Joanna at Your Service

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M9M 2E5
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Noth York  >  Joanna at Your Service

Reviews for Joanna at Your Service

GreeneMay
GreeneMay

Condo Cleaning

We have a two bedroom condo that Joanna cleaned for us recently. She worked non-stop and did an excellent job. Our place was literally shining when she was through. We highly recommend her and look forward to having her back again.

Thank you for your business.

Joharfe from Toronto
Joharfe from Toronto

House cleaning

Cleaning is thorough, including lifting small appliances from countertops and cleaning under them, moving furniture to vacuum behind it, etc. We are quite satisfied and plan to continue with this company. Joanna, the owner, is prompt and communicative by text.

Thank you Joharfe.

Downtown Toronto
Downtown Toronto

Post construction clean up

What a mess left by the dozen workers going through the house. Was scared just looking at it. Then along comes Joanna. Never a complaint. Joanna shows up when she says she will. Does what she is asked to and didn't leave until the job was done. That's commitment! She treats your home like her own. Would highly recommend her.

Thank you for your business.

Pete Forde from Toronto
Pete Forde from Toronto

House Cleaning

I was honestly very awkward and uncomfortable about my decision to hire someone to help with the cleaning in my home. I wanted to better delegate to someone who knows what they are doing, but I wanted to work with an individual or small team. I found Joanna on Homestars and saw that people were raving about her and decided to take a leap of faith.

Lizette was really patient with me while I got together some of the materials she needed to do a great job. She didn't waste any time, and was super thorough. I've honestly never seen my home look so good, and I'm feeling silly that I waited so long to call in the pros. It's just good sense, because chances are if you've never had your house cleaned by someone that isn't an amateur, you don't know how great it can look and smell.

Thank you Pete.

Werner at Chaplin and Avenue
Werner at Chaplin and Avenue

House Cleaning

We have been receiving regular home cleaning services for a number of weeks and we are very satisfied. They do an excellent job and I'm always happy to come to a clean home.

Thank you Werner.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Monthly cleaning

My girlfriend and I have been using Joanna At Your Service to clean our apartment for about 6 months and have been very happy with their service. We have already recommended them to friends.

Thank you Matt.

Kevin in Downtown Toronto
Kevin in Downtown Toronto

House cleaning

Joanna and her colleague came and did a terrific job cleaning my Victorian home from top to bottom. They were prompt and thorough, and went beyonf what I was expecting. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure and I am pleased when my clients are pleased.

Susan in Etobicoke
Susan in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

House Cleaning

Joanna and part of her team arrived at my home for a post-holiday clean-up. I thought my home was tidy and presentable, but they made it gleam! My bathroom sparkled, with faucets, tub and tiles shining like new. Floors were shining, everything not just dusted but really cleaned--I was extremely satisfied with their work. The ladies were friendly and obviously hard-working. I have already booked my next visit, and plan to make this my gift to myself in 2012!

Thank you so much, I am glad you are happy.

Rezarta Sawhney in Etobicoke
Rezarta Sawhney in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Housecleaning

I have just recently started using Joanna's cleaning service and was surprisingly pleased with the results. Up until a couple of months ago I had always done all the cleaning by myself but it is time to let go and get some help. Joanna has been very accomodating with my schedule and I hope to have her come in every two weeks. Her work is thorough and the house looks great each time.
Thank you Joanna!

You are very welcome, my pleasure.

Tori in Toronto
Tori in Toronto

Assisted Review

I have never had a better cleaning lady than Joanna. She is hands-down the most conscientious, thorough, and hands-down best cleaning lady we have ever used. When I came home to our house after the first time Joanna cleaned it, I could not believe how beautiful our house looked. Our sinks sparkled, our floors gleamed, our carpets looked brand-new, and there was not a speck of dust to be seen anywhere. It almost seemed a shame to make dinner in our immaculate kitchen that night, as I knew it would not be that clean again until the next time Joanna visited! Joanna’s cleaning practices are far superior to anyone else we have had over to clean our house. Joanna was vigilant about getting the job completely done. With other cleaning ladies, there was always a task or two that I would have to re-do when I came home or things that were overlooked that I had to point out. Joanna is the complete opposite; she did not overlook anything and she works hard to make sure every detail is perfect so that you arrive back to a totally cleaned home. I would recommend her highly to even the pickiest customer. My only regret is that we did not hire her sooner.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words. It is my pleasure and I am very happy that you are so happy with my work.

More about Joanna at Your Service

Joanna Joseph brings over 20 years of personal housekeeping experience to ensure your home sparkles and shines. Joanna At Your Service is office, condo, home and post-renovation cleaning by Joanna and her team of experienced professionals. Full service House Condo, Apartment, and Office Cleaning.