Capital Plumbing & Heating

14843-118 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5L 2M7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Capital Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Capital Plumbing & Heating

Bathroomrepairs in Edmonton
Bathroomrepairs in Edmonton

Bathroom Repair

Jesse was awesome! Worked hard to do the best job possible for me in a time-sensitive situation. Went out of his way to make the situation stress-free. Honest and upfront. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so proud of Jesse and we're happy you enjoyed him too! Let us know if we can help you in the future!

Dayna Kwasney  in St. Albert
Dayna Kwasney in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Kitchen sink repairs

Jesse from Capital did a fantastic job - he was very courteous and professional and took the time to explain exactly what repairs needed to be done and why. With Capital’s straightforward pricing, there are no surprises. I would highly recommend this company for all your plumbing and heating needs.

Thanks for the great review Dayna!! We're so proud of our technicians and are always happy to hear from our happy customers!

Christine in Edmonton
Christine in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom tap replacement

When Andrew came to do the yearly check, he noticed the tap in my sisters bathroom had a significant drip. After much time and effort, it was determined the whole thing would have to be replaced. When Andrew got back to the office, he searched for a unit that would not only fit into the existing holes in the countertop, but one that would be easily usable by Janet, who has limited mobility in her hands.
When the tap set arrived, Andrew came back to install it. Because of a delay at a prior job, thank you to Melissa for keeping me informed as to exactly when Andrew would arrive.
The taps look great, and work so well for Janet.
Andrew is a fine young man. He is very polite and friendly, and knows the business well.
We look forward to seeing him again for the next yearly checkup.

Thank you for the great review Christine. We sure appreciate Andrew as well. He is a wonderful technician who loves helping people. We will make sure he knows you were happy with his efforts and look forward to helping you next time you need us.

condensate pump

I picked Capital Plumbing through Google search and they didn't disappoint me. John came to check my furnace the same afternoon I called, and he fixed the problem precisely and cleaned up after. I am very pleased with the job done. I definitely recommend this company to others.

Thank you for your awesome 10 Star review. We have already made sure John has seen it and he is very happy that you appreciated his hard work. It was our pleasure to help you out when you needed it and we look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

MannyV in Edmonton
MannyV in Edmonton

Furnace Problem

Called in for emergency service to my heater furnace, customer service was helpful in providing the immediate service. A service tech Jess was dispatched, showed up on time and was so helpful explaining the cause.

Thank you for leaving the great review Manny. We will make sure that Jesse sees it. Thank you for choosing to use Capital Plumbing & Heating and I hope that the next time you need help you give us a call. We will be here for you.

Dennis in Edmonton
Dennis in Edmonton

Hot Water heating system

They were perfect in every way. The system was expensive, however worth every penny. From start to completion the workers were friendly, respectful, and happy to take the time to explain the system operation. They did a mighty fine job of cleanup. Am very happy with Capitol Plumbing.

Thank you for posting a great review for us Dennis. We are proud to be your plumber.

anneprice132
anneprice132
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Solved a Leak Problem

Basement leak mystery sourced to upstairs washbasin; faucet and drainpipe replaced. Washing machine hoses replaced. Bought club membership. Jesse and Vince were both very helpful, informative, hard workers. I heartily recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We really appreciate it. Glad we found and fixed that leak for you.

Jason in Edmonton
Jason in Edmonton

Furnaces and Hot Water Tanks

My home was built almost 20 years ago and many of the mechanical components are aging and need replacement. I contacted Capital Plumbing to look over everything and, after a thorough inspection, they suggested a number of tasks that should be taken care of immediately and others that could likely wait. They replaced two hot water tanks and two furnaces in less than two days, and within a week of me asking. I also had a leaking pipe under the sink, which they mobilized to fix immediately. Their reception desk was very responsive, and the onsite technicians were very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I recommend this company highly.

What a great review Jason. Thank you. We hope you enjoy your new furnaces and tanks. We are here whenever you need us.

Cori in Edmonton
Cori in Edmonton
1 review , ON

Always Great Service

We ave used Capital for the replacement of our furnace, water heater and air conditioner and every time they did an excellent job on time, on budget and clean up after. The furnace required a lot of work and redirecting and making of new vents and pipes (sorry I don't know what they are called) but they did it all and cleaned up afterward. I have recommended them to my friends and family and they have all been happy as well. They are not the cheapest I will admit but you do get what you pay for. with what they all did and how they did it, I didn't mind paying a little extra for the piece of mind alone knowing it will be done right the first time.

Thank you for posting this Cori.
Hope you enjoy all the new equipment in your home. We are confident you will be safe and comfortable for a long time!
We appreciate the kind words and being your plumber.
We are here if you need us.

joe in Edmonton
joe in Edmonton

Outstanding Service

Capital Plumbing showed up on time and did a complete check of all the plumbing and heating. I required a new hot water tank and the two service technicians provided me with all options available. The price was right and the service was great. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Thank you Joe. It makes us smile when our clients take their time to leave such great reviews. Hope yo enjoy the hot water. We really appreciate you being our client and look forward to helping whenever you need it.

More about Capital Plumbing & Heating

Capital Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is a trusted Edmonton plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company based out of Edmonton, AB.
Known as Edmonton's Trusted Plumber we proudly serve clients in and around Edmonton, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, and Fort Saskatchewan.
We believe our customers want to receive the best options for all their plumbing and heating needs. No job too big or small!
Talk to a live person 24 hrs a day.
We offer customer approved StraightForward pricing ensuring you know what the investment for your repairs will be before we start. No hidden costs at all!
All of our technicians are criminally background checked and drug tested. We believe you deserve to feel safe with who comes into your home.
We will help you with all your furnace, plumbing, drain cleaning, air conditioning, and heating service, repairs, and replacements in your home.
100% Satisfaction Guarantees, industry leading training for our technicians, Green Screened designation, Preferred Plumber designation, and all required insurances and licenses (including the Prepaid Contractor's license which is required in Alberta) ensure you are going to be well protected and completely satisfied.
At Capital "We're Nuts About Our Customers!"