Hot Pepper Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Lora
Lora
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning

Excellent company! They did an awesome job and were super friendly and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this company.

Abby
Abby
1 review Airdrie, AB

Excellent Customer Care!

I've contacted Hot Pepper Furnace more than once to assist with Furnace cleaning as well as general support to better understand the system in my home. The team have gone above and beyond their regular services to assist, which I truly appreciate. I will definitely continue to receive services from this company, especially due to thier impeccable standards when it comes to customer service!

Thanks a lot for your detailed review of our services with attention to details! We thank you for your time posting your positive experience with our company. Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward serving you again in the future! Be well :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace cleaning at my rental

Had my rental property furnace cleaning by hot peppers. Arrived on time and did a good job. Can recommend them easily.

Thanks a lot for posting your review of our furnace and duct cleaning services we have performed at your rental property. Your business is appreciated and we look forward serving you again in the future! Thanks for your recommendation :)

Curt from Jamison Furnace LTD
Curt from Jamison Furnace LTD

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

As a furnace and air conditioning repair and furnace and air conditioning installation company, we at Jamison Furnace LTD are frequently asked who we would recommend for furnace and duct cleaning. We refer all our clients to Hot Pepper Furnace and Duct Cleaning. They are who we use personally, and who we recommend to all our clients. They are the best we have dealt with!

Dear Curt, thanks a lot for sharing your recommendation for our company. We always strive to be the best and deliver professional services at all times. Thank you for your time posting your positive experience with our company.

hurova
hurova

Top notch service! Highly recommend them!

What an amazing job they did!!! We needed our ducts clean because our son was going through cancer treatment, and we got a top notch service from them. Very detailed, professional, considerate. We highly recommend them. A company that care.

Thanks a lot for your kind review and giving us all 10 stars for the furnace and duct cleaning services we have performed for your family. We thank you for your time posting your positive experience with our company. Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward serving you again in the future! Wishing your son much of health!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dryer vent cleaning

Dryer vent was cleaned out as it was severely plugged. Booked services on short notice and was happy to receive quick and professional service. Would recommend

Thanks a lot for giving us 10 stars for the Dryer vent cleaning services. We thank you for your time posting your positive experience with our company. Your business is appreciated and we look forward serving you again in the future!

jmenj
jmenj

Thanks for the dust free home.

They provided professional and friendly service. I’m very satisfied with the result. They also provided tips for future maintenance.

Thanks a lot, Jenny! Your review makes us proud and also reach for better results next time of service! Be well :)

Hot Pepper Team

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Amazing service at a good price!

I called to book for a furnace cleaning and was able to get in that week!
Amazing customer service both from the office and the technician that came out to my home.

He did an amazing job! He was very knowledgeable and taught my some things to make my furnace more efficient.

Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for posting your review of our services! Thanks for your business and HAPPY NEW 2022 YEAR!! Best wishes :)
HOT PEPPER FURNACE team

dwankel
dwankel
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Furnace/vent clean

Hot Pepper Furnace and Duct cleaning was a delight. From the helpful and kind office staff accommodating my awkward schedule to the gentlemen (deliberate use of words here) who came to my home I was treated with dignity and respect. They were happy to explain options clearly and actively saved me money. Love meeting people who go out of their way to help others - definitely recommend and will use their services again.❤️❤️

Hi Debbie, thanks so much for posting such a wonderful review of our services! Your business was greatly appreciated :)
Wishing you HAPPY 2022 YEAR, best wishes!
HOT PEPPER FURNACE team

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Duct cleanibg

The tech arrived and was abrupt and seemed in a big hurry. He raced downstairs and started opening doors to find furnace room. I was finally able to get ahead of him and show him where furnace room was. He never asked to look around for vents and consequently missed 2 vents as he was in too much of a hurry. I did like the work he performed. Again he seemed in a real hurry.

More about Hot Pepper Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Hot Prices-Great Work!™
We truly value our client reviews of our services and therefore work hard to achieve nothing but POSITIVE feedback for the work performed. We are BBB accredited and have excellent ratings!
All of our Trucks are equiped with new professional truck-mount equipment that produces industrial strength suction power which helps to improve indoor air quality by removing many harmful air pollutants.