HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Green Planet Electric

Reviews for Green Planet Electric

I was provided an estimate that ended up costing 5 times the original quote. Job was never completed and we cut our losses and chalked this up as a bad experience.

Sho in Toronto

I hired Mark for what should have been simple installation of 6 pot lights. It turned out that the ceiling was put up on top of the original plaster ceiling which meant a more complicated and messy job. Mark was a star. The job was long and dirty and much tougher than it should have been. The result is beautiful. Mark is professional, polite, and kind.

Hello Sho, thanks for your wonderful review of the work our trained technician provided you. we are glad that our persistence behind-the-scenes are paying off with more and more satisfied clients like you. we look forward to working with you again in the near future oh and by the way if you have any problems with the work or technician provided please don't hesitate to let us know we will take care of it.

thanks again GPE

We tried to replace an old outdoor light fixture ourselves. It took us half a day and the results were pretty awful. I called Mark at Green Planet Electric to try and right the situation. I was pressed for time as I had other appointments that day. He was very accommodating, moved a few appointments around and arrived about two hours later, exactly when he said he would. He discussed two possible options for fixing the light, I chose one and he proceeded to uninstall then reinstall the light fixture properly. He was calm, methodical and very professional and I am very happy with the end result. From now on, Mark will be my go-to electrician. Thanks!

LJ from Etobicoke

Happy to add to Mark's outstanding rating on Homestars. He was able to fit me in at short notice and resolved my issue quickly and efficiently. Installed a new outlet, made sure there were no problems in the electrical panel and brought me up to code with a new cover for the outlet. He also didn't mind answering all my questions (I ask a lot of questions...) and was friendly and professional. I'll definitely use his services again and I highly recommend him! Thanks Mark!

Arthur from Toronto

Mark did a number of small repairs -- an outdoor GFI plug, repairs to one ceiling fan and replacing another, and threading an ethernet cable through some walls. He explained everything clearly, and scheduled a later time to do the tasks that required additional parts. He was unfailingly polite and efficient.

Brno from Toronto

We recently had an emergency where we could smell some burnt plastic but could not find the source of the smell. Mark came over within an hour of being called and quickly identified the source as an old fluorescent light fixture in the basement. He disconnected the faulty fixture and came back a few days later to redo the wiring and replace four old fixtures including the faulty one. A pleasure to work with, he was very patient explaining what needed to be done and all our options, and also took care of two unrelated electric sockets that were not working properly in other parts of the house. We've already recommended him to 2 friends since his visit.

meighan from Toronto

We had a bizarre electrical issue at an old home that we'd just moved into. Mark was able to come over very quickly and found the source in mere minutes. He repaired what could have been a safety issue quickly.
Would recommend to everyone and will keep him in mind for any future projects.

Mark is great to work with. I had some wiring I was unsure of in my kitchen for my 240V stove outlet. He was able to fit me in on short notice, identified the issue, and put things into good working order. I have used him twice now - he is reliable, shows up in a timely manner, and is honest and clear about explaining the work that needs to be done. He is my go-to person for electric work.

Hello, We are very pleased that you are happy with our recent work and also that of the past. We are committed to ensure our clients are always happy with our work and that our technicians are respectful to your property.

Thanks, GPE

Peri from Toronto

Mark was great. Efficient, professional, on time, reasonably priced, respectful and reliable. The work was well done. I would recommend this company for any job. Thanks so much, Mark! Great work.

Hello Peri, we are very glad you are happy with our technicians’ work - our goal is to do all our work with the highest standard and surpass our customers' expectations.

Thanks, GPE

Michele in Toronto

Mark is a lovely person with great energy and it was a pleasure to have him work in my home. I had a socket to install for a Sauna and and some lights to go up as well.
Mark also did some bigger work at our office and I have only received great comments about him.
Clean and efficient....my #1 when it comes to electricity

Hello Michele,
We are always striving to improve and to make the experience a good one for all our clients, We are glad you're continuing to have a great experience with our service technicians - their training in providing the highest quality of work is showing on all our projects.

Thanks again for provinding this valuable feedback.
GPE

More about Green Planet Electric

Earn AIR MILES with us - conditions and restrictions apply http://gpetelectric.com/air-miles/ - Electrician, Electricians, Electrical, Lighting, pot lights, Electrical box (panel) upgrade, Fuse box upgrade

Straight forward pricing based on your needs:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee for any Electrical Service or Repair. Equipment & Fixture Guarantee: We guarantee that the equipment and /or fixtures we supply and install in your home will perform as we have stated. If any equipment or fixture fails during normal use in the first year, we will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you.
Enquire about our unique HOME PROTECTION PLAN when you call.

Electricians
Pre-Authorized Electrical Contractor
Service Upgrades (100 / 200 Amp),wiring inspection for Insurance Certificates, Fuse Panel Conversion To Circuit Breaker Panels,Knob & Tube Wiring,Aluminum Wiring, Hot Tub Electrical, Pool Electrical,Lighting upgrade, Additions & Renovations, Complete Rewiring, Low voltage lighting, Lighting Automation, Washroom rewiring and additions, New wiring for--Stove / Dryer / pot lights / laundry / dishwasher, Deck lighting and power, Kitchen rewiring and additions, Basement additions, Pot light installation, Basement renovations, Floor heating, Exhaust fan, Construction, Maintenance, Communications, Telephone & Data Cabling - Cat5E, Cat6, Additions & Renovations, Fire Alarm Systems, Energy efficient lighting upgrades, Emergency Lighting, Parking lot lighting, Garden lights, Landscape lighting, Exterior lighting, Soffit lighting, Sump pump
New installations, retrofit, wiring upgrades, pot light, kitchen, bathrooms, additions, basements, knob and tube, service upgrades,pools, Hot tubs, spas (appliance installations: electric cooktop, wall ovens, dishwashers...
1986