Sunview Windows & Doors

jc22253 in Edmonton
jc22253 in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Windows - Very Happy

I have had 2 separate window installs with Sunview and been very happy with both experiences. I had our upstairs windows done a few years ago and the installers were fast and clean and we are still really happy with the windows. We got new windows on our main floor last month and they again were really great. I especially liked how they send someone after the installation to look over the work and make sure we were happy. Also, big shout out to Paul, one of the installers, who got a window in perfectly in our kitchen, which was super difficult to get in. The window had a built in shelf to the left, a cabinet to the right, an old built in light above and our tile back splash below. It looks like it was put in when the house was built, it looks that good. Would (and have) highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for leaving this review! We're glad you had such a great experience.

Mitch in Edmonton
Mitch in Edmonton

installed a new window

I wanted to add a south facing window into a blank wall next to the dining room. The estimator was prompt and did measuring and a cost estimate for a window 72"x60". Next the head installer came for a look to see the scope of the work. It take a few weeks to get the window, but the installers were prompt, friendly, and professional getting the job done in half a day. It was not an easy instal as they had to cut the concrete siding which was done quickly with the proper tools. Great job, very happy with the window installation.

Thank you for the kind words !

Laura in Edmonton
Laura in Edmonton

100 year old house renovation

I love how my house looks! I have this place torn down to the studs. I ordered windows through Sunview and they took care of the rest. My son let them in and next time I was there, it was all nice for me. No complaints at all, I’m happy I chose them. I can’t wait to move in!

Thank you Laura for leaving this review! We're glad you had a good experience.

lepaterson
lepaterson

House replacement

We had 13 windows replaced. All staff I dealt with were helpful and pleasant. Happy with end result and product

Thank you for the kind words.

Suzanne in Sherwood Park
Suzanne in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

replacement of windows and doors

Sunview Windows and Doors replaced 7 windows, a bow a bay, patio doors and back door of my home. Jordan is most knowledgeable about their products and shared valuable information and competently answered all questions allowing me to make educated decisions. I couldn't be more pleased with the superior quality of the products. Impressive is the high level of energy efficiency, thermal protection and insulation. Winters in my home will be warm and cosy from now on. Also impressive is the 25 yr transferable warranty on the entire unit- UVPC frames and sash, hardware and seals. I do no anticipate ever having to claim on the 15 yr warranty for workmanship and labor. As for the installation, Ilzat, Alex and Joel came highly recommended and they did not disappoint. They are delightfully personable. Their work ethic and how they communicate with each other is to be admired. They are meticulous in installing the products and ensuring all debris is cleaned up and taken away. I greatly appreciated their respectful manner and
exemplary quality of workmanship. I highly recommend Sunview Windows and Doors to all who are looking for exceptional customer service to highly skilled installation of superb windows and doors for their homes.

Thank you for the kind words.

T&R in Edmonton
T&R in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replacement of windows in our home.

After having a bow window replaced by Sunview earlier in the year we elected to change some additional windows around the house. We again chose to have Schuco windows installed and purchased them from Andrew. Joe, Ilzat and Alex performed the install and it was very professional work. We are pleased with the windows and very pleased with the installation.

Thank you for the kind words,Richard & Teresa! It was a pleasure working with you.

Ned V in Saint Albert
Ned V in Saint Albert

House Window Replacement

Excellent experience with the sales team. As good as it gets when it comes to installation crew. Quality product. All in all very pleasant experience and highly recommend you give these guys a call.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Henry in Edmonton
Henry in Edmonton

Private Residence Window Replacement

Sunview was one of three companies I recieved estimates from and they had the most reasonable prices and best customer service. The estimator had me the quote the same day and even had a demo of the finished project.
From that point on my dealings with Sunview was cordial and professional. They answered all my questions and concerns in a timely fashion. The installers were very professional and polite and did a great job. Best gig in town.

Hi Henry, Were happy to hear you had a good experience. Thanks for all your kind words.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

House Renovation

We've been looking for a good window company and read a lot of good reviews about Sunview Windows & Doors. We decided to give them a try and didn't regret it! From the salesperson, Jordan, to the manager, Andrew, they were very helpful and knowledgeable about their products. We ordered 9 windows from them which looked great and they even showed up earlier than we expected. We highly recommend Sunview Windows & Doors!

Thanks for leaving this review! We're glad you had a good experience.

Margaret Hass in Edmonton
Margaret Hass in Edmonton

Window full frame replacement

I received several quotes. I chose this company based on product and price and ease of dealing with the staff. The full frame windows came in the stated time and were installed at the stated time. The workers were excellent and they were very helpful in assuring my elderly mother was not inconvenienced. They worked very professionally. We are very happy with the performance and appearance of the windows.

Thank you Margaret for those kind words.

More about Sunview Windows & Doors

Come visit our showroom conveniently located at 4455 99 Street.
Sunview Windows and Doors - The possibilities are Endless !

From a range of interior and exterior options, brick molding, grills, colors and design schemes we aim to create the vision of the buyer’s windows exactly as they envision it. We will create a custom order for any glass a customer needs, and fit it into the windows. And it doesn’t stop at aesthetics – comfort is just as important. That’s why the windows we sell offer the highest energy efficiency, insulation and maximum thermal protection to provide a complete, satisfying experience. All Sunview’s products not only meet, but exceed Energy Star compliance for energy efficient products.

We use 100% UPVC vinyl on all of our windows. So, we can create our beautiful work without leaving an impression on the beauty of nature. We provide a full, industry-leading warranty on every single one of our products. Our windows will not leave the factory until we are 100% satisfied with them. That is our promise, and that is what makes Sunview windows different.Windows, Doors, Siding, Stucco. Sunview - The possibilities are Endless ! just give us a call to set up your free estimate today - 780-431-1888. www.sunviewalberta.com or email us with your project type and any questions you may have sunviewwindows@hotmail.com

All new casement windows, all new European tilt and turn windows for western Canada, egress windows, awning windows, sliding windows, hung windows, shaped windows or fixed windows, - Sunview windows and doors of Canada have a huge selection of UPVC vinyl replacement windows and doors to satisfy all customer's requirements and needs.

Either you are replacing only one window or replacing a whole house of windows and doors - Sunview is the team you can rely on, honesty and quality is what in we deliver. From the date of sale to ordering, manufacturing to delivering, installing and cleaning up - you can enjoy our workmanship.

No matter how complicated your project is Sunview windows and doors can handle it. Our promise is to improve the visual appearance, energy efficiency, and value of any home that has our windows, doors, siding or stucco installed. If you are building a new home, replacing old leaking windows or drafty doors in Western Canada - You have come to the right place!

Come and explore our wide selection of high quality, energy saving vinyl windows, thermal vinyl patio doors, fiberglass and steel entrance doors. We're just sure that you will find the right product for your project. If you're a new to the world of windows and doors replacement, browse through our Products Information and FAQ.

The finest replacement of vinyl windows, insulated steel doors, European vinyl windows and thermal vinyl patio doors Edmonton Alberta and the rest of western Canada - all at competitive prices - we committed ourselves to developing a chain of customer satisfaction through high quality, innovative doors and windows replacement and installation product manufactured and installed by a skilled work force.

Sunview Windows and Doors offer many types of replacement vinyl windows and entry doors with windows inserts for Edmonton, Fort Mcmurray, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Leduc, Jasper, Banff, Calgary, Red Deer, Stony Plain and the rest of Alberta.

With Sunview windows and doors you will have a choice from simple slider/hung windows to highest end European tilt and turn windows or Sunview best selling casement / awning windows, bay windows and bow windows - Sunview windows and doors have all imaginable styles of windows and doors.UPVC vinyl windows became the most popular windows in Canada for the simple reason - they are built to last, they never chip, peel or rust and very reasonably priced. Welded frames and sashes prevent air infiltration.

Thermal vinyl windows by nature are virtually maintenance free and you just can clean them easily with mild soap and water.Your saving on heating and air conditioning costs helps you pay for your new windows. These quality products are economically priced to compete with other window framing and significantly outperform competitive materials. Please keep Sunview Windows ans Doors in mind if you are building a new project, renovating existing property or just looking for a high-end products for a very good price.

www.sunviewalberta.com 780-431-1888