KLZ Roofing LTD.

WINNIPEG MB R2G3R1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Winnipeg  >  KLZ Roofing LTD.

Reviews for KLZ Roofing LTD.

K.C. from Winnipeg
K.C. from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Eaves

I hired KLZ to replace the eaves on my house. My experience included:

Workers who left a mess

Argued with each other all day

Did not install the materials correctly, so that they leaked.

Refusal to come and look at the job, to see my concerns

Said they would report me to the Better Business Bureau (That part I still don't understand)

The owner has admitted the job was done poorly, but has yet to fix all the mistakes made. Instead crews were sent out to fix one section, and then they told me the job was done.

Every section of the eaves were leaking. So fixing one corner did not solve the problem.

The company refused to meet with me. They did set a time, once, to meet with me, then showed up an hour ahead, and when I wasn't home, said that after "numerous attempts" I was impossible to meet with.

This customer requested a 24 hour notice so that he could be home to meet with the owner of the company. Prior to the customer writing this review, an appointment was set aside for May 7th, well within his 24 hr. notice. The outcome however was the customer refusing to meet. This is a customer that the company has on several attempts tried to make happy. This is a customer that will not meet his own demands and is unable to be satisfied. KLZ Roofing stands behind their work and their warranties.

Chester Magnuson from Winnipeg
Chester Magnuson from Winnipeg
4 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Shingle Replacement

From the beginning of the project to completion I was none other than satisfied. The crew were efficient and hard workers. They took the time out of their work to answer my questions and although I expected my yard to look somewhat like a construction site after, this was not what happened. You would never have known I had a construction crew in my yard. As well the follow-up done by Kirk after the completion of the job was excellent. I would recommend this company to anyone based on their competitive prices and definitely the comfort I felt with the workers and the owner of the company himself who took the time out of his schedule to come and see me upon completion and answer any questions I had. Of which I had none as his crew had already quite courteously answered all of them.

The only thing that I am even more happy with is that I don't have to replace my shingles for sometime now. It's a necessary expense to maintain a home but gee golly it doesn't make the out of pocket expense hurt any less! Haha.

Thank you for the excellent review. It's always wonderful to hear back from our customers.