Parks Furniture

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Hamilton  >  Parks Furniture

Reviews for Parks Furniture

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Living & dining room

We are so happy with all of our new furniture. Lore Neale spent several hours helping me select the furniture, pictures, carpets and lamps. I provided room measurements and a sample of the flooring. It turned out absolutely fabulous. It looks like she came to our home. With Lore it isn't all about making the sale because she encouraged me to get some of the pictures, see how they looked and then decide if I wanted to add anything else. The 40% discount definitely helped with the cost. We have shopped with Park's in the past and were always happy with the product but our experience with Lore took it to a whole new level of satisfaction. The attached photos really don't show just how beautiful it is. This is before any pictures and accessories have been added. Thanks so very much Lore!

Dewitichau in Burlington
Dewitichau in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Bought a sofa then bought another

Went into Parks after researching all the major outlets and a few online spots. Wanted to "test drive" the sofa before buying. Parks had a huge selection of sofas for us to demo. The store is in an old warehouse building which has a lot of character.
Pricing was extremely competitive. Once you spend $1200 you become a member for life and this entitles you to membership pricing which works out to around 40% off retail. This price ended up being much cheaper than the online company Wayfair and arrived in less time.
To save some $ I opted to pick my item up which arrived in about four weeks.

Taylorbattaglja from Hamilton
Taylorbattaglja from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Couch

Continuation of my last post. They only deliver on Fridays and Saturdays and were booked for the next two weeks. So now my 4-6 week couch turned into an 8 week couch. No apologies were made for not notifying me. I will never shop here again. Their customer serve is disgusting.

raquel white from Hamilton
raquel white from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Leather seating

Loads of thanks to Parks Furniture for my rich brown shaded loveseat sectional that have my kids falling asleep without misery, from time to time, also my new recliner. Their pricing was okay because I paid approximately $500 and $450 respectively. They had the widest variety but which was quickly narrowed down to my desire and liking by a friendly family-oriented staff. My kids came with me and they tested almost everything. It was an event for them. Loved the membership surprise from having spent over $1200. So I know there's my future discount. Thanks also for the timely delivery so I wouldn't have to do too many explaining to my babies. Whew!