SANTOS WATER SERVICE &DRAIN

Toronto ON M6M 3L6
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in York  >  SANTOS WATER SERVICE &DRAIN

Reviews for SANTOS WATER SERVICE &DRAIN

Drains clogged

Normally I don't provide a review for anything. But, Santos service was extraordinary. He's very knowledgeable in regards to the specific areas he services. Right off the bat, he knew where the issued was. He took his time and showed me the camera inspection footage to show me the potential problems that may occur and as well unclogged my drains. He was very straightforward with everything is what I like about any contractor. I would highly recommend him to friends, family and anyone that's looking for an honest and very very competitive pricing compared to the competitors.

Jim in
Jim in
0 reviews , ON

Plumbing in bathroom

Last week we had a problem with our bathroom sink backing up. A family member recommended that we call Santos because they had been satisfied with them in the past. They sent a technician out to assess the problem within 24 hours and repaired it that afternoon while still at the house for the quotation. Very quick service and polite staff, would recommend them if you looking for a plumber.

Ms Kozlov

Hello everybody,
I would like to say big thank you to Santos Water Service and Drain for work they did for my house.
It was big project and we shopped around and his price was more than reasonable. I also was pleased the way Santos deal with clients. First of all I worried that we going to have a big mess in winter with bad weather but they managed to complete all work fast, clean and very professional. I would like to recommend Santos Water Service and Drain to everybody and you will not regret it. I'm very happy with the result and this Big Project became good experience and I know for sure Santos Water Service and Drain is reliable, professional and took care of my house.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Sump Pump Repair

My tenants downstairs told me that the sump pump was ready to over flow as it wasn't working right. There was an obstruction in the overflow for the drain. I used a makeshift bilge pump with a long extension and filtered the water outside through the nearby window.

I called a friend for advice and he recommended using Santos Water Service as he had used him in the past and he was happy with his services.

I called Mr. Santos and told him about my situation and he was at my house in 2 1/2 hours of my call. I live over an hour north of Toronto.

He cleared the obstruction in the drain for the overflow and put a new sump pump in.

I am grateful as the situation could have been devastating for my tenants in my basement apartment.

Thanks again Paul, I would highly recommend you and your company.

Water line upgrade

Upgraded water line for a competitive price. I screened 8 plumbing companies and Santos was the most experienced (and polite!)

Not many plumbing companies sent the actual owner of the operation to conduct quotes.

Santos was easy to reach. There were no machines who took the call. When you call, you're speaking to the actual owner of the business.

Santos' communication was responsive and clear. I had no issues getting a hold of him even when I had questions or concerns after the job was complete.

When the actual owner of a company shows up to survey a quote (and not a salesperson just doing his job to get his pay cheque), it gave me a sense of confidence and relief.

Santos' crew was excellent. They performed the job effortlessly and was a pleasure to work with.

Don't by into the hype of bigger companies with fancy websites. If you need a experienced plumbing crew in the GTA (especially if you have old century homes) give these guys a shot.

One competitor who surveyed the job said they would need to open a 4ft by 4ft hole in the basement floor. That was red flag for me.

Santos' crew dug a small hole ---smaller than 1 foot x 1 foot and manually snaked the copper pipe. They opted not to torpedo---even when torpedo-ing was "easier". The crew's explanation was that in this particular case, it was a cleaner/better to manually excavate the yard with shovels. These guys don't cut corners.

Photos attached as proof.

Tedmond in York
Tedmond in York

Blocked drain and new backwater valve

Santos was very professional and helpful throughout the whole experience. The work was done extremely quickly, while making sure the proper permits and inspections were attained.

When the crew came across an issue, Santos promptly came onsite and used his experience to do the right thing, while communicating effectively what the issue was and the steps I needed to take to remedy the situation.

I have shrubs where the work took place, and the crew took great care into removing the shrubs and placing them back when the job was complete.

Overall I was very impressed and am glad that I found Santos to help with the job.

saywotnow in Toronto, Ontario
saywotnow in Toronto, Ontario

Drain Blockage

He snaked my bathroom sink. After he left, I found that water from the sink was backing up into my tub. He came back and snaked my tub at no additional cost,

Riaz from Brampton
Riaz from Brampton

Drain cleaning

I called Santos after unsuccessfully trying to deal with a bad smell coming from my basement floor drain.

I cleaned the parts of the floor drain that I could reach and removed a large ball of floating grease but there was a dirty submerged 3" side pipe that I could not access. The smell got worse every time I ran the kitchen faucet and there was gurgling and water movement in the floor drain. I brought Santos in and Silverio very quickly realized that the gurgling was caused by water back flowing from the kitchen drain into the floor drain due to a blockage, caused by kitchen grease.

Silverio gave a very clear and concise explanation that made complete sense based upon all of the symptoms, and he recommended that the drains be snaked to clear the blockage. The "before" video showed that the drain pipe was full of dirty water, while the "after" video showed nothing but a clean pipe with a clear stream of water running at the bottom. The water level in the floor drain returned to its proper level below the 3" side pipe and the offending odour was gone.

Thank you very much Santos Water Service & Drain for your very efficient and professional service!

Chris  from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

clearing blockage of basement drain

Called Santos Water and Drain Service at 10:00 am one Friday morning. The said they would be able to clear the blockage and could show up at our desired time of 3:00 pm that same day. They price they charged us was well below the big competitors. The guys that showed up were punctual, tidy and professional. I would highly recommend them.

More about SANTOS WATER SERVICE &DRAIN

Santos Water Service & Drain is a full Service Plumbing, Drain Services, Drainage Contractors and Waterproofing company that services all of Toronto.