Forever fence

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Thornhill  >  Forever fence

Reviews for Forever fence

Brian in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We bought this service just about a year ago. We love the product the issue is, image calling and calling over the past 2 & half months for service on this work they did for us. When they put the fence up they did not have the tool on hand to cut one of the new posts down. They said they would come back to fix it. Not yet. Now this season the gate latch is not working correct. Please just help us finish this and fix it. Call me.

We are running due to weather in installation and service calls.
All calls will be taken care of in the near future.

I've phoned and text Avi several times regarding the gate to the back yard, that it doesn't lock properly and he promise to come by and see what he can do, the gate is now damaged from the wind blowing and slamming it. It's been more than a year and he never shows up nor call. They also promise you that the fence will never warp but that's not true, mine is warped. If everything goes well will the fence there's no problem, but if you have a problem they will not come and maintain it.

If there is an issue with the fence please make sure to contact us with pictures of the warped part or parts.
This under manufacturer lifetime warranty and we stand behind our product and work.
Regarding the gate I need to see when was your fence has been installed and if it is more then two years we have a service fee for the repair.
Please note that not all texts are coming through sometimes and it's better to call.

Does not come on time, promises promises. Did not start work on time, 2 weeks delay with me calling, made an error with surveys, it gas been 3 weeks and I am still waiting for him to come back. Again, promised it will be done last week.

Leena G in Maple

Avi and his team are professional, hard working and do great work. I cannot say enough good things about their work. Avi is very easy to get a hold of and made sure to keep both myself and my husband up to date and informed of the process. He really was just great when it comes to the work and the quality of the product. His workers are great, not even really loud, my kids slept through all of their work.

He is so well priced too, I mean, other people had quoted me much more, but they weren't as nice as Avi to deal with. They all had that "oh you are just some lady and I'm a contracter so just trust me" attitude instead of listening to what I actually wanted!

Irina from Vaughan

I would like to recommend Avi and his team for the fence they did for us. They are very professional, to start with everything was explained to us , offer top quality product, come on time and work really hard to make our backyard to look beautiful for many years!
We just start enjoying!
Thank you Avi!

Maureen in Etobicoke

Avi was a very professional and hospitable person to deal with - price was negotiable - timing could not have been better! WOW! what a difference it makes to our property! - Will definitely recommend and would have him come back to do more fencing/gating to our property!
Thank you SOoooo much!

SB, GTA

I arranged and got a quote from Avi, it worked out to be about $5/linear feet more than wooden fencing. The neighbourhood felt it was a worthwhile investment for never having to worry about a fence again. Avi came round, arranged for the surveyor to peg the properties who he charged $100/ homeowner; and then he started his project, working his way through the neighbourhood. We were all very happy with the decision and quality of his work.

Almost 6 years later we have had no issues with the fence or the work done. The vinyl fence still looks like it did the first day it was installed. The only negative was I really did not like the gate, as it was too light and cracked at the hinges, but he came and replaced the whole gate within the first year; but in my opinion the manufacturer has to do a much better job or weighting the gate so its not so easily movable by the wind and they need to do a better job with the hinges.

Avi’s Service is descent; I find texting back and forth is the best way to stay connected with him; but he does get busy, so scheduling time for him to come out was sometimes difficult; but generally responds immediately. I’d recommend him and the vinyl fence product he installs.

Customer from Thornhill

Did a fence with this guy. Last spring we had few wind gusts and the door broke off. alled Avi. First, he told me I had to pay for repairs. Although he was full of promises when he wanted to install the fence. I agreed to pay for repairs. He promised with first opportunity - couple of weeks. It is has been 4 months. He's feeds me with tomorrows. When I left him a message that I need to get it done soon he texted me back "find someone else". Can you believe this guy? er 4 months of waiting? Save yourself from trouble of dealing with him. Find someone else before he dumps you.

Tina  from Vaughan

A I came to complete a job that our original fence contractor did not finish. It was amazing dealing with Avi. He quickly responded to text messages, completed the job quicker than the original contractor. We extended the fence and went with Avi because we knew he would do the job right and efficiently. Avi also provided a solution for my neighbours gate which needed to be adjusted. Previous contractors solution was to insult and yell at my neighbour. I highly recommend Avi and his company without
reservation. Very PROFESSIONAL!!!
Thanks a bunch Avi. We are very grateful.
Joe and Tina

More about Forever fence

We are a leading company for selling and installation of vinyl fences.
Our product is maintenance free made in Canada.
***
As one of the leading vinyl fencing companies in the GTA, we use the most scientifically advanced vinyl products available when installing your vinyl fence and fencing products, providing you more durability and peace of mind. Our installation crews are trained in Best Vinyl's proprietary installation process and are the best in the GTA.
***
Vinyl fencing is what we do; therefore we do it best.