Azad Paving

57 notion road Pickering ON

Reviews for Azad Paving

Masoud in ??????????
Masoud in ??????????

Driveway interlocking repair and steps

I first called Azad paving for repair of my interlocking in the front yard with steps (see picture). Azad paving did a wonderful job as you can see in the before and after picture. I decided to get my backyard repaired and instal a waterfall. It's beautiful work, I absolutely love the waterfall and the interlocking work. Best part was the price, very affordable without hassle.

siva in Ottawa
siva in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Interlocking driveway and backyard project

I called several companies for an estimate to do my driveway, walkway and backyard interlocking. I bought my house 12 years ago and it needed major renovation but I was too hesitant. Azad Paving happened to work for my neighbour and did a great job so I got an estimate and I was happy with the price. They did great work, very punctual and hardworking. They have the right tools and they'll go the extra mile to ensure the work is done properly. Very happy with the driveway interlocking as we have several cars constantly driving on it back and forth. Very professional and caring about the project. I am happy I made the right choice by hiring them. I would recommend them for sure.

toronto123 from Pickering
toronto123 from Pickering
1 review North York, ON

interlock

AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Unprofessional and sloppy work as mentioned by other reviewers too.

You can look for yourself what happened to our stairs after just a short while. Not worth a penny.

AVOID

Mohammadi from Toronto
Mohammadi from Toronto

interlocking driveway

Great work, great company. Very delighted with the quality of the work. The price was very reasonable and I got a good discount since my neighbour and I did our driveway done together. They met our deadlines and took extra care to make sure both project were done nicely and to out satisfaction. I will recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you dear for your kind review of our company. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Best wishes,

Azad paving Inc.

Alex  from North York
Alex from North York
1 review North York, ON

interlocking stones

I hadn't looked at the reviews on Home Stars before hiring Azad Paving Inc to provide an estimate for my interlocking and landscaping job. I must mention that my experience with Azad Paving was very satisfying and I am very likely to recommend this company to everybody.

What I appreciated most about Azad Paving was the initial explanation of the work before I hired them. They were very professional and most importantly honest about the process of the work and the costs involved. I am also very happy about the variety of options they provided me in designing the landscape of my backyard. They surely try to provide the best service and options according to my budget.

The final result was definitely what I had imagined. The stone work and the landscaping is surely what I expected and it was quality work. I value their punctuality on getting the project on time as promised.

I also delighted that after I made full payments they followed up on the sodding work they had done and helped me to water the flowers and the grass work to ensure its growth.

Overall, great quality work, fair pricing and professional communication, before and after the project.
Definitely recommend them to anyone interested in their service.

Alex

Laura Kent in York
Laura Kent in York
1 review York, ON

Stone work

We are very unhappy with the work that was done. I had not seen any reviews on your website but was looking online for something else and just saw your two reviews. I'm not sure that the first review is the same company that my husband and I dealt with as the second is more in keeping with our stone work - sloppy beyond belief.

James  in ROBERTSON
James in ROBERTSON
2 reviews ROBERTSON, ON

Interlocking, steps and walkways

AZAD PAVING INC was the best choice I made after a few weeks of search for a qualifed, skilled company with great experience and real references. I had about a 2000 sq feet driveway and a backyard which I hadn't used at all. The interlocking in driveway was absolutely amazing. They explained the entire process for me, the foundational work was amazing as I have been using the driveway, which Azad Paving Inc has installed interlocking on, to park my 3 cars yet I haven't seen any unsettelment or damged stones at all. As for the backyard, I was amazed how perfectly was desinged and how comfortable I feel when I have my guests and family gather in. The work was professional and their service was perfect and I suggest it to all those who want to do an interlocking, pation job.

Rosie Schwartz in North york
Rosie Schwartz in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Interlocking stone and flagstone

I would AVOID this company as they are not skilled in what they do. They damaged our stone, did not do what they were paid for and when we questioned them, they told us they did not like our landscaping and wanted to do the stone differently.

When we told them that this was unacceptable, one man started to break up our stone. We called the police. We paid them just to get rid of them as we were actually afraid of them. As I went to plant flowers in the flower beds, they were filled with cement.

I would avoid them even if they show you previous jobs. We were diligent and went to see their interlocking work before we hired them. Boy were we fooled!

More about Azad Paving

The customer satisfaction is our goal. With our focus on customer satisfaction, customized architectural designs, safety and professional work and environmental responsibility, we guarantee high quality and professional paving results the first time. We specialize in interlocking driveways and backyards, natural stone and concrete retaining walls and steps, as well ...