Gallery Hi Art

HomeStars  >  Art & Print in Toronto  >  Gallery Hi Art

Reviews for Gallery Hi Art

Alisa in Mississauga
Alisa in Mississauga

This is a must go to place

I purchased a few pieces of art work from Hi Art and enjoyed the experience. The prices are reasonable, I recommended this place to a number of people and they had the same enjoyable experience. This is a must go to place.

Downtown condo owner
Downtown condo owner

art stetching and new artwork

We bought a painting in here and also brought in a canvas that we already had to be stretched. The initial visit was pleasant, although long winded. Also the lady dropped our artpiece which I've never experienced in another gallery but it was fine so not a big deal. They told us they'd phone us in a week when our piece was ready.
I tried phoning a couple times with no answer. Finally 3 weeks later got someone on the phone who was indescribably rude. We went the next day at 1pm to pick up the piece and the store was closed when it's supposed to open at 12pm. Not a big deal but then I called that evening to confirm that it'd be open at 12pm the next day since we had to borrow a car during our lunch hour to get it and didn't want to waste more time. She took a huge attitude when I mentioned I just wanted to confirm since they weren't open that day at 12pm.

Will never ever return here.

The positive is that they do have some interesting pieces.

More about Gallery Hi Art

A staple in the downtown Toronto art scene, Gallery Hi Art has been based on Yonge and Wellesley for 16 plus years. With a newly opened second location at Spadina and King, we are committed to providing exceptional and unique artwork at an affordable price. We carry a variety of ...