ALBO Renovations

27 Cannon Road, unit # 2 Toronto ON M8Y 1R8
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Whitby  >  ALBO Renovations

Reviews for ALBO Renovations

Jeff in Toronto

Ivan, Vlad and Alex with other trades of albo did an amazing job for our house renovation. Extremely happy with all the work and suggestion they gave us. We were set on few ideas for flooring, colors of windows and exterior doors, but Ivan suggested few other options that would work better for our house. At first we did not want to listen to them, but now are very glad that went with their suggested choices. All workers were so pleasant and helpful when we had a question. We actually went to the factory that makes kitchen cabinets and countertops in Markham and selected exactly what we wanted. I am going to attach few pictures here. Thank you guys

We are glad you like working with ALBO. thank you for kind review

Oleksandr in Toronto

It was a great experience working with Ivan and Albo reno guys. They did pretty good job renovating my home. It was entire house renovation after we bought a house that inside did not work for us. Details of the finishes are as good as they can get. All the trades were very nice and professional. I'm attaching a photo with favorite part of the reno.

Thank you very much for kind review. We will be sharing pictures from your project on our website. Glad that you liked our work.

Kevin in Tottenham

We purchased a home in Etobicoke last year with thoughts of fully renovating it. It honestly took us a long time to understand what work we wanted to do and who we would hire. It ended up to be gut renovation of both floors and basement. I interviewed few companies and one of them was ALBO. It was hard for us to decide because from the beginning we wanted to go with more cheaper quote, but after some time decided to go with more reliable and trusted company (albo) and Ivan as our coordinator. The whole renovation was 3 month or so and done to perfection. What we really loved was all the choices and options provided of floor, kitchen, tiles and everything else. We were able to see and touch materials before anything was decided. Hope you guys win 2018 as well!

Hi Kevin! We are glad you liked working with us! Thank you for recommending us to others!

Andrew in Toronto

If you want a company that is reliable, respectful, and makes your kitchen and basement look like a celebrity home, hire these guys! Outstanding services and unbelievable renovation capabilities! They were able to complete the renovations in a timely and professional matter and I did not have an ounce of complaints! Thank you ALBO for my wonderful home!

Thank you for your review Andrew. We appreciate you posting your thoughts about our work!

eldread53

A friend recommended that I contact ALBO for a renovation of my kitchen and I couldn't be happier. They did a really great job redesigning my kitchen counters and cabinets. Vlad and his crew were professionals from day 1. I'm so pleased I'm thinking of hiring them again to add a few more cabinets and other pieces I think would make my kitchen even better.

Thanks ALBO!!

It was a small but pleasant project for us to do. Hope we see you again for next project.

OlgaG

We have contracted Albo Renovations to complete a renovation of our kitchen and they have exceeded our expectations when it comes to quality of workmanship, speed of completion and customer service! Renovations seem like a daunting process, but with this company, renovation was seamless and we have a beautiful new kitchen! We would highly recommend Albo renovations to anyone!

Hi Olga, Thank you for fast response and good review about our company. I hope you will enjoy your new kitchen for many years.

Andrew in

Saw the sign on Northwood dr and came to talk to the guys because I needed bathroom to be redone. Ivan gave me some ideas for tiles and accents. Sergio from albo did a great job on finishes. the closet came out to be a little off because of weird space layout but I guess they were working with what they had.
overall good job. very happy with result.

Thank you Andrew. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Emelien in Toronto

Basemnt renovation was on our list to do when we bought our house me when moved to Toronto. albo renovation was dead on spot with out request and we found them on homestars too

thank you for reviewing our work Emelien. it was a pleasure working at your home

Vivek in Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

I really liked how you made repairs in our bathroom. The color range of marble tiles perfectly harmonizes. Very beautiful and well laid out pattern. You can immediately see the hand of the master the tile is laid out perfectly. The work was quite fast and for an affordable amount. I am completely satisfied with your work and I understand that knowingly turned to your company.

Thanks for your review Vivek. We wish you good luck and nice trip to Europe this Fall. It was a pleasure creating something unique and once again proving we are up for a challenge.

More about ALBO Renovations

ALBO Renovations is a general contractor company serving clients within Greater Toronto Area. We help home owners and investors with all sorts of renovations and house upgrades. From small upgrades such as painting and touch ups to finishing basements and home additions.

You can visit our website for more recent work and renovation projects that were completed in your area. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see latest updates from current work by ALBO Renovations.

Our team of professionals is very responsive and will schedule an appointment with you within few days after talking on the phone and registering your renovation request. Dedicated project coordinator will be appointed to your job-site and will answer all questions regarding work process. We will also assist you by phone or email in case any questions or concerns arise.

We work with many designers and architects in Toronto to serve better our clients. If you are not sure what you want to have as your final product after home renovation, you came to the right place. ALBO Renovations Inc. We will help you select designs and materials that will suite your personal space. Our team of experts will design kitchen areas, new basement finishing, and entire home renovations.

Ask our consultant or coordinator for current project in the area and we will be happy to assist in visiting them and meeting crew-members on site.