ALBO Renovations

Basement Renovation
27 Cannon Road, unit # 2 Toronto ON M8Y 1R8
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Burlington  >  ALBO Renovations
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ALBO Renovations

Emelien in Toronto

Basemnt renovation was on our list to do when we bought our house me when moved to Toronto. albo renovation was dead on spot with out request and we found them on homestars too

Job Price

thank you for reviewing our work Emelien. it was a pleasure working at your home

Vivek in Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

I really liked how you made repairs in our bathroom. The color range of marble tiles perfectly harmonizes. Very beautiful and well laid out pattern. You can immediately see the hand of the master the tile is laid out perfectly. The work was quite fast and for an affordable amount. I am completely satisfied with your work and I understand that knowingly turned to your company.

Job Price

Thanks for your review Vivek. We wish you good luck and nice trip to Europe this Fall. It was a pleasure creating something unique and once again proving we are up for a challenge.

Sammy Baker in Toronto

Long hesitated in how to convert my basement. I really liked your advice and now I have a mini cinema there. Properly installed walls, created a soundproofing that helps not to interfere with other members of the family who are in the house. Everything is very cozy. All questions related to the repair solved quickly and easily. I did not have to worry about trifles. Thank you for the work done.

Hi Sammy,
Thank you for leaving detailed review about our work. You made the work process smooth for us and were flexible on few things, which we appreciate. It would be a pleasure to work on your projects again. Thank you!

Albo Renovations is a professional Toronto renovation company and we are pleased to recommend them to anyone who wants quality a kitchen and bathroom renovation contractor. Keep up the great work Albo!

Job Price

Thank you for your review and i hope we can work together again.

Chris in Ottawa

Our good friend Demi suggested ALBO renovations for finishing our basement. I believe they did her last year. We invited albo for a quote and were very happy with suggestions and timing they offered us. We worked very close with Ivan and his team. Every little detail was confirmed with us before purchase and installation. All i can say is albo renovations are true professionals and will do a great renovating your basement. They are not the cheapest for sure but the quality of the work speaks for itself. I wanted to say thank you for doing what you do best.

Job Price

Im glad we stood up to our references and were able to satisfy you with our quality work. It was a fun project and if you need any other work done, do not hesitate to contact ALBO!

Jen in North York

We have been on this project for a while now. After getting permits for new construction we had done foundation and exterior work. The inside of the house was barely framed and we needed to hire a reputable contractor. After interviewing 4 of companies we contacted, we went with ALBO because they were communicating with us properly and explained us how they will go ahead with work. The schedule was to finish everything in 4 month and they were able to hang us the keys back in just 14 weeks. What a great experience. Ivan handled everything and coordinated all licensed trades. All inspections passed and finishes were on the spot. I highly recommend working with ALBO