TheBoxGuys

660 Eastern Ave Toronto ON M4M 3H1
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  TheBoxGuys

Reviews for TheBoxGuys

Moving Supplies Delivery!

Great company. Spoke to Corey on the phone regarding moving supplies. He was very polite and knowledgable. I placed my order on the box guys website and received my order within days.

Anthony Sinclair in Toronto
Anthony Sinclair in Toronto

Cool Company and great prices!

I ordered online and my delivery arrived within days. Great selection and prices. The website was so easy. I also used there moving services and I was very impressed with the crew. Thanks BOX GUYS!!!

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga

Everything you need to move in one great spot.

Got everything I needed to pack up my 1200 sq. ft. home. Was delivered in record time and the shipping was free. Great customer service and the driver was very polite and carried in the boxes from the front door to the living room. Thank you Box Guys. My move went very well. I will use you again when I get the next itch to move.

Jeffrey Daniels in Toronto
Jeffrey Daniels in Toronto

Quality Packaging Supplies

Great experience, the website is straightforward and user friendly.
Very fast delivery and great customers service. I will defiantly recommend the box guys to all my friends and family. A ++

moving supplies

I purchased a moving bundle from Brandon, at the last minute my car broke down and I was unable to pick up the boxes, Brandon delivered them to me asap and my order was correct. Thank you for the help I will send other customers your way for sure.

Erinn from Toronto
Erinn from Toronto

Moving boxes

I ordered a 1-bedroom package of moving boxes along with 10 additional boxes from TheBoxGuys. I asked that they be delivered during a specific window of time as I could be home to receive them. They arrived right on time and the delivery guy was courteous and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to others and would use them again.

moving in need of boxes

The operator at the box box guys Brandon is great very helpful and great service , I was also there on the weekend to grab some more items I needed and Ryan was a fantastic help, took time with me and joked every once in awhile. I would recommend them for sure and I also used their moving company a & d movers fantastic service.

Josh Davidson from Toronto
Josh Davidson from Toronto

Moving Boxes and Supplies

I was looking for boxes that I could get delivered in Toronto for free - I don't have a car, so things like this are always a hassle. Also, I wasn't keen on charging more to my credit card, moves are expensive enough. The Box Guys were cheap, fast, free delivery and they took paypal. I can't say enough good things.

Jennie  from Toronto
Jennie from Toronto

Moving supplies

Order arrived with 24hrs, cheaper than other companies and delivered better quality items ie. thicker plastic for mattress and couch covers. Only thing would be how it was all delivered, all separate pieces. You would think it would all come in a box or packed somehow. Glad i was home when it came, Not sure my concierge would've signed for it. Would order again.

More about TheBoxGuys

The Box Guys, Toronto's #1 Source for Moving & Packaging Supplies. We proudly serve Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering and Markham. Pricing 30 - 40% less than our major competitors. We always have thousands of boxes and moving supplies in stock. Visit our store location at 660 Eastern Ave today or ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?