Norseman Construction & Development LTD

Builders
1304 Woodbine Ave Toronto ON M4C 4E7
HomeStars  >  Builders in North York  >  Norseman Construction & Development LTD
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Norseman Construction & Development LTD

Finally I renovated my garage. It was a big investment for us but Norseman did such a great job. Wonderful company to deal with, great ideas, very professional. Thank you!

Hello!

Thank you very much for your review of Norseman! It is greatly appreciated!

Norseman Team

We are very happy with Norseman!

Our main floor was a distaster. Norseman was a pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Josh, sales team, was full of helpful ideas.

Dave, PM, was great at communicating with us though our entire project.

What more can we say? We recommend
Norseman and will use them again.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review.

It was a pleasure to work with you as well!

Jon in Toronto

The project involved a total basement renovation, including a laundry room, full bathroom, living room and built-in storage. The job started on time and came in exactly on budget. Our lead contractor, Greg, was excellent to deal with. He sent daily e-mails with updates and photographs of the job. He was quick to respond to all of our questions and concerns. All of my interactions with the company were very professional. These guys are pros.

Hi Jon,

Thank you for the great review.
I have shared your review with the team and we want to wish you a great summer and please feel free to contact us any time!

chuck in Toronto

Our project involved expansion of our 2 storey detached, 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home, to a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home via a rear extension.

We provided the plans and permits to Norseman that we had completed independently, and they provided the construction from foundation to completion.

Working with Norseman was a very good experience, the two concerns that everyone undergoing a renovation project has were not an issue - Norseman came in on budget and on time.
The people that we worked with during the project were great. They were all very kind and helpful. Thomas was very helpful in preparing the contract and ensuring that we considered all points that we wanted included and omitted. From there we worked primarily with Kevin and Robert as our project managers, and they saw us through the project. They were both very professional, knowledgeable and available to address any concerns that we had regarding the project.

Going through a renovation project is inevitably stressful, however we found Norseman to have done a great job of mitigating that stress wherever possible.

There are obviously too many facets of the project to go into every detail for a review here, but we are happy with our completed home.

One concern we did have with our experience was that at times there was a slight lack of attention to detail, things that were not done as carefully or properly as we would have liked. That being said, when brought to Robert or Kevin's attention, they were generally pretty quick about rectifying it.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, Robert and Kevin and the crews were great about working with us to help our paper and ink dream become a physical reality. Specifically, there were a couple of design changes that they suggested regarding the upstairs bathroom design and the basement bathroom/laundry location that turned out to be hugely positive adjustments.

Finally, a couple of big thanks to Kevin and Kris for taking the time at the end of the project to come by for a debrief at our home. It was much appreciated. It sounds as though the company is moving forward and working to address areas where we had concerns.

Also a big thanks to the guys from the demo/framing/general construction crew. They were great - I don't want to give all of their names without permission, but they were so helpful above and beyond what they were required to do (ie helping me erect the tree protection fence, adjusting the position of a door that was located incorrectly in the plans, helping me move finishing materials inside when they were delivered to site etc).

Overall a very good experience, we give Norseman an 8.5/10.

Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you very much Chuck and Andrea!

We as well had a great experience working with you to accomplish your build, we appreciate your feedback and will grow with it. The whole Norseman team really enjoyed your contagious positivity, please don't be a stranger and stop in anytime at our office or call us for anything.

Best regards,

The Norseman Family

CornerHouse in ??????????

We are a small pub located in Toronto. Norseman Construction and Development renovated our entire building. They did a fabulous job! We have had many compliments from customers just loving our space!
Norseman was great to work with! Communication is very important to us, as this spot is our livelihood, and they were open and honest with us and had ways in which we could follow our project that we were very happy with!
We strongly recommend using them!

Hello Corner House!
Thank you for your recommendation! We are very happy that you and your clientele are enjoying the new space!
Looking forward to see you again!

Second F.

Norseman was professional and hardworking throughout our Reno.
We love our new addition and are looking forward to using them again for our main floor!

Job Price

Thank you very much! We hope you enjoy your new lovely space!
Looking forward to working with you again!

Kristen M.

Complete redo of kitchen and master bath. Job was done perfectly. Workers kept the site very clean. Enjoyed working with the staff during the planning phase. Very professional.

Job Price

Thank you Kristen, we hope you enjoy the deep soaker tub, it took some time to arrive however we are sure it was worth the wait.

D Evans in Toronto

I cannot say enough good things about Norseman - my reno experience was amazing from start to finish. I travel a lot for work but I'm also very detailed oriented and needed to stay on top of every last detail. My project manager (Kevin) was very accommodating, with daily email updates and photos of the project's progression while I was away. He was also extremely responsive to my emails, texts, & phone calls. With the exception of two minor but necessary change of work scope orders (and one purely of my choice) the project same in as budgeted. I also lived in during the project, and the Norseman crew did not even bat an eyelash at that crazy idea, and were very respectful of that choice (keeping everything as clean as can be expected under the circumstances). Again, I cannot say enough good things about Norseman, their work ethic, their professionalism, and their