Stephen is most definitely the home inspector I will recommend to friends and family.

Many thanks for the outstanding review. I'm happy everything worked out. And don't hesitate to contact me again in the future if you have any follow up questions.

A Home Check

Eric in Laval
Eric in Laval
0 reviews Laval,

Home inspection

As a Government employee moving frequently, Stephen was able to book and perform the inspection of my new home while I was away.

Amazing customer service and very detailed inspection report. Would highly recommend to anyone buying a home. A+++.

Jess in Ottawa
Jess in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Home Inpection

As a first time home buyer, the inspection seemed like a scary item on the checklist. Stephen talked me through the whole process, took pictures of everything and a full report to me within hours. He took the time to look at absolutely everything, even in the tight spaces, and explained what he was doing, what he was looking for, and if he saw any concerns. Would Definitely recommend!

Kevin in Ottawa
Kevin in Ottawa
0 reviews Limoges, ON

House Inspection

Stephen was very thorough during his inspection and took his time answering all of my questions. He is very knowledgeable and found many little issues with the home that will need fixing or adjustments. His report was very detailed and he had sent it the same day!

Stephen had offered me the option of doing a sewage scan of the main drain line at 50% off since I was getting an inspection. At first i hummed and hawed about it since it's a relatively new house and it was an extra ~200$ on top of the ~500$ inspection, but decided to go with it since I figured I might as well have all my bases covered. Turns out there was a 90% blockage! It was a great call and I am very happy to have had it done.

Thanks Stephen!

Inspection on potential investment property purchase

Stephen is a true professional and is very thorough when performing a home inspection. I rely heavily on Stephen's expertise in deciding whether or not to move forward with the purchase.

Not sure who this is exactly but I want to thank you for the great review.

New Home Inspection

Stephen conducted a very professional inspection of our property and was able to help us highlight very noticeable flaws in the construction of our home.

I will recommend him to anyone who needs his services.

Tolu

Thanks for the review Tolu, I hope all those issues get resolved soon.

Jon in Vanier
Jon in Vanier
1 review Ottawa, ON

Condo inspection

Stephen was thorough and professional. He took the time to explain everything he was looking for and often asked if I had any questions. I would recommend Stephen's services to any future client.

Thank you for the review Jon.

Riley in Kanata
Riley in Kanata
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Condo Inspection

I needed an inspection, Stephen was happy to help and made the entire process easy for me to digest (as a first time buyer) the report I received only a few hours later was very professional and well put together. Now I can buy the Condo with confidence. Thanks!

Thank you for the review Riley, I was happy to help.

Josh in Gloucester
Josh in Gloucester
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Inspection

Very professional and thorough inspection. Every room was checked and tested. Very knowledgeable inspector who was able to answer all questions and then some. Very detailed report that covered what was discussed along with photos for personal records. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future.

Thanks for the great review Josh. I hope you enjoy your new home.

EricJ in Fredericton
EricJ in Fredericton
0 reviews Fredericton, NB

Home Inspection

We contacted Stephen for an inspection and throughout the process he has been very responsive. He was able to work with us being out of the area. The report he produced is very detailed and comprehensive with pictures to support the text. I would recommend him.

Thank you for the review Eric!

More about A Home Check Ltd

Certified Home Inspector NHI #903 - Serving all of greater Ottawa and surrounding region. Free Infrared inspection in all Home Inspections.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Clarence-Rockland?