Tenmore Property Services Inc.

Basement Renovation
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in White Rock  >  Tenmore Property Services Inc.

Reviews for Tenmore Property Services Inc.

K. Gulka in Surrey
K. Gulka in Surrey

Kitchen, laundry room, ensuite, powder room & Flooring

Craig and team are excellent and professional to work with. Craig is up on the latest trends and gives great advice. I would highly recommend Tenmore Properties. I love my new kitchen, laundry room, ensuite, powder room and flooring. Great job!

Thank you Karen. Myself and the crew all enjoyed working on your projects.

Peter Burn in Fernie
Peter Burn in Fernie

Project information

Over the past few days I've had the most amazing experience communicating with Craig at Tenmore.
I was referred by a friend for information regarding bathroom renovations.
Not only did Craig reply to my email on a Sunday, which was totally unexpected, he then proceeded to talk himself out of my work by giving me so much good information that I could do part of the job myself, and the remainder will be done by another company to which he has referred me.
All exceptional service in my opinion, and they will be top of my list to call for any projects I have in the future, and would highly recommend their services.

Thank you Peter. I hope it all works out well with Novus. Regards,

john and robyn in White Rock
john and robyn in White Rock

2 bathroom renovations

Very pleased with the work by Craig, Trevor and the team. They were flexibe with changes and very helpful with advice and suggestions. On top of that, they were fun to work with and good with our pets!

It was a pleasure dealing with you both. Appreciate the business. Regards, Craig

The Sadlers in Surrey
The Sadlers in Surrey

French Doors

We are so pleased with wall and french doors that Craig's team built for us to contain the noise in our open concept kitchen/dining/family room. It is so seamless that it looks like it has been part of the house since day one. All of the trades were total pros and we would work with all of them again in a heartbeat. Thanks guys!

Thank you Tina.
Appreciate the business. Fabulous house in a nice quiet area.
Regards,

jade in Surrey
jade in Surrey

Kitchen Renovation

Craig and his team provided excellent advice and worked well with me to redo my kitchen. They exceeded my expectations. I have recommended them to others and will continue to. They do great work.

Thank you Jade. Always a pleasure. Craig

Secretary in Langley
Secretary in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Office Workroom/Kitchen Reno

Craig and his team did an amazing job reconfiguring 3 rooms (workroom/small kitchen/extra bathroom) into a fully functioning workroom/kitchen and within our timeframe (3 weeks!).
Communication was excellent - always knew what was going to happen on each day.
We would highly recommend Tenmore Property to anyone looking for a reliable contractor who does quality work.
Trish Loney

Hi Trish.
Your skills at coordination and prompt decisions played a key role in keeping the process smooth and timely. Much appreciated.

Errol and Jessie Rene in White Rock
Errol and Jessie Rene in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Craig and Staff did an excellent job within the time frame. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable.
We will certainly reccomend this company to other people.

Errol and Jessie Rene.
White Rock BC

Thank you Errol and Jessie. Appreciate your comments. Craig

Kitchen renovation in Surrey
Kitchen renovation in Surrey

Kitchen renovation

Craig and his company did an excellent job on our kitchen renovation. His staff were friendly and knowledgeable and the job was completed in a timely manner. I would recommend his company to others. Sue and John.

Thank you for you comments. We appreciate your business. Regards, Craig

Joyce Kipp in Surrey
Joyce Kipp in Surrey

Kitchen and entryway renovations

Craig and his team did a full renovation of my kitchen and re-configured my entryway. I couldn't be happier with the results! The quality of the work, attention to detail, his guidance and willingness to do "the extras" were much appreciated. All aspects of the renovation were well coordinated and completed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Tenmore Properties to anyone looking for a quality, client-based company.

We enjoyed participating in your project from the start. Your effective decision making, appreciation for the work and enthusiasm as the job progressed made it rewarding and even fun. We hope you enjoy the new kitchen for many years to come. Thanks. Craig.

Ken Pauli in White Rock
Ken Pauli in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Renos to kitchen and bathroom

Tenmore Property Services Inc.
604-290-5539
212 - 1720 Southmere Cr.
Surrey
BC
V4A

Craig, Trevor and Brian have completed two jobs for me in the past year.
The first job involved the replacement of the kitchen cupboards, including installation of a new microwave and necessary plumbing and electrical changes, as well as changing all the crown mouldings throughout the house.
The second job was a complete rebuild of the main bathroom. The tub was replaced with a walk-in shower, new vanity, gyproc on the walls and ceilings, plumbing and electrical changes. They replaced all of the laminate flooring throughout the house and installed new baseboards.
In both jobs, actual costs came in below Craig's estimate.
The quality of their work is well above industry standards. Their ability to problem solve and adapt to challenging construction issues ( the house is old ) was quite amazing.
I could not be more pleased with their work , their results and the manner in which the work was conducted.
The bonus! They are generally very nice guys, with a great deal of integrity!

Thank you for your accolades Ken. Much appreciated. Our crew enjoyed the projects and are proud of the finished results.
Regards,
Craig

More about Tenmore Property Services Inc.

Tenmore Property Services Inc. are general contractors that provide renovation and repairs of all types. Bathrooms, kitchens, basement finishing, moldings, doors, windows, flooring. Certified plumber and electrician always available.