Artisan Home Renovations

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Artisan Home Renovations

Review for Artisan Home Renovations

Angela and Marko in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

When we purchased our home I had a vision of how I wanted our backyard to look like, and Domenic from Artisan Home Renovation captured it.
After meeting with several contractors… some showed up and some didn’t, Domenic was the first to be on time, sit with us patiently, and walk us through the entire job and design.
He explain exactly what was going to take place, best material for the job, completion time, and the final cost including all backyard electrical.

He was very passionate about the job, and knew exactly what I wanted. He was always on time, and showed up for work rain or shine. Even if it was a rainy day, he was finishing the inside of our shed, working on shelving or our storage cabinets.
If we had any questions or concerns, he took our calls/emails at all times even on a Sunday.

We didn’t want the typical 6 foot plastic shed that is sold at your local hardware store. He helped us design a custom shed, and the job was completed sooner than planned. The look he captured blends with our older Etobicoke home, English garden landscaping, and has added a great value to our home.

His advice was to have a concrete pad poured before he would start the framing, and we are very glad we took his advice. I will defiantly be hiring him to complete our basement from top to finish in the near future.

I highly recommend his work. Thanks so much.