Capital Mechanical Plumbing & Heating

14843-118 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5L 2M7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Capital Mechanical Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Capital Mechanical Plumbing & Heating

condensate pump

I picked Capital Plumbing through Google search and they didn't disappoint me. John came to check my furnace the same afternoon I called, and he fixed the problem precisely and cleaned up after. I am very pleased with the job done. I definitely recommend this company to others.

Thank you for your awesome 10 Star review. We have already made sure John has seen it and he is very happy that you appreciated his hard work. It was our pleasure to help you out when you needed it and we look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

MannyV in Edmonton
MannyV in Edmonton

Furnace Problem

Called in for emergency service to my heater furnace, customer service was helpful in providing the immediate service. A service tech Jess was dispatched, showed up on time and was so helpful explaining the cause.

Thank you for leaving the great review Manny. We will make sure that Jesse sees it. Thank you for choosing to use Capital Plumbing & Heating and I hope that the next time you need help you give us a call. We will be here for you.

Dennis in Edmonton
Dennis in Edmonton

Hot Water heating system

They were perfect in every way. The system was expensive, however worth every penny. From start to completion the workers were friendly, respectful, and happy to take the time to explain the system operation. They did a mighty fine job of cleanup. Am very happy with Capitol Plumbing.

Thank you for posting a great review for us Dennis. We are proud to be your plumber.

anneprice132
anneprice132
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Solved a Leak Problem

Basement leak mystery sourced to upstairs washbasin; faucet and drainpipe replaced. Washing machine hoses replaced. Bought club membership. Jesse and Vince were both very helpful, informative, hard workers. I heartily recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We really appreciate it. Glad we found and fixed that leak for you.

Jason in Edmonton
Jason in Edmonton

Furnaces and Hot Water Tanks

My home was built almost 20 years ago and many of the mechanical components are aging and need replacement. I contacted Capital Plumbing to look over everything and, after a thorough inspection, they suggested a number of tasks that should be taken care of immediately and others that could likely wait. They replaced two hot water tanks and two furnaces in less than two days, and within a week of me asking. I also had a leaking pipe under the sink, which they mobilized to fix immediately. Their reception desk was very responsive, and the onsite technicians were very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I recommend this company highly.

What a great review Jason. Thank you. We hope you enjoy your new furnaces and tanks. We are here whenever you need us.

Cori in Edmonton
Cori in Edmonton
1 review , ON

Always Great Service

We ave used Capital for the replacement of our furnace, water heater and air conditioner and every time they did an excellent job on time, on budget and clean up after. The furnace required a lot of work and redirecting and making of new vents and pipes (sorry I don't know what they are called) but they did it all and cleaned up afterward. I have recommended them to my friends and family and they have all been happy as well. They are not the cheapest I will admit but you do get what you pay for. with what they all did and how they did it, I didn't mind paying a little extra for the piece of mind alone knowing it will be done right the first time.

Thank you for posting this Cori.
Hope you enjoy all the new equipment in your home. We are confident you will be safe and comfortable for a long time!
We appreciate the kind words and being your plumber.
We are here if you need us.

joe in Edmonton
joe in Edmonton

Outstanding Service

Capital Plumbing showed up on time and did a complete check of all the plumbing and heating. I required a new hot water tank and the two service technicians provided me with all options available. The price was right and the service was great. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Thank you Joe. It makes us smile when our clients take their time to leave such great reviews. Hope yo enjoy the hot water. We really appreciate you being our client and look forward to helping whenever you need it.

Fezco
Fezco
2 reviews Spring Lake, AB

Entire rework of on-demand hot water system

Our Navien system finding crapped out... our neighbours suggested we call Capital. Glad we did! Turns out the entire system - which included hydronic heating and domestic hot water - needed to be replaced. The estimate and work was done quickly with no surprise costs. We especially liked the communication - calls and texts (with photo of tech) before each visit. Satisfaction was 4/5 just due to cost - not cheap!

Thank you very much for the great review and thank you for being our client. We appreciate the opportunity to help you out whenever you need us. We hope you enjoy your new Navien for years to come!

Mike in Edmonton
Mike in Edmonton

Capital Plumbing reveiw

Well first off the professionalism of the plumber (Andrew) was top notch and he completed the work as requested with regular updates to see if I was satisfied with the work that was to be provided.

I did find the prices were a bit steep, but as it was a bit of an emergency and I did not know much about plumbing I opted to pay the $1391 for a toilet that was clogged with paper towel by my tenant. I was actually suggested this company by another plumber as they have more trucks available to meet the demand so I guess in that sense they are good.

Coleman in Edmonton
Coleman in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Not my first time using Capital.

I've used Capital Plumbing once before, a horrible job of digging a trench in my garage to replace the main line out, and all the stacks. I should have said how happy I was when that work was completed but, life is busy.

I just recently called upon Capital for some work in my kitchen. The work was done quickly, and for the reasonably quoted price. They left the work space tidier than they found it.

I would/will call them again for any plumbing work I might need.

TOP NOTCH!

Thank you for leaving such a great review. We appreciate it and are glad that we were there to help you out when you needed it. Thank you for being our client.

More about Capital Mechanical Plumbing & Heating

Capital Plumbing & Heating, Ltd. is a customer focused plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company based out of Edmonton AB. Ensuring our customers receive the best options for all their plumbing and heating needs. No job too big or small. Talk to a live person 24 hrs a day. We ...