Cormier Carpentry

Toronto ON M3J2P1

Reviews for Cormier Carpentry

Andrea @ Y&E
A. .

Cormier Carpentry to the rescue!

I hired Steve @ Cormier Carpentry to redo my bathroom; and due to Mother Nature and city pipes..he also saved me by doing a great repair job in my basement apartment!
Steve is the consummate professional and does fantastic work. He works very hard, keeps to budget and timelines and always keeps you updated on how the the job is progressing. And...also very important - his worksite is as clean as he can make it!
My bathroom was a complete gut job, right down to the studs. It is now a beautiful space.
I had also hired him to do some work in the basement; and so with the emergency repair work he ended up doing all new floors, backsplash, fixed the bathroom tiles, installed a vanity and did general repair and painting.
Steve is a delight to work with and I would highly recommend him for any job.

Wesley in Leslieville
Wesley in Leslieville

Front porch

Steve did a great job with our front porch that had to be completely redone. The work was finished in the timeframe he had given us prior to starting the job and his professionalism was just great. The final product looks stunning!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?