Gva Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Plumbing
Surrey BC V4A 4X2

Plumbing
Gva Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Best of 2016 winner 2 timesBest of 2016winner 2 times

Reviews for Gva Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

mac
mac
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

burst garage pipe

Garage flooded at my elderly moms place ; Mehmet came that day and did a wonderful job. We then hired him for multiple other jobs, tap replacements, garburetor removal, dishwasher replacement and water tank replacement. We also refered him to friends who were delighted with his work. Reasonable rates, integrity, obvious skill and a delight to deal with make him a top business man.

Thank you so much for the great review! It is my pleasure providing you and your friends my services! Feel free to always reach out If you ever have any questions. Appreciate the referrals and wishing you all the Best.

Dennis
Dennis
0 reviews Langley, BC

hot water tank replacement

When our 31 year old John Wood gas fired water heater finally reached it's end of life Mehmet came to the rescue. We know it was not easy for him to move his schedule around, but he did. He showed up at 7:30 am and at 9:30 am we were back in hot water again. Our new tank works perfectly. It was good to work with someone who is personable and professional. We highly recommend GVA for all your plumbing needs.

Dennis & Joy

Thank you Dennis and Joy for the great review! It was a very busy time but I am glad that i was able to help you guys out as obviously it is no fun having no hot water. I still can't believe that your old hot water tank had such a long life span...31 years! We should have put it in the plumbing museum...lol. I am a phone call away if there is ever any need for my services or even just for questions. All the Best!

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
0 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Boiler replacement

We had our original 1980's boiler replaced and our Rinnai on demand hot water replaced with a new Rinnai combi unit. Mehmets works was exceptional. He was very friendly, communicative, knowledgeable and punctual. I would hire him again for future work, and have already recommended him to neighbours and friends.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Burst tap

Mehmet was very professional, responsive, knowledgeable and efficient, he was very respectful regarding social distancing protocols, while in our home and quickly assessed our service requirements. GVA is highly recommended and we would definitely re-hire for future plumbing needs.

HomeStars in Vancouver
HomeStars in Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

replace all Poly-B piping in 2 story home

Couldn't be happier! All Ploy-B piping replaced. No fuss, no bother and reasonable cost. Mehmet did the work in a professional and workmanlike manner. Holes in the ceiling and walls were kept to a minimum, and were minimal disruptions as we had water for most of the time he was here. Mehmet was friendly, answered all our questions as they came up. A really pleasant experience for a job we were dreading to have completed. We would not hesitate to recommend Mehmet and GVA Plumbing.

Silvana B. in Surrey
Silvana B. in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Installation of tankless water system

Mehmet was a most pleasurable tradesman to deal with. He installed my tankless water system and took the extra time to squeeze this job in before he left for vacation (a month). Can't say how much I appreciated this ! He was thorough and efficient and took the time to explain all the features of the model I chose, of which he helped me choose. Negating through a field of models that one does not know anything about was a huge help. I have the utmost respect for this man and his company, GVA Plumbing & Heating and would recommend Mehmet to anyone looking for a plumber/gasfitter in a heartbeat. GVA Plumbing & Heating will be my go to always now.

Kelly
Kelly
2 reviews Mission, BC

Mehmet

Mehmet came in promptly on time. Great person to have around. Knows his plumbing. Work was great. Came back promptly to fix a very small problem that wasn’t there when he left but showed up later. Fixed quickly! had a few good laughs too. I found mehmet through my contractor who paid the trades.

Jo in Van
Jo in Van
1 review Burnaby, BC

undermount sink install

I have called around for prices for install of an undermount sink. So many places have quoted astronomical prices it was crazy, even some companies saying they need to send 2 people out to do the job and can take at least 4 hours. I called GVA plumbing and he provided me a quote for the job with no hidden costs. Mehmet noticed that my garburator was rusting and even ran out to get a replacement for me. Even though things happened unexpectedly, and probably took more time then he anticipated but he made sure the job was completed. I was so happy with the work and how nice he was to deal with. I definitely would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an honest reliable plumber.

Jeani  in Surrey
Jeani in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Installing a stubborn dishwasher

Mehmet from GVA has been to my home several times to do work. He is professional, efficient, and respectful. He was very knowledgeable and his customer is very important , GVA will always get my business. Thanks for a job well done!!!

More about Gva Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

GVA Plumbing & Heating Limited is a plumbing company with over 18 years skilled plumbing experience.

We take pride in being professional in our operational deliverables while ensuring personalized service delivery at all times. We have you covered for all your Plumbing, Hot water Heating and Gas needs – we are just a quick phone call away and can be reached whenever you need us.