Tenmore Property Services Inc.

Basement Renovation
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in White Rock  >  Tenmore Property Services Inc.

Reviews for Tenmore Property Services Inc.

john and robyn in White Rock
john and robyn in White Rock

2 bathroom renovations

Very pleased with the work by Craig, Trevor and the team. They were flexibe with changes and very helpful with advice and suggestions. On top of that, they were fun to work with and good with our pets!

It was a pleasure dealing with you both. Appreciate the business. Regards, Craig

The Sadlers in Surrey
The Sadlers in Surrey

French Doors

We are so pleased with wall and french doors that Craig's team built for us to contain the noise in our open concept kitchen/dining/family room. It is so seamless that it looks like it has been part of the house since day one. All of the trades were total pros and we would work with all of them again in a heartbeat. Thanks guys!

Thank you Tina.
Appreciate the business. Fabulous house in a nice quiet area.
Regards,

jade in Surrey
jade in Surrey

Kitchen Renovation

Craig and his team provided excellent advice and worked well with me to redo my kitchen. They exceeded my expectations. I have recommended them to others and will continue to. They do great work.

Thank you Jade. Always a pleasure. Craig

Secretary in Langley
Secretary in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Office Workroom/Kitchen Reno

Craig and his team did an amazing job reconfiguring 3 rooms (workroom/small kitchen/extra bathroom) into a fully functioning workroom/kitchen and within our timeframe (3 weeks!).
Communication was excellent - always knew what was going to happen on each day.
We would highly recommend Tenmore Property to anyone looking for a reliable contractor who does quality work.
Trish Loney

Hi Trish.
Your skills at coordination and prompt decisions played a key role in keeping the process smooth and timely. Much appreciated.

Errol and Jessie Rene in White Rock
Errol and Jessie Rene in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Craig and Staff did an excellent job within the time frame. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable.
We will certainly reccomend this company to other people.

Errol and Jessie Rene.
White Rock BC

Thank you Errol and Jessie. Appreciate your comments. Craig

Kitchen renovation in Surrey
Kitchen renovation in Surrey

Kitchen renovation

Craig and his company did an excellent job on our kitchen renovation. His staff were friendly and knowledgeable and the job was completed in a timely manner. I would recommend his company to others. Sue and John.

Thank you for you comments. We appreciate your business. Regards, Craig

Joyce Kipp in Surrey
Joyce Kipp in Surrey

Kitchen and entryway renovations

Craig and his team did a full renovation of my kitchen and re-configured my entryway. I couldn't be happier with the results! The quality of the work, attention to detail, his guidance and willingness to do "the extras" were much appreciated. All aspects of the renovation were well coordinated and completed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Tenmore Properties to anyone looking for a quality, client-based company.

We enjoyed participating in your project from the start. Your effective decision making, appreciation for the work and enthusiasm as the job progressed made it rewarding and even fun. We hope you enjoy the new kitchen for many years to come. Thanks. Craig.

Ken Pauli in White Rock
Ken Pauli in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Renos to kitchen and bathroom

Craig, Trevor and Brian have completed two jobs for me in the past year.
The first job involved the replacement of the kitchen cupboards, including installation of a new microwave and necessary plumbing and electrical changes, as well as changing all the crown mouldings throughout the house.
The second job was a complete rebuild of the main bathroom. The tub was replaced with a walk-in shower, new vanity, gyproc on the walls and ceilings, plumbing and electrical changes. They replaced all of the laminate flooring throughout the house and installed new baseboards.
In both jobs, actual costs came in below Craig's estimate.
The quality of their work is well above industry standards. Their ability to problem solve and adapt to challenging construction issues ( the house is old ) was quite amazing.
I could not be more pleased with their work , their results and the manner in which the work was conducted.
The bonus! They are generally very nice guys, with a great deal of integrity!

Thank you for your accolades Ken. Much appreciated. Our crew enjoyed the projects and are proud of the finished results.
Regards,

sgerke from New Westminster
sgerke from New Westminster
1 review Burnaby, BC

Store Shelving

We used Tenmore Property Services to do some very necessary shelving at our store and we have had nothing but great compliments from our customers. There was a bare minimum of disruption so that we were able to have the installation done without even having to close. Craig ensured that all bases were covered for a smooth delivery and installation. We had left some of the decision-making as to design up to the company and were very pleased with the outcome. We would be very happy to refer this company to anyone looking for a professional, honest and reliable company to do work for them.

Gerry

Barb & Lorne from PATUANAK
Barb & Lorne from PATUANAK
1 review , SK

Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation

We have been using Tenmore Services since September 2013 for multiple home renovations. Before I was referred to Tenmore, I had two contractors look at the job to gut and redo the master bathroom. One got back to me with a quote twice as much as Tenmore and the other did not get back to me at all. I mentioned this to an acquaintence of mine and she referred me to Tenmore. Craig Clarkson from Tenmore responded to my phone call the same day and was out very quickly to look the job over and give me a very fair quote.. Over the last two years Tenmore has redone our master and main bathroom, added crown moulding to the master bedroom and painted the master bedroom. The following spring they removed the old back splash in the kitchen and replaced the back splash with new tile. The following year they tore up the old ceramic tile and replaced it with porcelain. Everything Tenmore has done for us has been excellent. Craig is wonderful to deal with and we would not want anyone else. He has a great crew and we are more than happy with the results.

More about Tenmore Property Services Inc.

Tenmore Property Services Inc. are general contractors that provide renovation and repairs of all types. Bathrooms, kitchens, basement finishing, moldings, doors, windows, flooring. Certified plumber and electrician always available.