5004Timberlea Blvd #37 Mississauga ON L4W 2S6

Reviews for Evam Canada Inc.

Enass in Oakville
Enass in Oakville

Tankless water heater installation

Evam Canada has just installed a tankless water heater in my laundry room and I’m really impressed! Ed is very knowledgeable and highly professional. In spite of the limited space, Ed and his team did an amazing job in such a short time frame and left the place spotless. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks Enass

Best Regards
www.evamcanadahvac.com

DP
DP

Air Conditioner

On a very hot day, my A/C failed. Ed came by the next day. I can’t even describe the professionalism of Ed and his company. Worth every penny. A lifelong trusted company.

Thank you for your trust.
Evam Canada
www.evamcanada.com

Nelson
Nelson

New Ac unit

Ed is a great guy to deal with great pricing and highly recommended for any ac work needed done. I would highly recommend them to anyone

Thank ya so much Nelson.

Evam Canada
www.evamcanada.com

JUNITA
JUNITA

Honest Ed from EVAM!

I live in the US and own a rental property in Mississauga. Every now and then, I get a call from my tenants, informing me something is broken. Since I do not have a property manager and being thousands of miles away, I tend to rely on HomeStars for repairs. Back in October 2018, I sought Ed's service because my tenants said the thermostat was not working. He promptly replaced it, explaining the different options I had to choose from, over a long-distance call. A few days ago, my tenants informed me that the air conditioning unit was not cooling. Once again, Ed came to my rescue within the same day. Let's just say my tenants are very happy with me, and we have a great professional relationship. After contacting a handful of companies, I felt most comfortable with Ed - based on stellar reviews, quick response time, professionalism and patience in explaining his services, as well as reasonable pricing.

Thanks Junita for your trust.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace replaced

Old 30 year furnance broke down on cold day in March. Evam replaced with new next day. Work was done neatly and at a very high standard. I would recommend this company. Nice people.

Thank you so much for your trust.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Quick, efficient and reliable service

Ed is very professional, he was through and extremely knowledgeable. He has a background as a Mechanical Engineer. I called his company around midnight and he answered all our questions. He was at our home first thing in the AM.
Fixed our furnace in about 30 min, a truly gentleman. It is very nice to deal with a person like him when you are very stressed out with this issue.
I would recommend his services and company if you have any issues with your Furnace or AC.
Thanks ED we are nice and warm again!!

It's my pleasure Sir. And thank you so much for your recommendation.

Rob in Mississauga
Rob in Mississauga

Furnace

We needed a new furnace, needed to be Bryant because of a warranty credit from our last furnace- Bryant had Evam contact us. Ed responded quickly, and was courteous and accommodating at every step. Installation was great, old gas valve replaced at no extra cost . Would recommend without hesitation.

Thanks a lot Rob.

The H.
The H.

Furnace

Ed came to provide us with a quote he was very helpful and only suggested that the furnace be replaced as we were told by the Reliance sales Rep that other the furnace and AC had to be replaced even though the AC worked fine. He provided me a quote and even came back another day to explain it to my husband as well. The day of the installation everything went well and he even followed up the following day to make sure everything was working well and to make sure we had a warm house. I would strongly recommend them

Thanks alot.

Samer G.
Samer G.

Air Condition unit installations

Air Condition unit installation was excellent with quality and timely fashion. Installed in 3 days from the first phone call

Thanks Samer.

Lili in Campbellton
Lili in Campbellton

I've done the research for you, so just call Evam now!

Ed is a fantastic person to work with and his company is A+. I had Evam remove and replace my AC and furnace and am very satisfied with the whole experience.

I called Ed to come by for a quote and he took the time to explain how furnaces work, what my options were, why he recommends certain things and how they would help me get the most value. The work was done promptly and his crew were clean and professional.

Would recommend!

Thank you so much Lili.

905-624-5544

More about Evam Canada Inc.

Evam Canada Inc. was established by a group of Engineers with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Air Conditioning business. We offer hot water tank rentals and financing is available. 36 months with 0% interest.

Our Staff are knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with a vision of customer's satisfaction in mind.

We Carry ENERGY STAR Heating & Air Conditioning appliances and offer the best value on top quality furnaces, boilers, Water Heaters, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, and air conditioning solutions that qualify you for government grants and rebates.

Evam Canada inc. cares about the environment, so we also carry a GreenTech Heating & Air conditioning line that's Eco friendly & energy efficient.

For more details, please call us or visit our website.

HVAC Systems-Air Conditioning Systems-Heating Systems-Gas Furnaces-High Efficiency Furnaces-Eco Friendly Furnaces-Central Air Conditioning Systems- Tankless Water Heater -Tank Water Heaters-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) Systems-Humidifiers-Fireplaces & Gas Fireplaces-Thermostats
HVAC Installation-HVAC Repair-Air Conditioning Installation-Air Conditioning Repair & Service-Heating Installation-Heating Repair & Service-Furnace Installation-Furnace Repair & Service-Central Air Conditioning Installation-Central Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance & Service-Tankless Water Heaters Installation-Water Heater Repair-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) System Installation
We Carry All leading Brands including: Carrier-Bryant -Lennox -Goodman-American Standard-Honeywell-York-Luxaire-Payne-Rinnai-Rheem-Coleman-GreenTech and more...
Certified and Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Engineers. One Hour Repair Service Only. We have a solution for any HVAC system problem. We are well known in our Fast & reliable service.
2000
Cash-Credit & Debit Cards
Member of the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA)
Engineering