Ironworks Radiators Inc.

303 Lansdowne Ave, North Laneway TORONTO ON M6K2W5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Ironworks Radiators Inc.

Reviews for Ironworks Radiators Inc.

Richard from Toronto
Richard from Toronto
4 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Iron Radiator valve repairs

I have a house full of damaged radiator valves.
heating for 2years plus was only working at 50%. After many very expensive repair estimates I found ironworks. they instructed me how to repair all the rads myself and sold new valves for only a few dollars each.
I hired them to replace all 10valves, bleed and top up the system. It was done in under around 1.5 hrs for

Stefan in North york
Stefan in North york
5 reviews East York, ON

Refurbishing of all radiators

We purchased an old east york home and Ironworks refurbished all our cast iron radiators. some were relocated and a few modifications were needed to the system. We found Aaron and his team to be very knowledgeable and professional. There were a few hick ups with our installations and they took care of it until it was resolved.

TL in Toronto
TL in Toronto

Installation of Radiator covers

Pleased with the service from Ironworks Radiators. Needed new radiator covers for the baseboard heaters in my home. They provided a free quote and there was no pressure to proceed. They were very punctual for all scheduled appointments. They ensured they had enough installers on the job to meet the estimated installation time provided.

Thank you for your kind review.

nora-york
nora-york
2 reviews York, ON

Radiator removal, heating system maintenance (11 rads), advice and reference to other services

Impressive customer service: prompt, professional and very informed. Very quick follow up and invoices provided fast.
Great phone demeanour and on-site support.

The recommendations were very well researched and honest.

On site service was prompt and professional: rad removed cleanly, system test was thorough and site was left clean.

I am very impressed with Ironworks especially when there are few services of the kind in the GTA.

I am looking forward to using there services again when updating the heating system.

Nora, thanks very much for the kind review.

More about Ironworks Radiators Inc.

Ironworks Radiators is GTA's only one-stop-shop for all your radiator needs. From classic cast iron to modern steel radiators, we carry a wide variety and all the parts and accessories. We specialize in providing custom refurbishing services such as stripping, refinishing and re-sizing for used rads. We also carry a ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?