HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Surrey  >  GVA Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GVA Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

John Bogunovic from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

We used GVA Plumbing to re-pipe our house which was about 25 years old with Poly-B pipes, as part of the job we opted to renovate two bathrooms at the same time. GVA Plumbing (Mehmet and Taz) were a pleasure to deal with. They completed the plumbing work expeditiously, were friendly and easy to deal with, and they worked well with us in coordinating and accommodating schedules and job dependencies to help minimize the disruption on the family which was very helpful as we've got young kids.

I'd

Lana in
1 review New Westminster, BC

We had a flood in our basement due to freezing of a poorly plumbed condenser drain line. We needed to have it re-plumbed to drain somewhere indoors but didn't have a floor drain to use and weren't sure how to approach the fix. Three other companies (including one we'd worked with before) blew me off (failed to call back or follow up after the first call to set an actual appointment), but the guys at GVA set an appointment right away, arrived on time, made really good suggestions for different options and performed the work quickly, professionally, and for a reasonable rate. As a bonus, the guys were really excellent to talk to (very friendly, respectful, and didn't treat me like I was helpless/dumb/non-technical, as so many in the past have).

Debora in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We were looking to replace our old boiler and indirect tank system and did a lot of research. We knew what we wanted and called around for quotes. We then contacted Mehmet at GVA Plumbing after being referred to him.

Mehmet came and looked at our existing system and answered our questions. He presented different options but did not pressure or sell us on anything. Mehmet was very friendly and knowledgeable.

When we received his quote, we were totally blown away by how reasonable his rates were! We had 3 other quotes who were all priced similarly for the exact same model and labour costs.

After reading reviews of his work, it was a no brainer to go with Mehmet. He and his brother replaced the system and made sure everything was installed and set up correctly. We had questions the next day and Mehmet stopped by to make sure everything was working well. He was very professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. His quote was what we paid. No extra charges.

We are extremely happy with the service we received and that we saved a lot of money with GVA Plumbing.

Hi Debora, It was our pleasure servicing such great People as yourself and your Family! You can contact us at anytime with any Questions or concerns! Thank you for leaving us a great Review! All the Best to you and yours!I may come by for a Coffee one of these days;-))...

kelly
1 review Vancouver, BC

a pipe ruptured in our cement floor the evening before going away on vacation. Mehmet called me right back on a Friday night around 830 pm...He drove over an hour late on a Friday night to come to our rescue. I have used GVA plumbing for several jobs in the past and will continue to use and recommend them in the future. The best of people and tradesmen.

Colleen in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Mehmet installed a water line for my new fridge's icemaker and he was prompt and very efficient. While he was here I asked him about a sewer smell that had just started coming up from my kitchen sink, despite lots of cleaning. He was able to problem solve the issue and fixed it!! I was so very pleased. Mehmet is friendly, courteous, polite, very pleasant and above all he has great knowledge and skills. He's a pleasure to have working around your home. I'll definitely call him in the future. Colleen

Hi Colleen, It was my pleasure working for you! Feel free to contact me at anytime. Mehmet

1 review Burnaby, BC

I couldn't be happier with the service that I received from Mehmet and Muemtaz.

We had a few plumbing issues that cropped up over the span of a few weeks including a leaky toilet, a faulty shower and heating failure in one zone.

Mehmet and Muemtaz were professional, on time and always kept me in the loop of what needed to be done.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thanks for your review of GVA Plumbing. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of us again. Thanks again!

duplexbutnot in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

The previous owners decided that they wanted to make the storage room a bedroom, so they relocated the washer and dryer up onto the outside covered deck during their renovations. Unfortunately with the deep freeze Vancouver experienced, our lines froze and ruptured in multiple places. We enlisted the services of GVA to relocated the washer and dryer back into the storage room. This involved capping and removing the lines at the deck area, re plumbing the lines in the storage area and cutting and fitting the dryer output vent. They completed this work in about 6 hours and they did a fantastic job. They were 100% professional and 100% on task. I would call them again and recommend them to anyone that requires plumbing services.

Thank you for leaving us a testimonial! Feel free to contact us at anytime!

Beth in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

I called GVA to replace my toilet supply line (which was leaking) and toilet fill valve (which I'd broken trying to replace the supply line). Mehmet came out right away to fix it and he was very friendly, did excellent work, and the price was reasonable. I would highly recommend him and will definitely be calling on him for any future plumbing needs!

Hi Beth, I am glad I was able to help so quickly to get things going for you again. Thank you for your review! Call us in the future if question or concerns arise! Best Mehmet

meaghanduthie
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

We own a four-plex and have had Mehmet do multiple jobs, some large, some small. He does high quality work and his prices are fair. Most of all, he is simply a trustworthy person. He is also very customer-focussed - I appreciate that he's helped us out when we were in a bind, more than once. I would highly recommend him!

Meaghan Thank you for putting in the trust in us, it always makes our life easier if we can establish a trust relationship. Feel free to contact me at anytime in the future! All the Best to you and your Family! Mehmet

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Mehmet is great! Friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable, and efficient.

I discovered that my kitchen faucet was broken, causing pooling under the sink and into the basement. He was able to squeeze us into his very busy schedule within the next 48 hours. He identified the issue very quickly (long story short, the whole faucet needs to be replaced), gave good recommendations for where to get a replacement, and checked on other small issues around the house. He also fixed my garborator, which had been making scary sounds for weeks.

Thank you for your testimonial! It is my pleasure helping others. Feel free to contact me at anytime! All the Best Mehmet

More about GVA Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

GVA Plumbing & Heating Limited is a plumbing company with over 18 years skilled plumbing experience.

We take pride in being professional in our operational deliverables while ensuring personalized service delivery at all times. We have you covered for all your Plumbing, Hot water Heating and Gas needs – we are just a quick phone call away and can be reached whenever you need us.