Evam Canada Inc.

Reviews for Evam Canada Inc.

Rob in Mississauga
Rob in Mississauga

Furnace

We needed a new furnace, needed to be Bryant because of a warranty credit from our last furnace- Bryant had Evam contact us. Ed responded quickly, and was courteous and accommodating at every step. Installation was great, old gas valve replaced at no extra cost . Would recommend without hesitation.

Thanks alot Rob.

The H.
The H.

Furnace

Ed came to provide us with a quote he was very helpful and only suggested that the furnace be replaced as we were told by the Reliance sales Rep that other the furnace and AC had to be replaced even though the AC worked fine. He provided me a quote and even came back another day to explain it to my husband as well. The day of the installation everything went well and he even followed up the following day to make sure everything was working well and to make sure we had a warm house. I would strongly recommend them

Thanks alot.

Samer G.
Samer G.

Air Condition unit installations

Air Condition unit installation was excellent with quality and timely fashion. Installed in 3 days from the first phone call

Thanks Samer.

Lili in Campbellton
Lili in Campbellton

I've done the research for you, so just call Evam now!

Ed is a fantastic person to work with and his company is A+. I had Evam remove and replace my AC and furnace and am very satisfied with the whole experience.

I called Ed to come by for a quote and he took the time to explain how furnaces work, what my options were, why he recommends certain things and how they would help me get the most value. The work was done promptly and his crew were clean and professional.

Would recommend!

Thank you so much Lili.

Furnace replacement and Tankless Hot Water Service

Ed is one of the most honest guys in the business. I deal with a lot of his counterparts on the commercial side of things and I can say that Ed has a great level of candor and lets you know the straight truth on what is wrong with your HVAC/Plumbing systems and does everything he can to make them function well again. His customer service is great too and his team are very professional and organized. We had one minor issue with how the new furnace was installed and Ed came back with his team and addressed the concern promptly. Ed and his team do quality work and are reasonably priced. They won't always be the lowest bid you can find, but they will provide quality work and great service which is worth paying for. Thanks Ed and Team.

regards,
Jonathan

Thanks alot Jonathan. I'm so happy that you are very satisfied and happy.

s.stayko
s.stayko

AC replacement

They removed the old AC and installed a new unit in 5 hours. Ed shows knowledge and expertise in the HVAC industry, and I am happy the way they handled it. Very clean work and he is very dedicated to customer satisfaction. We are very happy with their service.

Thanks for these nice words.

markus17go
markus17go
1 review Pickering, ON

A/C and Furnace

Excellent and accurate work .. they did everything on time and finish very clean .. absolutely I recommand Evam Canada

Thank you so much Markus.

Happy i.
Happy i.

New furnace & air conditioner

They put in a 10 hour day to ensure the work was completed before a heatwave!! They also did a great job of leaving the area where they were working clean & swept.

Thanks alot sir.

Rob
Rob

full replacement of high efficiency furnace and air conditioner, air-cleaner and humidifier; re-location of water tank

Ed was fantastic right from the start. He has vast knowledge and expertise in the HVAC industry, and is dedicated to excellence and customer satisfaction. Ed made recommendations to meet our needs, and together with his assistant, completed the removal of the old unit, and installation of the new unit in a timely manner. We are very pleased with their work.

Thank you so much for your review and for these nice words.

Paula, Mississauga in Mississauga
Paula, Mississauga in Mississauga

Furnace repair

Ed is amazing. I called him at night. Coming home from work I found that my furnace was not working and it was freezing.
He came right away, in the middle of a snow storm at 1030pm!
Thanks again, will recommend and for sure they are the ones changing my old furnace when it breaks down. I won't even bother looking for price quotes anywhere else.

Hi Paula. Thank you so much.

More about Evam Canada Inc.

Evam Canada Inc. was established by a group of Engineers with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Air Conditioning business. We offer hot water tank rentals and financing is available. 36 months with 0% interest.

Our Staff are knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with a vision of customer's satisfaction in mind.

We Carry ENERGY STAR Heating & Air Conditioning appliances and offer the best value on top quality furnaces, boilers, Water Heaters, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, and air conditioning solutions that qualify you for government grants and rebates.

Evam Canada inc. cares about the environment, so we also carry a GreenTech Heating & Air conditioning line that's Eco friendly & energy efficient.

For more details, please call us or visit our website.

HVAC Systems-Air Conditioning Systems-Heating Systems-Gas Furnaces-High Efficiency Furnaces-Eco Friendly Furnaces-Central Air Conditioning Systems- Tankless Water Heater -Tank Water Heaters-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) Systems-Humidifiers-Fireplaces & Gas Fireplaces-Thermostats
HVAC Installation-HVAC Repair-Air Conditioning Installation-Air Conditioning Repair & Service-Heating Installation-Heating Repair & Service-Furnace Installation-Furnace Repair & Service-Central Air Conditioning Installation-Central Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance & Service-Tankless Water Heaters Installation-Water Heater Repair-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) System Installation
We Carry All leading Brands including: Carrier-Bryant -Lennox -Goodman-American Standard-Honeywell-York-Luxaire-Payne-Rinnai-Rheem-Coleman-GreenTech and more...
Certified and Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Engineers. One Hour Repair Service Only. We have a solution for any HVAC system problem. We are well known in our Fast & reliable service.
2000
Cash-Credit & Debit Cards
Member of the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA)
Engineering