Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

194 Braithwaite Avenue Hamilton ON L9G 5A3
Pest & Animal Control
Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Best of 2013 winner 2 timesBest of 2013winner 2 times

Reviews for Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

dale in Dundas
dale in Dundas
1 review DUNDAS, ON

Cockroaches??! Nope, Jim Pettty!

We recently moved into a new house and found that the previous residents had left us with cockroaches and fleas. As soon as we discovered the bugs we immediately called a few numbers but no one was available for weeks. Our new place had just become a nightmare. We called Petty Pest Control and they were able to help us the very next day! Jim was on time, professional and friendly. As we had not dealt with these kinds of bugs before, Jim explained the situation to us and had solid, professional answers to all of our questions. He took the time to treat each floor of the house very throughly and was able to completely rid the house of both infestations! The saying proved true... if it crawls or flies, it dies! Well, if you've got Jim.

MissT in Bloordale Village
MissT in Bloordale Village

Annual Pest Control house project

Every year in the fall we have our house treated for mice, bugs and any other creepy crawlers as we live downtown (next to an apartment building0 and we like to make sure our "shields are up" through out the entire winter.

Jim was available the same day we called, arrived early, checked out the house from top to bottom and made recommendations we had never recieved in the FOUR past treatments from years past. He suggested we cover the vents for the furnace leading outside with wire mesh (new!) and also went so far as to put bait in crevices we didn't know we had.

He went an extra step when we thought our family dog had been exposed to the bait. Checking in almost hourly on his progress, Jim was sure to give us all the possible symptoms, reactions and potential issues that might face our dog. He followed up days after, making sure the puppy was doing well and called often to check on his progress.

A real gentleman, "stand-up guy" he was courteous to my Mom, the entire family and really cared about the end result. Cody is fine, he was sick from something else entirely and we are all healthy and happy in our critter -free house!!

Amber in Ancaster
Amber in Ancaster
3 reviews Ancaster, ON

Mouse removal

I am preparing to move, and had some work done on my house. Afterward, I heard noises in my attic, and returned from a vacation to find that my cats had killed a mouse in the basement. I thought that was it until the DAY I LISTED MY HOUSE! All of a sudden, my cats were chasing a mouse through my house!! I have never lived in a house that had mice in my life; even my cottage doesn't have mice. And, my cats just wanted to play with the mouse... not kill it. So, I was stuck, AND on a deadline. I called Jim on Sunday morning, feeling a little desperate for help. Even though we both live in Ancaster, he was already on a job in Toronto... on a Sunday! He agreed to stop by my house later that day, and stayed an hour setting traps, bait, checking for where they might have come in, and plugging holes. How's that for same day service?! All done, the same day I called. And, before the house goes on the market. Luckily, it looks like the mouse just got in while the work was being done and now is trapped inside. So, between, the baits, cats, and traps, we should be good to go in a couple of days. Whew! Thanks, Jim!!

Lena in Hamilton
Lena in Hamilton
1 review HAMILTON, ON

pest control for bees

We were having a bees nesting behind our siding and day by day they kept getting worse with hundreds swarming the area. I called Jim and at first he was going to come a few days later. I explained the urgency and immediately he said he would come the next day. He came date and time as he said he would. Jim did the job... the bees never came back and i didnt see another one after that. I am very happy with his service and wouldnt hesitate to use him again.

forest
forest
16 reviews ,

rat removal and racoon removal

We had rats which Jim removed and baited traps. We also had him come back to remove a family of racoons who were visiting the deck on a nightly basis and digging up the yard. Jim came promptly set the traps and returned on three successive days to pick up the racoons and take them to different place. He is reasonable, prompt and efficient. Thanks Jim

Ed Shawcross in Burlington
Ed Shawcross in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Bee extermination

We had work contracted in an attic space when a bee nest was discovered and brought work to a halt. Jim was called, arrived the same day and on time as promised. Other companies wouldn't come out for days!
He removed the offending nest promptly and neatly while informing about the habits of the bees. Next morning he followed-up with a call to ensure all was well and that our work could recommence.

Jim showed great care and fantastic professional customer service! Thanks for your assistance Jim!

Valerie Dadswell in Stoney creek
Valerie Dadswell in Stoney creek
1 review STONEY CREEK, ON

Racoon Removal

I called around to see who could remove my raccoons from underneath my deck. I didn't want raccoons running around with my kids. Jim and his partner at PPC Services were able to get over to our place at the time they specified. Jim Laid some traps, left his number and followed up in the monring to see if the raccoons had been captured. Yes they were! After throughly examinng underneath the deck, Jim and his partner placed a nice tight buried wire mesh around the whole back to ensure I didn't have this problem again. Thanks Jim!

Tim L.
Tim L.
2 reviews CALEDONIA, ON

PPC is the best!

Petty Pest Control (PPC) was fast and reliable. I called a competitor and waited 3 days and no one showed. PPC arrived the same day I called, did the job and left no mess.

More about Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Petty Pest Control Services offers pest and animal control to Hamilton, The Tri-Cities and the Golden Horseshoe areas of Southern Ontario. If you are tired of just being a number to the larger companies, please give us a call and find out what it feels like to be a valued customer!