ALBO Renovations

Basement Renovation
27 Cannon Road, unit # 2 Toronto ON M8Y 1R8
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  ALBO Renovations
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ALBO Renovations

Eric M in Woodbridge

I would like to recommend to everyone ALBO renovations and tell what they did at my house and especially basement. I hired them as my second contractor, and the first company that was here created more problems than solutions. After losing patience and some money with first contractor company I hired from kijiji i was very careful in selecting renovation company for my basement. I have read reviews and talked to Ivan few times about work they do. Albo was one of tree contractors that i invited for a quote after disaster contractor i had. All gave me very similar price for the job, but Ivan was much better in communication and explaining the work step by step.

Before we signed the contractor I asked to come and see some of current work albo renovations was doing and very next day I went to see how they were renovating full house on Wellington (downtown). Chatted with actual workers for few minutes and I was very satisfied trusting these guys with my basement job. Albo company was able to start in 2 weeks from the date we signed and so they did. It took them close to 1 month to complete full basement renovation and few touch ups upstairs on main level. I really appreciate the work they have done and I am able to recommend this company. They took pictures and said they will have it on their website soon.

Job Price

Thank you for kind review Eric, im sorry that you had bad experience with your previous contractor and glad that we were able to stand up to our recommendations and reviews. Was pleasure working on your basement!

John in Toronto

Great people to work with. Job done on time and very professional! I hired them to do my basement renovation and they have done an amazing job with short notice. Now I have a beautiful basement for Christmas. Thank yoU!

Job Price

Thank you John for great review. It was difficult to go around timing issues but we were able to pull off your set dates and finished in time. It was pleasure.

Savey in Toronto

I contacted Vlad to plan ahead my condo bathroom renovation. I new there had to be some work done even before i bought it and i had time to call few different contractors. Albo contractors were fastest to show up and give me the ideas for my new bathroom. It was not long and we were able to book the elevator in time for all deliveries. Great job guys!

Job Price

Thank you Savey for your review. Enjoy your new bathroom, you have a great condo by the way!

Eugenia in Scarborough

We bought a house and needed basement renovation. Albo gave us examples of their quote and we like the prices so we went with them. They did a great job and i would like to recommend them to all. Communication was on the top level, they responded to all our questions.

Job Price

Thank you for your fast response Eugenua. We really liked working on your basement, which turned out to be as good as expectations were.

Wow, these guys were fast, professional, and knew what they were doing. I recommend you give this team a call anytime. Thank you for the awesome work! I'll be sure to call you again when the time comes!

Job Price

Thank you for review. I wish i could know who I am thanking, as this is private review and you did not specify price.

Oxana

Grant and his team did a great job in providing quality work and service. We were very involved in the process, and the team had no problem dealing with us. We are very happy with our kitchen. I would recommend also renovation for a kitchen remodel.

Job Price

Thank you for your time to leave review for us on homestars. We loved working on your kitchen and hope you were satisfied with our price. Please let us know about if we can assists you with anything else in future.

Robert Gion in Toronto

These guys are fantastic! We are so pleased with the results. They are extremely hard working and reasonable priced. They only did exactly what I asked. Thank you for your work!

Job Price

We appreciate your time for leaving a great review for our work at your place. Thank you Robert!

julia.knap

Great work! My basement renovation was a huge project for me and I was nervous at first to go with this company as I never used them before. My friend told me they were good so I trusted her. And I was not disappointed!
Workers look very professional and they in fact do their work amazingly well. I couldn't even see one flaw in what I asked them to do and I am a very picky person. I am planning to renovate my kitchen as well and I will definitely call this company to do it.

Job Price

We appreciate the review Julia and we would like to take on your next project through the winter.

eldread53
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I would like to thank albo for bathroom they did in my home. They demolished old bathroom, we had since we bought the place and never actually liked it. This was time for an upgrade. Grant with his team did a good job, even though my tile came a little later than I told them. Anyways it was nice having you as the contractor for our bathroom renovation.

Job Price

Thank you for submitting review. Im glad you liked our work and we will use pictures that we took before and after the job. It will be posted on our social media and blog.

Slava

Ivan and Grant came to give me a quote for my basement renovation project. They were polite and explained all the details of how work proceeds and what expanses they were up against. Now it's all done and I am very thankful to Albo renovation guys. They took some pictures and said will post on their website soon.

Job Price

We appreciate fast response and great review for others to see. Enjoy your new basement!

More about ALBO Renovations

ALBO Renovations is a general contractor company serving clients within Greater Toronto Area. We help home owners and investors with all sorts of renovations and house upgrades. From small upgrades such as painting and touch ups to finishing basements and home additions.

You can visit our website for more recent work and renovation projects that were completed in your area. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see latest updates from current work by ALBO Renovations.

Our team of professionals is very responsive and will schedule an appointment with you within few days after talking on the phone and registering your renovation request. Dedicated project coordinator will be appointed to your job-site and will answer all questions regarding work process. We will also assist you by phone or email in case any questions or concerns arise.

We work with many designers and architects in Toronto to serve better our clients. If you are not sure what you want to have as your final product after home renovation, you came to the right place. ALBO Renovations Inc. We will help you select designs and materials that will suite your personal space. Our team of experts will design kitchen areas, new basement finishing, and entire home renovations.

Ask our consultant or coordinator for current project in the area and we will be happy to assist in visiting them and meeting crew-members on site.