Lion's Den Home Developments

Review for Lion's Den Home Developments

A.M. in Calgary
A.M. in Calgary

Home renovation

The project started off well with quick progress, but things quickly turned sour when the contractor failed to show up regularly (conveniently, right after I had written him a very large check). He clarimed personal trouble but assured me the project would be done on schedule. It wasn't, and he eventually stopped returning my phone calls altogether. The contractor (and company owner and sole employee as far as I know) is a total scammer. He grew irritated with me when I wanted to use other sub-contractors I had found on my own for way cheaper, and ordered tons of materials on my behalf without paying anyone with the money I had given him for that purpose. STAY AWAY.