Palazzetti Modern Furniture

Reviews for Palazzetti Modern Furniture

Andie in Etobicoke
Andie in Etobicoke

Best modern furniture in Toronto

Best place in Toronto to get modern furniture and accessories.
Found the perfect pieces for my space.

The staff is amazing at helping to space plan your home. They answered all the questions I had and helped me find the pieces that fitted me perfectly.

I also found many options to suit the look I wanted so I could personalize my space.

I purchased awesome wood stools that everyone who comes to my house love and tell me that they want them if I’m ever getting rid of them... but I won’t as I love them

I also got a wood and metal bed that after years still looks new and is so comfortable.

Besides the quality of the products which I was impressed by I love the designs that I find never get tired of.

Lee Day in Toronto
Lee Day in Toronto

Barcelona chairs and Corbussier table

Furniture is fine, no complaints and service is great.
I have a complaint about the website. Show pricing! Design Within Reach and others do. It's bothersome to have to phone when one can just look and determine if it's within a budget.

Dyson Kupchansky from Toronto
Dyson Kupchansky from Toronto

Custom tables and chairs

We had Palazzetti Modern Furniture build a custom dining room table and chairs for us and are beyond happy with the results. We had seen a style we liked in a magazine and were thrilled that Palazzetti was able to recreate a similar look with both the woodwork of the table and upholstery of the chairs. We are working with an interior designer and she was likewise very happy with the end result. Have bought pieces from Palazzetti in the past but this was the first time we commissioned them to do custom work for us. The customer service is terrific- they are quick to answer emails and their delivery service is reliable. We have been very happy dealing with them and would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. I am sure we will use them again!

That is so kind! It's nice to know that everything looks great!
Fedra

Lynn McNutt in Etobicoke
Lynn McNutt in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

new bedroom furniture

The new furniture looks great! Palazzetti helped me determine the right size and configuration for the room by using this cool 3D program. The furniture arrived on time, the delivery guys were great and the room is truly beautiful.
Thanks! Lynn

More about Palazzetti Modern Furniture

PALAZZETTI Modern Furniture | We are committed to providing the greatest selection of modern furniture at great value. Striving to find innovative designs by talented designers, Palazzetti Furniture has teamed up with new and exciting Italian firms. Check out our new Private Label as well, offering a wide range of ...
Looking for Furniture pros in North York?