ALBO Renovations

Basement Renovation
27 Cannon Road, unit # 2 Toronto ON M8Y1R8
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  ALBO Renovations
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ALBO Renovations

Wow, these guys were fast, professional, and knew what they were doing. I recommend you give this team a call anytime. Thank you for the awesome work! I'll be sure to call you again when the time comes!

Job Price

Thank you for review. I wish i could know who I am thanking, as this is private review and you did not specify price.

Oxana

Grant and his team did a great job in providing quality work and service. We were very involved in the process, and the team had no problem dealing with us. We are very happy with our kitchen. I would recommend also renovation for a kitchen remodel.

Job Price

Thank you for your time to leave review for us on homestars. We loved working on your kitchen and hope you were satisfied with our price. Please let us know about if we can assists you with anything else in future.

Robert Gion in Toronto

These guys are fantastic! We are so pleased with the results. They are extremely hard working and reasonable priced. They only did exactly what I asked. Thank you for your work!

Job Price

We appreciate your time for leaving a great review for our work at your place. Thank you Robert!

julia.knap

Great work! My basement renovation was a huge project for me and I was nervous at first to go with this company as I never used them before. My friend told me they were good so I trusted her. And I was not disappointed!
Workers look very professional and they in fact do their work amazingly well. I couldn't even see one flaw in what I asked them to do and I am a very picky person. I am planning to renovate my kitchen as well and I will definitely call this company to do it.

Job Price

We appreciate the review Julia and we would like to take on your next project through the winter.

eldread53
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I would like to thank albo for bathroom they did in my home. They demolished old bathroom, we had since we bought the place and never actually liked it. This was time for an upgrade. Grant with his team did a good job, even though my tile came a little later than I told them. Anyways it was nice having you as the contractor for our bathroom renovation.

Job Price

Thank you for submitting review. Im glad you liked our work and we will use pictures that we took before and after the job. It will be posted on our social media and blog.

Slava

Ivan and Grant came to give me a quote for my basement renovation project. They were polite and explained all the details of how work proceeds and what expanses they were up against. Now it's all done and I am very thankful to Albo renovation guys. They took some pictures and said will post on their website soon.

Job Price

We appreciate fast response and great review for others to see. Enjoy your new basement!

Paul from Toronto

Albo Renovations one of the contractors i invited to do a quote for my basement renovation. Grant came to see it the very next day and explained the whole process of work. We agreed on price and the work started at the end of august. Grant and 2 his guys worked did it in almost 3 weeks. They had to bring electrician and plumber in the beginning to do everything by the book but the rest of the work was done by the crew. Now the basement is finished and 46.000 later i am looking for a tenant. I love the finishes and will refer Albo to my friends and family. Thanks again!

Job Price

It was a pleasure working on your basement renovation Paul. The job was not easy to do in scheduled time but we pulled it off. Enjoy your upgraded basement and if you have any questions or further requests let us know!

Valdes R.

We wanted to renovate our basement and got about five estimates. Albo Restoration was our final choice and we couldn't be happier. They managed to stay well within the completion due date. Ed, the general contractor was professional, pleasant, and very easy to work with. I have used contractors in the past and honestly, Albo Restoration is now at the top of the list for any future projects. Just want to thank Ed and his workers for a job well done and much appreciated.

Job Price

Thank you Valdes. We are glad you like what we did with your basement and hope you will enjoy it for years ahead!

More about ALBO Renovations

ALBO Renovations is a general contractor company serving clients within Greater Toronto Area. We help home owners and investors with all sorts of renovations and house upgrades. From small upgrades such as painting and touch ups to finishing basements and home additions. We do it all!