A.R. Wright Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Plumbing
11-4504 1 ST SE CALGARY AB T2G
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  A.R. Wright Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for A.R. Wright Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Fast Service to repair my Furnace.
Would recommend them.
Was stressful not having heat on a cold day, they let me know how long it would be before a tech would be out since it was a very cold day.

Greg M.
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

My water heater went out on a Friday evening, about 8 o'clock. I called AR Wright, and had a tech on the phone within about 10 minutes. He was willing to come out the next morning (Saturday), but I told them not to worry about it, and to come on Monday, so as to save the 'after-hours' rates. On Monday, the company owner (Wayne) came out to do the install, himself. It was back up and running by 11 AM, and works great.

Wayne was very respectful of my time and my property, and I will definitely work with his company, again.

M from Calgary

Company was amazing.
Had no hot water at 4:00pm on Friday. This company had someone out within half hour with the part that was required. I was fixed and had hot water within 2 hours.

Would recommend this company to many people

Jean from Calgary

Plumber from quote to actual pay -dowble. Being told 1 hr job then charged 2.5hr. Because I had to go out during his work, he charged a waiting time, not actual working time. Did not consult me for product to install. Did not check the leaking after installation -leak found after his job. Requested invoice for work 3 times then finally trceived by mail.

Jim Fader in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

Dave came out on short notice to perform a repair on a leaking pipe on our hot water tank .. very professional in the work that he did. Very happy with the pricing and the customer service.
Would highly recommend A.R Wright for your plumbing needs