Moving & Storage
Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Company

Reviews for Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Company

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Yet again a great job!

Yet again have had an excellent experience with this company. I would give more stars if I could! The young men that moved my things were very professional and polite and VERY cautious to not damage anything (which unfortunately is the opposite of some other mover I have had in the past). Booking was easy and the quote matched the final price.

shoes403
shoes403

House Move

Worst move of my life. Will never use them again. So much of my furniture when unwrapped were damaged. They never even said a word about the damage. Hired by my brother who's judgement I have always questioned. Took a lot of breaks and were extremely slow. A lot of the furniture that were damaged was never protected or wrapped. Will never use them again.

Dear Shoes403,

Unfortunately we can not locate you in our system, we did notice you recently had a move with one of our local competitors at about the same time. We would love to look into this matter further and get to the bottom of this for you, but will need some more information from you. If you could call 1-800-727-6255 and ask to speak with Ali, she is our After-Service Manager and is ready to help you on a resolution on this matter.

Kind Regards,
Two Small Men

dkumar
dkumar
1 review New York, NY

Moving office furniture

On time. Fantastic. The guys were professionals. They took good care of our office furniture. Friendly and would recommend.

Thank you, we are so happy that your move went smoothly! All the Best - The Two Small Men team

Sue in Calgary
Sue in Calgary

Moving company

Can't say enough good things about this company. Moving can be stressful, they took the weight off me.
Amy and Barb are lovely ladies to deal with, Tristan and Dan were awesome.
They were so fast, courteous, professional and careful!
Highly recommend!!

We are so pleased that we were able to relieve the stress of moving and will be sure to pass along your kind words to Amy, Barb, Tristan, and Dan. All the best in your new home! -The Two Small Men team

jim moir from Edmonton
jim moir from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Local Move

Do NOT use this company. They arrived late, and supplied only two movers instead of the promised three. The move took well over the "estimated" time. The movers were obviously casually hired, they had no idea what they were doing and damaged several pieces of furniture by inproper packing on the truck (wood packed against metal with no protection). When we called the manager, we were treated with utter contempt. He had my wife literally in tears, he actually laughed at her over the phone, called her an insulting name for not realizing damage might happen, and told her point blank he could not care less about her furniture, and hung up on her. When I called, the treatment was the same. I was ready to go punch the guy out he was so obnoxious. They also insisted on cash for payment- obviously to skirt taxes.
Avoid at all costs.