St. Lawrence Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
176 The Esplanade Toronto ON M5A 4H2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  St. Lawrence Painting

Reviews for St. Lawrence Painting

Kym in ??????????
Kym in ??????????

Excellent service, fantastic performance

St Lawrence was hired through our building to do a few jobs to our apartment which included contract work, restoration, painting and general sprucing things up. We were so impressed by their level of professionalism we asked them back personally to paint our living room and kitchen. We are thrilled with how the rooms look now, it's like a brand new place!
They have great communication skills, we're on time and worked diligently when they were here, we're very respectful about keeping things organized and tidied up at the end of the day so we could go about normal life.
I would highly recommend, feel very comfortable leaving them alone while I was away and will be calling them again for any future jobs we have.

Shawn Collier in Scarborough
Shawn Collier in Scarborough

Rapair of 2 walls and color match paint in Master Bedroom

I contacted the good people at St. Lawrence Painting due to my having to move out of my Penthouse in Scarborough. I gave little notice and had a little job but they were able to help me out. Not only did they help me out but did excellent work. 10+ rating from me. Excellent price as well. I highly recommend the service of St. Lawrence Painting.

Sincerely,
Very picky buyer and very experience procurer of services

Forest Hill
Forest Hill
1 review TORONTO, ON

Painting

Painting is one of those boring tasks we have all had to do to keep our homes looking good. It's also one of the biggest ways for us to put our personal mark on the space we live in.

I had a great deal of renovations done to my ceiling and felt it was time to get to the task. Normally I would set out and do the work on my own. Rob and I had met working in another industry. I was familiar with his reputation as a sleeves up hard worker who put almost too much care into his work. When I had heard that he was painting it was a no brainer.

St. Lawrence Painting is not your cheapest option. That being said I have had many friends in the past left with peeling paint and curvy lines. My place looks amazing! Rob and his gang were fast, efficient and got the job done right the first time. Rob even followed up 2 weeks later to see how everything looked after the paint had dried. Thanks Rob!

Steve L in Toronto
Steve L in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Repair water damage to drywall in bathroom.

Following a leak from the apartment above the bathroom ceiling was water damaged. On short notice Rob assessed the remediation required and promptly repaired the drywall, and replastered and painted the ceiling. The work was completed to my full satisfaction and the area cleaned up with no trace of plaster dust. Good job Rob!

Thank you Steve...it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for taking the time to give me a reference!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Kitchen and batroom painting

My kitchen and bathroom needed a refresh badly. Rob was helpful in choosing colour, paint type and brand. He was knowledgeable, and you could tell he took his work seriously. When the job was done the rooms looked great, everything was clean, no splatters, which is difficult when there is a lot of small corners and detail work. I would choose St. Lawrence painting again, and would recommend them to a friend.

It was my pleasure Kevin...glad you like the new paint job!

Sheetal in Toronto
Sheetal in Toronto

Painting and wallpaper removal

Rob and his team were very detailed in the painting services we are very satisfied with the final outcome.

They were on time and very clean throughout the entire process.

More about St. Lawrence Painting

We're committed to helping you! If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At St. Lawrence Painting we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. St. Lawrence Painting is a full service painting and decorating company that ...