Evam Canada Inc.

Reviews for Evam Canada Inc.

Paula, Mississauga in Mississauga

Ed is amazing. I called him at night. Coming home from work I found that my furnace was not working and it was freezing.
He came right away, in the middle of a snow storm at 1030pm!
Thanks again, will recommend and for sure they are the ones changing my old furnace when it breaks down. I won't even bother looking for price quotes anywhere else.

Hi Paula. Thank you so much.

Flavia &.
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We got several quotes for a new furnance and a/c and humidifier. We ended up going with Evam Canada Inc. and even referred friends/neighbours who had their equipment replaced as well . We choose Evam because of Ed (Emad).

From the first time we met him, he was honest, no gimmicks, as he gave us details on different make and models and explained the difference in equipment. He took his time and wasn’t pushy for
the sale. We went with Evam because of honesty, reliability and the no gimmick approach.
Sadly we got the pushy, misinformation from other
suppliers we got quotes from. So do your research.

Evam Canada’s technicians were amazing. Very
polite, hardworking and took pride and laid down mats everywhere and ensured everything remained
cleared and cleaned at all times. We would highly
recommend Emad and his team any day.

Thanks Emad!
Flavia & Karim, Richmond Hill

Thanks for these nice words and it's my pleasure to serve you at any time.

Sunil in Oakville

Cold December, a few days before Christmas, original 15+ y.o. furnace in house, finally reached its last stages. Ed (Emad) diagnosed problem, and did offer the option of repairing (ordering/substituting parts), or replacing unit with a new higher-efficient Bryant furnace. Decided to purchase a new unit. Extremely appreciated that Ed provided us with temporary space heaters overnight, and both he and Makari arrived early the next day to install the new system in a few hours. Both exhibited extreme professionalism and experience in their work and quality of service and solution.

My pleasure Mr. Sunil. it was a nice meeting with you and to do business with you.
Wish the best to you.

Humberto

I have worked with Evam for just over 3 years and I would recommend them without hesitation. First time it was a quick fix and suggested to schedule furnace replacement in two years and the furnace broke after 3 years (a week ago) and they replace it at a competitive price and quite fast bringing everything to code including free installation of humidifier and new thermostat that I wanted to upgrade. I will continue to work with Evam once my AC breaks.

Appreciate your trust and thanks for these nice words.

ckellyburk
1 review Ajax, ON

Arrived on time, spent entire day, pleasant, professional, tidy. Had minor challenge next day with a clogged drain, but dropped everything to return and fix the problem.

Thanks Sir.

Parviz in Mississauga

I hardly write reviews, or could have had happy ending with the contractors as a customer, because hardly have seen fully responsible, caring contractor to satisfy client, because I believe " Customer is always right" . short and hope sufficient words for future customers.
very professional and best explanation, recommendation, customer caring consideration, well mannered, and thanks for the service provided to us. "you can't judge, before you try", Ed and Mokary are the real people who work hard for their money. appreciate you both for the excellent service that you provided us with. wish you the best of all.

Thank you so much Parviz. We are here serve and to keep all my clients happy and satisfied with our job.

Shari in Mississauga

Special thanks to Ed and Mohamed for an efficient, timely and neat replacement of our furnace, AC and water tank. They were a real pleasure to do business with, from the quote to the final inspection. We would highly recommend Evam.

Your most welcome Shari. And we would like to thank you for these nice words.

DH

Woke up with no heat yesterday. Called Evam Canada Inc. and Ed was at our house within just a few hours!! He did proper trouble shooting tests to quickly determine the issues - no guessing! :-)

Ed quickly fixed not just the furnace issue (faulty sensor), but a harder to diagnose issue with our Nest thermostat (pin connectors not fully connected due to wires slightly pushing out). The issue with NEST had been going on for a while and had even replaced it once trying to fix the intermittent issue.

Ed was also well prepared and had the required furnace sensor on hand, so no running around for parts.

IMPORTANT: I had first called one of the big companies and as soon as their phone representative found out that our heat was not working they proceeded to demand the signing of a lengthy service contract PLUS an upfront fee or otherwise they would not come for several days! What nerve. Will not call those guys again.

I don't normally write reviews, but after this experience hope to help others in the same situation. Call Evam Canada and get fast fair service from a pro!

It's my pleasure Sir. And we appreciate your support with these nice words.

Nahida in Mississauga

I wok up yesterday to a broken furnace. Called Ed @ 6:50 PM and was at my house within an hour. The starter and sensor were broken. He did the job in 45 minutes and my furnace was up and running and house was warm again. Ed is very pleasant, polite and courteous gentleman. The price was very reasonable. I am impressed with the service and i would highly recommend him. If i ever need to replace my furnace or fix my A/C i would definitely call on ED.

Thank you so much for these great words and it's my pleasure to call us at any time.

Chris in Toronto

I had a substandard furnace that was not powerful enough to get the air conditioning and heat to get the air to the third floor . Like most of the townhouses in my complex I too suffered not enough air flow to get to all parts of the house. I spoke to a few people about it and the all said it is just bad venting job. Since having Ed in He looked at the issue and the furnace and told me it was just that my furnace was not powerful enought to get it up there. So I he advised a Bryant unit. So we whent with it and could not be happier the unit pushes so much air that it now feel it as soon as we walk in. Awesome Job guys. Special thanks To Ed.

Hi Chris, my pleasure to you and we are so happy that you are very satisfied with the job.

More about Evam Canada Inc.

Evam Canada Inc. was established by a group of Engineers with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Air Conditioning business. We offer hot water tank rentals and financing is available. 36 months with 0% interest.

Our Staff are knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with a vision of customer's satisfaction in mind.

We Carry ENERGY STAR Heating & Air Conditioning appliances and offer the best value on top quality furnaces, boilers, Water Heaters, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, and air conditioning solutions that qualify you for government grants and rebates.

Evam Canada inc. cares about the environment, so we also carry a GreenTech Heating & Air conditioning line that's Eco friendly & energy efficient.

For more details, please call us or visit our website.

HVAC Systems-Air Conditioning Systems-Heating Systems-Gas Furnaces-High Efficiency Furnaces-Eco Friendly Furnaces-Central Air Conditioning Systems- Tankless Water Heater -Tank Water Heaters-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) Systems-Humidifiers-Fireplaces & Gas Fireplaces-Thermostats
HVAC Installation-HVAC Repair-Air Conditioning Installation-Air Conditioning Repair & Service-Heating Installation-Heating Repair & Service-Furnace Installation-Furnace Repair & Service-Central Air Conditioning Installation-Central Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance & Service-Tankless Water Heaters Installation-Water Heater Repair-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) System Installation
We Carry All leading Brands including: Carrier-Bryant -Lennox -Goodman-American Standard-Honeywell-York-Luxaire-Payne-Rinnai-Rheem-Coleman-GreenTech and more...
Certified and Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Engineers. One Hour Repair Service Only. We have a solution for any HVAC system problem. We are well known in our Fast & reliable service.
2000
Cash-Credit & Debit Cards
Member of the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA)
Engineering