Aero Furnace, Duct And Chimney Cleaning LTD

Duct Cleaning
Victoria BC V8Z
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Victoria  >  Aero Furnace, Duct And Chimney Cleaning LTD

Reviews for Aero Furnace, Duct And Chimney Cleaning LTD

Fred in Victoria
Fred in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Great Service and a job well done

Easily booked in our annual duct cleaning with them and out comes a fellow named Josh who did a fantastic job cleaning them all out. He's an asset to your company.

Thanks!!

tony rylier
tony rylier
10 reviews Esquimalt, BC

Duct Cleaning

I was thoroughly impressed with the professional and polite customer service I received from Aero. They were able to answer all of my questions and offered me a very reasonable price to have the ducts in my home cleaned. They were fast and efficient, and did an excellent job! They did not try to up sell me on anything, in fact they were extremely professional the entire time. I will absolutely be calling Aero again!

More about Aero Furnace, Duct And Chimney Cleaning LTD

Aero is your residential housecall specialist. We are friendly, professional and do a excellent job! While others charge per vent, we have a flat rate. We guarantee one low price for the whole house, with no hidden fees. Our staff are non-commissioned and not paid per house, that means we ...