Azad Paving

Tricia in Toronto
Tricia in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

Stone patio

I am pleased with the service, workmanship, and quality of stone that was used in the installation of a patio. They were very accommodating to last minute requests and made suggestions to improve an existing stone step. I would highly recommend and use their service again.

Dear Tricia, we are very glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services and to receive your high recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Thank you very much.

Arashakhkend in Ottawa
Arashakhkend in Ottawa

Backyard interlocking and paving

I had a project completed by Azad paving last year by Azad and his team and I am very happy with his workmanship, his work ethics’s and how he explained in detail what he was going to do step by step and is a contractor that goes beyond what he needs to do to make you happy. His price was fair in comparison to other contractors and is not uncommon for him to be booked several months in advance, which to me meant he was in demand and customers want work done by him. You won’t be disappointed with this company. I wasn’t.

Thanks for the great review, Arash! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit.

paul rose in Ottawa
paul rose in Ottawa
1 review Blackstock, ON

Amazing service and workmanship

Amazing, professional group of people
We are very happy with our back yard project
When we met with Paul we did not have a solid idea of what we want to do with our backyard.
Azad was so creative helped us with the design.
So straight forward process, gave a reasonable estimate, was open to change the design till we felt comfortable with it.
The construction crew showed up on time were very respectful and efficient
Workmanship was great ,attended to very fine details
The entire project took less than 3 days
We highly recommend Azad Paving Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Paul. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, our team is delighted to have been able to give you the ideal project you were looking for! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! I am always a text or call away.

Masoud in ??????????
Masoud in ??????????

Driveway interlocking repair and steps

I first called Azad paving for repair of my interlocking in the front yard with steps (see picture). Azad paving did a wonderful job as you can see in the before and after picture. I decided to get my backyard repaired and instal a waterfall. It's beautiful work, I absolutely love the waterfall and the interlocking work. Best part was the price, very affordable without hassle.

Thank you very much for the steller review! It was truly a pleasure working with you and we are delighted to have gained your full satisfaction with our project at your house. I am always a phone call or text away for your future business needs.

siva in Ottawa
siva in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Interlocking driveway and backyard project

I called several companies for an estimate to do my driveway, walkway and backyard interlocking. I bought my house 12 years ago and it needed major renovation but I was too hesitant. Azad Paving happened to work for my neighbour and did a great job so I got an estimate and I was happy with the price. They did great work, very punctual and hardworking. They have the right tools and they'll go the extra mile to ensure the work is done properly. Very happy with the driveway interlocking as we have several cars constantly driving on it back and forth. Very professional and caring about the project. I am happy I made the right choice by hiring them. I would recommend them for sure.

Thanks for the awesome review, Siva! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

toronto123
toronto123
1 review North York, ON

interlock

AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Unprofessional and sloppy work as mentioned by other reviewers too.

You can look for yourself what happened to our stairs after just a short while. Not worth a penny.

AVOID

Dear Reviewer, I am sorry you have had this experience. We give all our clients an extended warranty of 5 years on all our projects and any issue communicated to us will be taken care of without extra fees. We do not have you listed as a client in our company nor am I able to search for your name ("toronto 123") on our client list. However, feel free to contact us at 647 267 7020 and I will be happy to resolve any work associated with Azad paving. Thank you.

Mohammadi from Toronto
Mohammadi from Toronto

interlocking driveway

Great work, great company. Very delighted with the quality of the work. The price was very reasonable and I got a good discount since my neighbour and I did our driveway done together. They met our deadlines and took extra care to make sure both project were done nicely and to out satisfaction. I will recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you dear for your kind review of our company. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Best wishes,

Azad paving Inc.

Alex  from North York
Alex from North York
1 review North York, ON

interlocking stones

I hadn't looked at the reviews on Home Stars before hiring Azad Paving Inc to provide an estimate for my interlocking and landscaping job. I must mention that my experience with Azad Paving was very satisfying and I am very likely to recommend this company to everybody.

What I appreciated most about Azad Paving was the initial explanation of the work before I hired them. They were very professional and most importantly honest about the process of the work and the costs involved. I am also very happy about the variety of options they provided me in designing the landscape of my backyard. They surely try to provide the best service and options according to my budget.

The final result was definitely what I had imagined. The stone work and the landscaping is surely what I expected and it was quality work. I value their punctuality on getting the project on time as promised.

I also delighted that after I made full payments they followed up on the sodding work they had done and helped me to water the flowers and the grass work to ensure its growth.

Overall, great quality work, fair pricing and professional communication, before and after the project.
Definitely recommend them to anyone interested in their service.

Alex

Dear Alex, we are grateful for your stellar review and it was truly a pleasure working with you in getting your interlocking project completed with your satisfaction as our priority. We hope you'll come and see us again soon. Thank you.

More about Azad Paving

We are a family-owned and operated interlocking business and have enjoyed over 15 years of success specializing in interlocking driveways and backyards, natural stone and concrete retaining walls and steps, as well as landscaping, sodding, fencing and general construction work. All works are guaranteed by our contracts and suppliers in ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Pickering?