Impressions Kitchens

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
500 KEELE ST #109 TORONTO ON M6N3C9
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Impressions Kitchens

Eugene in Toronto

Due to our kitchen's shape and size, it made sense to order custom cabinets. Our friends recommended Impressions Kitchens. Eugene and his team were attentive, professional, and went the extra mile to complete the project perfectly. He suggested the two-tone look and the acrylic upper cabinets, and we are happy he did. I readily confess to being both a control freak and a DIYer, and Impressions were able to accommodate both of these challenges ;).
Quality materials, top-notch manufacturing and installation - truly impressed. Will enjoy this kitchen for years to come.

Job Price

Thank you Eugene. Truly means alot.

Julia K. in Toronto

We worked with Eugene at Impressions Kitchens to design and install a brand new kitchen. Eugene worked with us understand what we needed and how we would be using our new kitchen as well as the challenges we were having with the old one. He drew up the designs and modified and refined them until they were perfect. He also worked with us to pick the right finishes. Now we have a gorgeous open concept kitchen with all the storage and counter space we could ever need. Delivered and installed on time. I would not hesitate to recommend Impressions Kitchens. Great work!

Job Price

Thank you Julia, it was a pleasure working with you as well.

Sheila MacGowan in Toronto

From planning to completion, we were extremely impressed by the superior quality of the construction and level of service. Excellent attention was paid to every detail. We would highly recommend this company to anyone planning a renovation. They exceeded our expectations!

Job Price

Sheila from the entire Impressions team we would like to thank you for your business and kind words.

Sheela! in Toronto

We needed a kitchen island for our new condo that did not come with enough surfaces in the kitchen. The island had to fit a kitchenaid under counter fridge freezer combo. I had issues with other cabinet makers and by chance I found Impressions during a random google search. I emailed and got a very prompt response from Eugene. We met with him to show him our design/wants and he took over from there! We even got a garbage on rollers that I did not think was possible. The island is beautiful and Eugene was so great to work with. When it came time for delivery and install. The delivery was on time with installers right behind him. So prompt and such a pleasure to work it. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Impressions, my kitchen is now complete.

Job Price

Sheela thank you for your kind words!

susan in Toronto

We worked with Eugene to design a kitchen that would fit into our 1918 narrow home. We had consulted with other designers and no one was able to create the kitchen design that we wanted in our home. The final kitchen product is beautiful - excellent quality, finished perfectly and the design is exactly what we envisioned for our family.

Susan

Job Price

Thank you Susan for your kind words.

Alexandra Dezen from Mississauga

Assisted Review

Thank you again to Rafael & his team at Impressions Kitchens for the outstanding renovation done in our house on June 2014. Exceptional service with competitive pricing. We wish that Impressions Kitchens continues their success in the future.

Job Price

Thank you Alexandra ! Means Alot!

Amanda Krawitz  from Toronto

Assisted Review

Impressions Kitchens, I would like to thank you so much again for the stunning kitchen you have built for my family and me. It was a pleasure working with you, will call you soon regarding bathroom reno!

Job Price

Amanda we want to thank you from the whole Impressions Kitchens Family for your business! We look forward to working with you in the future!

homeowner from Toronto

We hired Impressions Kitchens to renovate our kitchen, in a standard downtown Toronto semi-detached house after their aunt recommended them to us (they did a great job with her kitchen). In the end, we like the kitchen. Their manager, Eugene was friendly and hard working. However their site manager and kitchen installers were grumpy and argumentative with us. It felt like a battle at times and was tiring. Their version of completed work is different than mine, and I hired someone else to complete the work (as it was easier and less stressful). However in the end the kitchen looks good.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

We are sorry that you had a poor experience. We tried everything to make your project on time and with no issues. Majority of the problems that were on site were not caused by us, including delays and misunderstandings. There was at-least 3 occasions where we were held off by the contractor not finishing his obligations, this put us behind schedule. A 2 day installation job turned into a week at no fault of our own. Keeping this in mind every-time you needed us we were there with very short notice which included a lot of rescheduling on our part and having our installation schedules effected. We still did this because we wanted to keep you happy. The work that you required another contractor to do was custom trim work which was needed because of extremely crooked walls, in some parts the gaps where over an 1" we recommenced custom trim work to fix this, and asked for a base cost just to cover our expenses. We would have done it for free however we included alot of extras on your project at no cost. We were just trying to be fair. Again we are sorry for not meeting your expectations. We hope that you are happy with the end result.

Alex

We have decided to update our kitchen cabinets to give it a more modern, sleek look. And, that is exactly what we achieved with the help of Impressions Kitchens! Great, quality workmanship, complete understanding of our needs and wishes. Very professional and clean installation.

Kiril Toronto

Assisted Review

I was referred to Impressions Kitchens by my friends after they had their kitchen done. I wanted to create a cozy corner for myself in my home and decided that a vanity and a wine cellar would be the best thing. So, I called Impressions Kitchens, and asked them if they were able to do that for me. The same week they came to my home and did some measuring. In the end, everything was done just like I imagined it. Great work guys, me and my guests love it! Thanks a lot.

Job Price

Kiril we had a great time building your project and if there's anything at all that you need let us know.

More about Impressions Kitchens

IMPRESSIONS KITCHENS

Create a kitchen of your dreams with one of the industries largest and most reliable kitchen manufacturers. Family owned and operated to provide the customer with the most pleasant shopping experience. Our Factory uses only Canadian made materials, German and Italian Hardware for a touch of extraordinary elegance. AND All OF THIS AT FACTORY DIRECT PRICES!!!

·Reliable Service by a Family Owned and Operated Company

·Canadian Materials (support the economy)

·Elegance, Prestige, Beauty With Out The Heavy Price Tag

·5yr Warranty On Cabinetry And Lifetime Warranty On Hardware

·Great Prices!!!

-On Site Design Of The Kitchen Of Your Dreams!!

MDF doors and Kitchens, acrylic, wood kitchens and thermafoil