ALBO Renovations

Reviews for ALBO Renovations

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

House Reno

We couldn't be more satisfied with our newly renovated home done by ALBO Renovations, especially our new kitchen. We had an issue at the start as we were indecisive on the type of kitchen design and living/dining room flooring we wanted. We found pictures online and pinterest of what we liked and showed the pictures to Ivan to see if we can get something similar done. Within a few days he was able to provide us different flooring samples and kitchen layouts which closely resembled our vision. We were very satisfied at the quick turnaround and help to make our dream kitchen into reality!!! Thanks guys, what great work, we are extremely happy!!

Hi Todd, Thank you for leaving review on homestars about renovation we did at your place!

Grasham in Ottawa
Grasham in Ottawa

Kitchen and 3 bathroom reno

Albo team recently did a renovation of my kitchen and three bathrooms, and I must say that I am very happy with their work! Everyone that I dealt with at albo was very professional and pleasant to work with. I would certainly recommend them to anyone wanting to upgrade their kitchen or bathroom.

thank you Grasham. it was not easy project, but I'm glad we were able to finish it on time

darrien in Toronto
darrien in Toronto

Home renovation

I was very impressed at how punctual ALBO Renovations were with their renovation timelines and meetings. They came the first day early in the morning to pick up the house keys before our work started, and we did not have to wait a minute! The first and second floor demolition was completed as estimated in 3 days and when we stopped by to see how our home looked like we were surprised at how tidy and clean they left the place. Throughout the project they kept us up to date with all the step by step procedures and approximately when they would be completed. They made us feel very comfortable knowing we left our renovations in good hands!!!

We appreciate your kind review Darrien. It was a pleasure working with you!

Prince E.
Prince E.

Full house renovation with designer

We had a very pleasant time working with Ivan and ALBO Renovations. We had a vision for how we wanted our home to be renovated and showed instagram pictures and descriptions to their team as examples. Together we looked over a few kitchen and bathroom styles that would mesh well together and they were able to replicate the designs. Loved the work, couldn't be happier!!

thank you for reviewing our work on homestars and attaching beautiful images. it was a pleasure working together on your home!!

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Custom house reno

Ivan, Vlad and Alex with other trades of albo did an amazing job for our house renovation. Extremely happy with all the work and suggestion they gave us. We were set on few ideas for flooring, colors of windows and exterior doors, but Ivan suggested few other options that would work better for our house. At first we did not want to listen to them, but now are very glad that went with their suggested choices. All workers were so pleasant and helpful when we had a question. We actually went to the factory that makes kitchen cabinets and countertops in Markham and selected exactly what we wanted. I am going to attach few pictures here. Thank you guys

We are glad you like working with ALBO. thank you for kind review

O.R. Cpmpany
O.R. Cpmpany

Home renovation

It was a great experience working with Ivan and Albo reno guys. They did pretty good job renovating my home. It was entire house renovation after we bought a house that inside did not work for us. Details of the finishes are as good as they can get. All the trades were very nice and professional. I'm attaching a photo with favorite part of the reno.

Thank you very much for kind review. We will be sharing pictures from your project on our website. Glad that you liked our work.

Kevin in Tottenham
Kevin in Tottenham

Home renovation

We purchased a home in Etobicoke last year with thoughts of fully renovating it. It honestly took us a long time to understand what work we wanted to do and who we would hire. It ended up to be gut renovation of both floors and basement. I interviewed few companies and one of them was ALBO. It was hard for us to decide because from the beginning we wanted to go with more cheaper quote, but after some time decided to go with more reliable and trusted company (albo) and Ivan as our coordinator. The whole renovation was 3 month or so and done to perfection. What we really loved was all the choices and options provided of floor, kitchen, tiles and everything else. We were able to see and touch materials before anything was decided. Hope you guys win 2018 as well!

Hi Kevin! We are glad you liked working with us! Thank you for recommending us to others!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Kitchen and Basement

If you want a company that is reliable, respectful, and makes your kitchen and basement look like a celebrity home, hire these guys! Outstanding services and unbelievable renovation capabilities! They were able to complete the renovations in a timely and professional matter and I did not have an ounce of complaints! Thank you ALBO for my wonderful home!

Thank you for your review Andrew. We appreciate you posting your thoughts about our work!

eldread53
eldread53

Great Job With My Kitchen

A friend recommended that I contact ALBO for a renovation of my kitchen and I couldn't be happier. They did a really great job redesigning my kitchen counters and cabinets. Vlad and his crew were professionals from day 1. I'm so pleased I'm thinking of hiring them again to add a few more cabinets and other pieces I think would make my kitchen even better.

Thanks ALBO!!

It was a small but pleasant project for us to do. Hope we see you again for next project.

OlgaG
OlgaG

Kitchen Renovation

We have contracted Albo Renovations to complete a renovation of our kitchen and they have exceeded our expectations when it comes to quality of workmanship, speed of completion and customer service! Renovations seem like a daunting process, but with this company, renovation was seamless and we have a beautiful new kitchen! We would highly recommend Albo renovations to anyone!

Hi Olga, Thank you for fast response and good review about our company. I hope you will enjoy your new kitchen for many years.

More about ALBO Renovations

ALBO Renovations is a general contractor company serving clients within Greater Toronto Area. We help home owners and investors with all sorts of renovations and house upgrades. From small upgrades such as painting and touch ups to finishing basements and home additions.

You can visit our website for more recent work and renovation projects that were completed in your area. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see latest updates from current work by ALBO Renovations.

Our team of professionals is very responsive and will schedule an appointment with you within few days after talking on the phone and registering your renovation request. Dedicated project coordinator will be appointed to your job-site and will answer all questions regarding work process. We will also assist you by phone or email in case any questions or concerns arise.

We work with many designers and architects in Toronto to serve better our clients. If you are not sure what you want to have as your final product after home renovation, you came to the right place. ALBO Renovations Inc. We will help you select designs and materials that will suite your personal space. Our team of experts will design kitchen areas, new basement finishing, and entire home renovations.

Ask our consultant or coordinator for current project in the area and we will be happy to assist in visiting them and meeting crew-members on site.