W. M. Weller Tree Services Ltd.

Tree Service
KESWICK ON L4P1Z7
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Keswick  >  W. M. Weller Tree Services Ltd.

Reviews for W. M. Weller Tree Services Ltd.

1 review Georgina, ON

Tree Removal

The Town of Georgina had Weller come & remove trees that were on my property line. I wasn't home when the work was done, but when I got there it was as if they had never been there (except of course for the trees being gone). Excellent work!

jessica mammoliti from Richmond Hill
jessica mammoliti from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

tree removal

DO NOT use this company . They literally ripped the hydro wires right out of my house with their bucket truck and left me to pay for it myself!! Over $1000 !!! Then proceeded to tell me it was the hydro companies fault !!!
The ladies that work there were EXTREMELY rude and ignorant to me about the whole situation !
What kind of business treats people like this !?!?

Brent in Scarborough
Brent in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Tree removal

Price Gouging After A Storm.

On June 9 2011 a severe thunderstorm with 120 km winds, caused many damaged trees in Scarborough. I was given a verbal only quote by this gentleman for my neighbour and I. "$5000" he said, "$2500 for each of you". My neighbour said he would get another quote, and I pointed out that I'd had a similar tree removed recently for $550. He allowed it required alot of labour. What a feeble excuse
I got a quote in writing from my previous tree remover for $800. A SEVENTEEN HUNDRED DOLLAR DIFFERENCE.

This is obvious price gouging on W M Weller Ltd part. It appears to be a big problem in the tree business preying on the uninformed and the elderly.
I highly recommend avoiding this kind of practise.